Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her holidays is honestly one of the most depressing things on Instagram, it’s got to point I’d rather see pictures of people’s dinners!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s a shame she’s so thick, because posting that traveller meme followed by a photo of a drag queen performing on stage in Benidorm would be the height of comedy and irony. Except that she didn’t intend it that way 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her dad has the same expression in the drag queen photo too. I'm worried about him, blink if you need us to send help, Robbo's dad!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her Dad probably realises its just a bog standard trip to Benners and isnt enamoured. Hence his expression.

Reactions: 6
Has she explained why they’re only taking Mason?
He’s the only child that they can’t dump on anyone else so they’re pretty much obliged to take him.
---
She needs a proper professional hair cut.
Her hairline is probably like that due to the fact that she constantly has her hair tied up in those tight, high ponytails. A bit like the rest of us, Robbo’s hairline has had enough of her!

Reactions: 10
He’s the only child that they can’t dump on anyone else so they’re pretty much obliged to take him.
She classes herself as a blended family, but the mere whiff of a budget chav holiday and they're split up quicker than you can say "social services"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Has anyone noticed they’re having better food whilst the dad is there? Don’t get me wrong I get you use the all inclusive-ness if you’ve paid for it and when you take a few kids away they aren’t gonna always want ‘Spanish’ cuisine etc. but it actually looks quite nice tho food they’re having. So I think you’re all right about daddy paying for the trip 💷 😂😂😂

Her Dad wont want to eat All Inclusive slop.

Robbo does not frequent a luxury AI hotel. Her Dads probably took one look at the offerings and though duck no.

Reactions: 9
Guys don’t you think it’s weird how she’s posting more photos of her with her dad than her with chicken man 🧐

• Haha
'Book the January holiday!'

No thanks, not to Spain anyway. I'd rather just go when I don't need a coat and thermal underwear.

Reactions: 14
For a slightly longer flight, she could be in the Canary Islands where it’s usually around 20 degrees this time of year….not boiling by any stretch but a much nicer temp if you are insisting on wearing sleeveless dresses/pretending it’s a tropical paradise. Surely you’d rather save up slightly more/forgo a couple of your other rubbish trips and go somewhere where it is actually warm. I don’t get her

Reactions: 14
You are not a traveller. Travelling to Spain 4 times a year does not make you a traveller. I actually have no issue with going on holiday in the off season. Being on holiday and not having any work stress or home responsibilities is always nice any time of the year - except she doesn’t have any of those any time of the year.
But I’ll say it again - going to the same country over and over again and sitting down in cafes all day long whilst your kids on an iPad does not make you a traveller.
And as for Taylor swift, duck off.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For a slightly longer flight, she could be in the Canary Islands where it’s usually around 20 degrees this time of year….not boiling by any stretch but a much nicer temp if you are insisting on wearing sleeveless dresses/pretending it’s a tropical paradise. Surely you’d rather save up slightly more/forgo a couple of your other rubbish trips and go somewhere where it is actually warm. I don’t get her
Exactly this! I've been away early January before and went to Gran Canaria, it was warm enough to our cove to sunbath on the beach, we just went back to our rooms to get changed earlier than summer as the temperature drops. You need a light cardy for evenings.

Also plugging tan accelerator this time if year. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.