Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why they look so tight yet the necklines are so baggy.
I’ve given better stuff to the charity shop.

Reactions: 6
IMG_9917.jpeg
Would have taken longer to take this photo, write the caption and post than to wrap that very standard box.

Reactions: 18
Omg her bum. I’m no supermodel so Im not criticising her body at all but when someone constantly puts photos on that clearly don’t look like her in real life then you see that 😂😂 her sisters done her dirty there 😭😂

Reactions: 7
I’m sure she did a quiz or something recently and said she was 5ft 6 🤥 I might be wrong. But she’s massive. I saw her once at a theme park and I’d say she was about 5ft 11.

Reactions: 4
She is such a wagon posting that video of Rob eating. Who does that to the person they allegedly love and have chosen to share their life and children with

Reactions: 8
She is such a wagon posting that video of Rob eating. Who does that to the person they allegedly love and have chosen to share their life and children with
Someone trying to make themselves feel better. Making Rob look bad to make Robyn look better.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Robbo is happy… how long for ?? Two days? Then it’ll be back to how she’s exhausted and NEEDS this winter sun ☀ ✈

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.