Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry I know this is harsh but Mason looks like that kid everyone had in their class at primary school who tit his pants and was a bit of a scruff.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Are we all in agreement that she means her dad had a busy work december?
(also note the vest and people in the next slide in jackets)
She probably did 6 shifts the entire month poor love must be exhausted! I do think she genuinely believes her life is so busy though!
---
I’m sorry I know this is harsh but Mason looks like that kid everyone had in their class at primary school who tit his pants and was a bit of a scruff.
I do sadly agree about the scruff part and know exactly what you mean, like ivys hair it just isn’t fair when they have the means to have the kids out looking so tatty when she’s constantly buying herself things.

Reactions: 7
Some valid points made here. How did she manage to go away without a 6 year old crying that she’s not going? CMs kids are old enough to understand. But Ivy isn’t. She’ll grow up resenting mason cos he got took places and she wasnt allowed to go. It is so cruel.
those kids look so scruffy, andthat’s so they can have their holidays abroad. I wonder if CM just goes along with it, I have two children that aren’t my husbands and 3 with him. And he would 100% have something to say if I left out the children that aren’t biologically his. It makes him as bad as her if not worse cos he’s not standing up to the ‘evil stepmum’and telling her if we can’t all go then none of us are going tbh.
I bet she reads here and thinks we’re all jealous. I go abroad I am absolutely not jealous. I find it sickening she treats those kids differently more than anything and CM allows her. And each to their own but I would never travel half way across the world without my kids. I didn’t even do that for my honeymoon they all came with us. They are just
Vile excuses for parents.
she also acts like these holidays are the favourite thing for the kids to do, so it makes it even worse she’s chosen one of the children to go.

Imagine both of your children loving soft play, but only taking one with you.. for a couple of hours the other one will feel left out and not good enough.. this is for a couple of days! She needs a hard look at herself.

Reactions: 12
Aww god don’t. The thought of it makes me feel bad let alone actually doing it. My kids are that used to coming with us we’ve said before we were going for food if it was our anniversary etc and they’ve automatically said ‘were we going?’ 😂 and I’ve felt guilty and let them come. So god knows how she doesn’t feel bad leaving them for a week at a time 😔 my kids would struggle without us for a week wonder if Ivy does 😔

she also acts like these holidays are the favourite thing for the kids to do, so it makes it even worse she’s chosen one of the children to go.

Imagine both of your children loving soft play, but only taking one with you.. for a couple of hours the other one will feel left out and not good enough.. this is for a couple of days! She needs a hard look at herself.
---
why does she dress her child like CM 😭🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
I don’t know how she leaves Ivy at home and brings Mason on holidays, that’s just so sad for the little girl. I couldn’t do it to mine, we all go en masse! You think her mum or someone would have a word with Slobbo about her awful parenting … although she doesn’t seem to have a close relationship with her mum and maybe that’s why. I couldn’t see Slobbos sister doing something like that. She only has a little baby however is showing herself to be a much more loving and engaged parent than big Robbo.

Reactions: 8
The last photo in her grid post. The people in the background all have jackets on, one even looks to be wearing a hat 🙈

• Haha
I dunno why she thinks she needs to lie about it being warm. My in laws have just cancelled spending January in southern Spain because of the dire weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She will just look an absolute pillock walking round without a coat.

it’s 15 degrees, feeling like 14. Honestly. Why does she lie about the weather, it’s such a strange thing to lie about! You wouldn’t wear summer dresses in that weather here. It’s sooo odd!!
IMG_3530.png

• Haha
Her and chicken man look so alike
Aww god don’t. The thought of it makes me feel bad let alone actually doing it. My kids are that used to coming with us we’ve said before we were going for food if it was our anniversary etc and they’ve automatically said ‘were we going?’ 😂 and I’ve felt guilty and let them come. So god knows how she doesn’t feel bad leaving them for a week at a time 😔 my kids would struggle without us for a week wonder if Ivy does 😔

---
why does she dress her child like CM 😭🤢

Reactions: 3
Her holiday looks even more tragic with her dad in the photos 💀 it looks like a hostage situation, "stand and pose dad"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I find it so weird how she’s so image obsessed, wanting everyone to be jealous of her etc yet makes her children look so scruffy and, frankly, tit?! They’re sweet little kids but the clothes, the hair, the general demeanour… it’s certainly incongruous with the image she wants to put out of herself and everyone knows your kids when tiny like that, they are a reflection of you!

Reactions: 12
My son has more stylish pyjamers than her kids daily outfits. There is absolutely no need for it they're a pair of selfish arseholes. If I was Ivy's father I would be going mental and be demanding to know where any maintenance money was going....Well we can see where last month's went no doubt! A crappy holiday to benners she wasn't even invited on

Reactions: 11
She will just look an absolute pillock walking round without a coat.

it’s 15 degrees, feeling like 14. Honestly. Why does she lie about the weather, it’s such a strange thing to lie about! You wouldn’t wear summer dresses in that weather here. It’s sooo odd!!
View attachment 2668101
If she had to say anything why not ‘it’s not as warm as summer but we prefer the cooler temps’ rather than this it’s boiling routine when it’s clear they are the only family not in winter wear!

Does she think she’s the only person to go abroad with a parent/parents when she’s an adult?

I have to say. I do love a Slobbo holiday just for her commentary “we are having the BEST time” “it’s SO lovely” “he was LOVING it” all whilst it looks like shite weather, a chavs dream and everyone looks totally fucked off and fed up. Her captions try and convince herself it’s great and it’s hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have to say. I do love a Slobbo holiday just for her commentary “we are having the BEST time” “it’s SO lovely” “he was LOVING it” all whilst it looks like shite weather, a chavs dream and everyone looks totally fucked off and fed up. Her captions try and convince herself it’s great and it’s hilarious.
I love them too! 😂
Screenshot_20240104-205335~2.png

Most people don't live a life so depressing that this is necessary, but you do you, Queen Basic!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.