Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It blows my bleeping mind how someone would go to Egypt and not even want to see one of the Seven Wonders of the World.

They're staying 5.5hrs away from Giza, it's like they didn't even want it to be an option for them.
Ive said she's like my chavvy cousins who scream about how travelled they are- went to Sharm, didnt see anything historic, went to Mexico, didnt go to chichen itza- even stayed in playa del carmen- 1 hour from Coba and from Tulum- didnt go. Went to Goa, stayed in the hotel all day, didnt even leave the hotel (I appreciate that India is huge and you cant just pop to any of the wonders the country offers that easily), went to abu dhabi, didnt even go to the sheikh zayed grand mosque, have done multiple cruises, didnt get off at any of the ports. These people routinely refer to themselves as jet setters and discuss how well travelled they are. They go to hotels. My petis filou has more culture than their holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The best all inclusive hotel and the best food they've ever had. Yes, like she says about every holiday.

Reactions: 6
I wish holidays were cheap in Turkey :(
They’ve doubled in the past four years we’ve been going.

You are right though. You can sense the unrest.
It is cheap for what you get in comparison with another country/holiday. Whenever I'm looking at hols Turkey is always one of the lower priced options. It's probably gone up with everyone getting their tits and teef done 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ive said she's like my chavvy cousins who scream about how travelled they are- went to Sharm, didnt see anything historic, went to Mexico, didnt go to chichen itza- even stayed in playa del carmen- 1 hour from Coba and from Tulum- didnt go. Went to Goa, stayed in the hotel all day, didnt even leave the hotel (I appreciate that India is huge and you cant just pop to any of the wonders the country offers that easily), went to abu dhabi, didnt even go to the sheikh zayed grand mosque, have done multiple cruises, didnt get off at any of the ports. These people routinely refer to themselves as jet setters and discuss how well travelled they are. They go to hotels. My petis filou has more culture than their holidays
"My petit filou has more culture than their holidays" HAS to be the next thread title 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It is cheap for what you get in comparison with another country/holiday. Whenever I'm looking at hols Turkey is always one of the lower priced options. It's probably gone up with everyone getting their tits and teef done 😆
That is true! I think you can get super cheap self catering deals still but I don’t look at those. Wow, that makes me sound like a dick doesn’t it.
See, unlike Robbo I’d rather have one or two nice holidays rather than five crap ones.

Reactions: 7
That is true! I think you can get super cheap self catering deals still but I don’t look at those. Wow, that makes me sound like a dick doesn’t it.
See, unlike Robbo I’d rather have one or two nice holidays rather than five crap ones.
Deffo not, I wholeheartedly agree 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She probably told you to get lost because you fucked off on holiday without her for the millionth time

Reactions: 15
She probably told you to get lost because you fucked off on holiday without her for the millionth time
Or it was just a way for Robbo to put on socials that Ivy is 'ill'. She is probably using that excuse with school so they don't get fined.

Reactions: 8
Most kids want their mums when they’re ill, I’d be devastated if my young child told me to get lost instead, she’s failing as a mother, I wonder why 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Kids will get a trip to the Company Shop to stock up and IF they’re lucky, a supermarket breakfast. And they’ll enjoy it, whether they like it or not!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.