Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @yellowbrickroad01 for the title!

I tried doing a recap of the previous thread but got repetitive strain injury from typing out the same things she does day in, day out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The childcare comment.. wonder how much her bill actually is? Mase only goes a couple of times a week.
She should learn to live in the real world like most other people. I work 9-5 full time and pay well over a grand a month for childcare… and I don’t need to document/list out the washings, dishwasher tasks daily.

Reactions: 9
As a childcare provider. Piss off Robbo, we have to deal with a heck of a lot more than you can imagine and have our own bills to pay

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The photo of her moaning…I mean, why would you sit and actually pose like that for a selfie. I don’t get it!

Reactions: 7
What real childcare!? Does Mase not qualify for 30 free hours and Ivy will be at school for 30 hours a week too ...

I live in London and pay over £700 for 2 days of nursery a month. I wonder what she’d be paying…

Reactions: 3
What real childcare!? Does Mase not qualify for 30 free hours and Ivy will be at school for 30 hours a week too ...
Yes, Mase gets his 30 hours. Ivy only goes to wraparound care on a Wednesday, so that's probably about £15 if she goes in the earliest they do and gets picked up at 5.30. They managed without childcare for Mase before he qualified for 30 hours. Mase only goes to childcare term time too. So I think she's literally just moaning about the £15 a week she has to pay for Ivy.

• Haha
Yes, Mase gets his 30 hours. Ivy only goes to wraparound care on a Wednesday, so that's probably about £15 if she goes in the earliest they do and gets picked up at 5.30. They managed without childcare for Mase before he qualified for 30 hours. Mase only goes to childcare term time too. So I think she's literally just moaning about the £15 a week she has to pay for Ivy.
She probably includes Ivy’s school uniform in ‘childcare’ costs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Why does she have to document every single thought or (minor) thing she does?! I know she thinks she's got a huge following and is a really influential person but surely, even thinking that you can still see how utterly dire and boring your stories are! Sits on the sofa and thinks oh, I need to put a wash on...better do a boomerang and let my "fans" know. Go upstairs and put some loungy clothes on, better film myself in the mirror to let people know. But peckish, fancy scrambled egg on toast...let's whack that on insta. Popping to Tesco, need photographic evidence and a trolley pic of this. Who does she think needs to see this tit. This is literal every day occurrences for every single person, we just think something or change our top or buy some food and it doesn't occur to us to inform strangers of it 😂 why oh WHY does she upload this coma inducing shite!? I guess I know why, cause she doesn't seem to do anything much else. She doesn't go anywhere or do anything, 90% of her time is sat on the sofa or looking at herself in the mirror, so there's not much TO share. But that's fine, just don't share anything in that case. Same old crap day in day out of absolutely nothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Considering she documents absolutely everything, it’s strange how her children don’t go to any children’s parties. My little boy is 2 and doesn’t go to crèche or nursery, but I’ve lost count how many he’s been to. Strange how you never see them at friends parties.

Considering she documents absolutely everything, it’s strange how her children don’t go to any children’s parties. My little boy is 2 and doesn’t go to crèche or nursery, but I’ve lost count how many he’s been to. Strange how you never see them at friends parties.
She’s an absolute prick but I don’t think things like this are really her fault or anything..if her kids don’t get invited to parties then 🤷🏻‍♀️ they might not know many children the same age.

Reactions: 5
I think she's mentioned parties twice now, but I'm sure they are close friends as they got tagged. Since starting school just over a year ago I think my child has had about 15 invites, the cost adds up though. We try and get a gift for about £10, for friends they've known for life we spend more. I can't imagine Robbo wanting to spend money on other children, to me I think of it as my child is being entertained for 2 hours with her friends, so I don't mind. Mind you I know some people who spend £2 on gifts and buy a colouring book and pens, not everyone spends the typical amount.

Also, when kids start going to other children's parties they end up asking for their own. Maybe that's why?

I can't imagine Ivy not being invited, she seems a sweet girl.

I’ve actually noticed less and less kids having parties the last couple of years, maybe the cost of living is having an effect. Or maybe my kid doesn’t get invited 😭😭

• Sad
Why do they never have any carrier bags with them when they go food shopping? All that stuff rumbling around the boot is not ideal 🤐

Reactions: 6
I think she's mentioned parties twice now, but I'm sure they are close friends as they got tagged. Since starting school just over a year ago I think my child has had about 15 invites, the cost adds up though. We try and get a gift for about £10, for friends they've known for life we spend more. I can't imagine Robbo wanting to spend money on other children, to me I think of it as my child is being entertained for 2 hours with her friends, so I don't mind. Mind you I know some people who spend £2 on gifts and buy a colouring book and pens, not everyone spends the typical amount.

Also, when kids start going to other children's parties they end up asking for their own. Maybe that's why?

I can't imagine Ivy not being invited, she seems a sweet girl.
I now love a party invite! 2 hours of peace to enjoy a cup of coffee and not have to chase my child around softplay or a trampoline park as they have their friends instead👍 well worth £10 or a present 🤣 Robbo would have to get a taxi and venture alone without chicken man so that'll be why Ivy never goes 😔

She looks so unhinged in her latest post and it’s obviously promoting alcohol 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.