Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all my born days I've never once even put on a dressing gown while on a sun holiday. Never mind wear one to sip margs on the balcony.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Their kids left at home while they jet off to Eygpt? Really? I know the kids will actually have more fun and attention with the grandparents, but wow. The kids are so young, surely these holidays can wait until the kids are older. A break away is important, but bleeping hell. A little weekend spa break would do!

Reactions: 8
I remember as a kid my parents took my brother to Disneyland Orlando and I had to spend a week with a nanny. I was Masons age. So him and especially Ivy will remember!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
And a supermarket cafe for her sons birthday.
You've inspired another thread title suggestion:

Being Robbo #14 - We tried to include all the ways she skimps out on her kids in the title, but we ran out of room.

Reactions: 9
It’s 24 degrees there according to my weather app. That tells me they’ll be plenty of bikini pics, sweating face 🥵 saying it’s so hot. Cos pretends Benners is hot in January when it’s 12 degrees 😂.
What’s clear is she thinks it’s ok to do what she’s doing, but I can assure you her kids will
Say something when they’re older.
I remember my mum and dad used to go to a working men’s club twice a month for a couple of hours, I still bring that up now how we weren’t allowed to go cos as a kid it really hurt 😭😭🤣🤣🤣. They never pissed off for a week at a time 2-3 times a year, left us with random people so they could go play bingo etc.
also does she really need a week alone with her partner? That to me shows theres
Something not right in a relationship to crave time together so often 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Smug witch cos she’s left her kids at home 🙄 hope they put her in a home when she’s old
I checked my weather app an hour after she posted and it said it was 19 degrees haha. Brrrr.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Flexing about her aunt and Jimmy Savile when he is a vile, notorious abuser and known paedophile.

She is as thick as mince.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
‘Hot, so hot’ but it’s 24 degrees max according to my app. Bet she fake tanned before she went and left white bits. Genuinely wouldn’t surprise me tbh.

Reactions: 5
WTF shape is this??
The hips don't lie, but Little Miss Size 4 Blazer Robbo sure has by photoshopping every mirror selfie!

Absolutely nothing wrong with her shape (doesn't she have lipodema?), why can't she just be honest?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.