Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhaa tragic Slobbo. If she really were gluten intolerant (all the gluten free bread 😡) she’d be extremely well versed in foreign supermarkets as it’s a pain in the arse trudging around to find coeliac friendly food! (E Leclerc, Albert Heijn, Trader Joes and Piggy Wiggly are great if you need btw)

Reactions: 1
For a minute then I thought she was actually taking the kids out. Nope my bad. Only because it’s free 🙃🙃 so predictable

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised they gifted her any this time, her AD for the panto was diabolical, no effort. Looks like she's made a bit more effort this time. I bet she really wants to work with TUI, although I'm not sure she went with them last time due to them having hand luggage only

Also showing ivy off in a lovely wooly hat perfect for winter. Whilst she’s standing in a thin top and no coat. She must be freezing

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I know it’s mean but those kids are going to get bullied in a few years. Appearance is so much when you’re at a certain age (not saying it should be, just a matter of fact) and kids will pick up on their clothes/hair etc and she will all be to blame. She has no shame sending her kids out looking like paupers.

I know it’s mean but those kids are going to get bullied in a few years. Appearance is so much when you’re at a certain age (not saying it should be, just a matter of fact) and kids will pick up on their clothes/hair etc and she will all be to blame. She has no shame sending her kids out looking like paupers.
They’re a prime target for bullies. And it’s not being mean it’s a fact. They’ll be taking out of date food from the company shop to school, not being allowed £2 to get stuff from the school canteen like their mates will be doing. And more often than not saying their parents have gone away with out them. Which is when they’ll start realising stuff cos am sure their mates parents won’t be like that. It’s actually really sad. And yet she claims to be parent of the year 🥇

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Who knows what the next few years will bring on social media for these grifters, but if Slobbo is still posting absolute bollox on insta then that will definitely make poor Ivy & Mason even more vulnerable to bullying. Imagine in the future if some of Ivy & Masons class mates know that their ma gets a good fisting from chicken man.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Spend less money on tit clothes and spend a bit replacing that chest of drawers with cracked glass!

Reactions: 4
Clearly she gets some commission for advertising those Gousto boxes we know that. she has the duck banquet this week and it’s £4 extra per person. No way in the world she’s paying £8 extra for a meal, so bet your life she got the box free. She’s such a scab.
She asks people to sign up using her link for 60% off or whatever the discount is at that time and will get £15 credit or whatever the credit is at that time, sometimes it increases.

Ive seen Gousto in the past pulling credit from influencers though. I think in the T&C it has something about your referral link is for friends and family not commercial use or something like that.

I used to use Gousto all the time the recipes are great but the cost is just too much for me now to justify.

Reactions: 3
Is a lounge even a flex if every other chav, dick and Harry has got access to it? You may as well just stay in the normal waiting area. I’ll stick to my BA gold level thank youuuuu (yes I’m a snob)

Reactions: 11
Guys. I’m off to Barcelona next weekend, had to fill out my API today and it took me all of 4 minutes. Half of that was me looking for my passport. Had a little 3 hour sit down after it because I was knackered from all the life admin. (Only joking, I washed and hung up 4 loads of laundry, changed bedding, cleaned the house and then started on some uni work!) just wondering if I’ll be able to use my mosquito spray and tan accelerator at the same time?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys. I’m off to Barcelona next weekend, had to fill out my API today and it took me all of 4 minutes. Half of that was me looking for my passport. Had a little 3 hour sit down after it because I was knackered from all the life admin. (Only joking, I washed and hung up 4 loads of laundry, changed bedding, cleaned the house and then started on some uni work!) just wondering if I’ll be able to use my mosquito spray and tan accelerator at the same time?
If you’re looking for some Barcelona highlights, Slobbo has a fab reel on her page ❤ beautiful footage of her stomping across a road whilst wheeling her 48 month old toddler in a stroller.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you’re looking for some Barcelona highlights, Slobbo has a fab reel on her page ❤ beautiful footage of her stomping across a road whilst wheeling her 48 month old toddler in a stroller.
Gosh, he had a lovely time then. Oh, did you say 48 month toddler? I thought you said the adult that looks 48. My bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.