Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough if you like a bit of winter sun, but stop pretending it’s hot. She must look so stupid in strappy dresses and smothered in fake tan when everyone else is in jackets.

When do you think we’ll see the watch strap mark?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’ve taken the pram 😳 isn’t he 4? And it’s not too hot for him to walk!
My son is four and there’s not a chance in hell he would even sit in a buggy. She’s just too lazy to teach him to walk nicely. And it’s means she can just give him the ipad and shove him in a corner while she drinks her vino!

Reactions: 12
My son is four and there’s not a chance in hell he would even sit in a buggy. She’s just too lazy to teach him to walk nicely. And it’s means she can just give him the ipad and shove him in a corner while she drinks her vino!
My child has just gone 4. Don’t think he’s been in a pram since he was 18 months 😂

She is an extremely lazy AND selfish mother.

Reactions: 11
Mason sitting in the pram, playing his iPad. Yeah, you can really see the value in bringing him to Benners for all the mental and emotional stimulation he’s getting. Bloody Leicester-by-the-sea.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My 2 year old has refused to go in a pushchair for about 6
Months. Her choice. So it’s baffled me how she gets an almost 4 and a half year old in a pushchair. People must look at her gone out seeing a full sized child sat in a pushchair. He’s clearly as lazy as his parents.

Reactions: 11
The Traveller once again showing us the beauty of Spain, exploring hidden corners and locals only restaurants ❤❤

IMG_3276.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Airport vibes… is that it? Holiday over already??? Was it worth the hype 🤣🤣 a whole 4 days

Reactions: 14
That honestly looked like the shittest holiday I’ve ever seen. Who can be arsed to go through the hassle of packing bags, driving to the airport, flying, etc for that?! If someone said to me I had to repeat the holiday Yobbo had just done or I could never go on holiday again, I’d choose the latter. She’s dire. It’s tragic.

• Haha
"All ready for home now. And back to routine!"

And thinking of how to explain to Ivy why she wasn't taken on the tit show of a 'holiday'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.