Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Someone clearly didn’t read the last line 🤨

I’m not defending her, It just sounds like a lot of you are jealous of her spending 🤔. The whole of her shopping sprees are no doubt paid with via credit cards, she’s never going to tell you where the money is from, how she got it etc so I don’t get all the conspiracy theories around it. She’s getting more and more into debt or dwindling away at her pension or kids inheritance.
Aren't you doing the same thing yourself here on a different thread? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Yawn...🥱

Can someone pinpoint when & where we slagged off her Mum & Granddaughter please?
I'd love to read it.
We all showed more compassion than her when her Mum had cancer & not once has anyone here said anything derogatory about Eliza either.
NOT ONCE!!

She is so full of shit, wanting to gain sympathy from the arse lickers because her engagement is low.
Let's catch up, fuck off you stupid, pathetic old witch, we see straight through you & that's what you can't stand.

One day Beggy Evan's is going to fall right off that perfect pedestal she has herself on & I for one will be here & ready for it 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I have to disagree, what Becky spends her money on is her choice and yes she does blow it on absolute shite but mentioning UC and saying it’s not fair on others is a little too far. It’s not her fault. What about these celebrities/bloggers on holiday spending thousands in the Maldives, buying designer bags and having millions in the bank…do you think the same with them as you do Becky?
It’s not Becky fault our government is fucked and not helping those that need it so mentioning others struggling just because Becky has a blow out is a abit harsh 🤨
No it's not Becky's fault but choosing to brag on Insta is a choice.
Celebrities they are rich we know it they have the money. Becky comes across as an everyday person, she markets herself on "being real" and she is far from this now with how she portrays herself on insta with the lying and the aesthetic treatments and she has blow outs most weeks which real people don't.
She works in a pub part time
She isn't transparent about her insta earnings, and what I mean by this is she says she doesn't earn from it 99% of the time and its pure lies! The money is coming from somewhere. She doesn't earn an extra £20 from insta and it's a bit of pocket money. I believe she's making an income and making out she isn't for whatever reason, possibly tax! The pretending she doesn't earn is just sly for me
She hides the gifted, ad etc on her stories and why? Just be transparent! I know plenty who earn on Insta, I follow people who do and they don't lie about it or act shady. Beggy brags because she has nothing. She wants to be all "look at me" that's the issue!
I've spent some money this month on bits and bobs, difference is I'm not shouting about it on Insta and I've not got a following like she has. When you have a platform you are responsible for your content. Becky's account is a bragging and begging account she gives zero concern about anybody else as long as she gets what she wants. People who are struggling who may watch Becky might find it insensitive , they also might find celebrities insensitive too who knows
The point being is nobody is blaming Becky for the problems of this country but her behaviour on insta is questionable

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
I know this isn't the case for everyone who had their children young, but given that Beggy was pregnant at 17, I guess that getting an education wasn't at the top of her priority list? Also interesting that said child chose to live with his father (as far as I'm aware from previous things she's said). Speaks volumes about our beloved Beggy...
She’s definitely the stereotypical ‘young mum’ type who thought she was set up for a life of not working after her first child 🤣 I had my child at 16, a week after finishing my GCSE’s. I went to uni after having 2 more children. My husband died not long after I qualified as an adult nurse with a first. I’m now an advanced nurse practitioner with a masters. Her lack of education/career is through choice. She’s a lazy cow happy to live off her husband and the tax payer.

the fact she jumps from minimum wage job to minimum wage job indicates they aren’t as well off as they’d like to make out. Beggy won’t have a pension, I hope wiggins has a decent one!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
So "We Are Christmas" have sent her more shit, yet this is the company who couldn't get paying customers orders out to them on time last year.
Check out their posts on instagram from last year & read the comments, also Trustpilot reviews don't rate them either.

She needs more decorations so she's going to B&Q/Homebase etc...Why not go to the small businesses on Instagram seeing as you 'support' them so much, or good old Tony Almond?
The woman is a fucking joke & an oxygen thief, I hope all her Christmas tat falls on top of her & the greedy cunt is buried alive
So yeah 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
What a sad, pathetic sack of shit she is.
Going shopping at 8:30am on the 1st November because she thinks the shops have worked throughout the night to get Christmas ready for her to buy more cheap, plastic rubbish!
Most of us are about to start our day at work & that work shy cunt is away to get more decorations for her soulless, cold, miserable home.

How can anyone find that relatable?!!

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She'd rather go shopping or to the dogs/races, piss ups etc than go and see her mother.
She works 2x7 hour shifts a week, why isn't she doing more for her elderly parents?
She should be ashamed of herself.
Fucking hell, I wish my parents were still here, I'd give up everything I own to spend just 1 hour with my Mum & Dad.
She really doesn't know how lucky she is having them right on her doorstep.

• Heart

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
No one has ever give her mum or granddaughter grief as long as I’ve been following … to make up lies about this is just awful … as written above everyone on here felt sorry for her mum when she had cancer and also her granddaughter that she never stays over at her nans house or spends time with her ….. and her family is referred to as “company”. I hate liars especially when it’s to gain sympathy and followers

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Qwerty124

She's wanting the tooth fairy to come and do her ironing for her 😆 she just talks and talks and hasn't a clue what the heck she's saying haha and I'm here for it

Screenshot_20211021-112730_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Filming in the dark, her face must be looking pretty shit this morning. Things are looking bad because you might not be able to buy a double arch this Christmas. Read the room, people are worrying more about being able to afford to heat their homes and put food on the table. We don’t all have a constant supply of (funny) money like you, you inconsiderate twat 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27

bluey

VIP Member
To be fair she looks good, age appropriate for a change.
I’ll go sit in a corner now for my bad behaviour

she’s still a dick!

Reactions: 26