Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stunted… she is emotionally stunted, absolutely no growth or development despite the fact she is in a long term relationship and a parent. I agree with the post above that she hasn’t lived a ‘typical’ teenage life and was thrust into middle age very young and, looking back at old posts she seemed to be very much waited on and coddled by her ex-husband so did not develop the ability to adult.
She absolutely grinds my gears and I have genuine sadness for her children but I also have a tinge of sadness for our Robbo lad as she seems lost and lonely. No support network to speak of, no real friends and little in the way of work / education prospects.
I feel like she fell into the relationship with Rob, was probably swept off her feet by her outgoing, loud brute of a manager and the prospect of regular fisting was just too much to ignore and she left the comfort of her exes sofa only to fall into the arse shaped hole in chicken man’s sofa.
I wonder if she sits in her cocoon of yellow stickers and regrets any of her life choices…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So three cases, that's just her, Chicken Man and Mason then. Where do we think Ivy is? With Chicken Man's ex?!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Where does she live? I thought it was the midlands? Why do they fly from Manchester so much.

Reactions: 2
Where does she live? I thought it was the midlands? Why do they fly from Manchester so much.
Yobbo will probably go to the ends of the earth for a cheap flight to save £10.00...I'd rather pay more and save myself the hassle

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion please: She left the comfort of her exes sofa only to fall into the arse shaped hole in chicken man’s sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion please: She left the comfort of her exes sofa only to fall into the arse shaped hole in chicken man’s sofa.
Ooh you've inspired me for a thread suggestion:

From her parents' house to her husband's house to the chicken coop!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long are they going for if they are only taking hand luggage ?? Do we think the kids are going or is that a silly question

Looks like she’s with her Dad and the chicken. No sign of the bairns.
---
Looks like she’s with her Dad and the chicken. No sign of the bairns.

Reactions: 3
I always get the vibes she thinks she’s doing someone a favour and that she’s above everyone. And this post is almost like her dads an old man, got no life, and she’s taking him on his last holiday before he dies 🤦🏻‍♀️. My dad would lose his tit at me if I posted him with a sausage half out his chops saying how lovely it was he was coming on holiday with me 😭😂. If anything she’s probably bugged him and bugged him to go away with them and he’s said yes to shut her up. Cos let’s face it who in their right mind would want to go away with them pair 😭
---
Also weathers a max of 15 degrees this week. Let the bull shitting commence. Sat in a dress with goose pimples whilst everyone else is in coats pending…..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a strange holiday. Going to Benners in the mid-Winter with her dad, fisting-partner and one of their four kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.