Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she has been shadow banned. I don’t follow her and to find her account I have to type in her whole username or find somewhere she’s tagged. Why would she be banned 🤔

Reactions: 8
Her lashes look horrible, like their crawling with lice 🤢
I have soooo many more, actually more than pics of my dog hahahah
I’m convinced they are! We all know how unhigienic she is! Barely showering or cleansing her skin the detty witch!

Omfg !!! Is she not going to donate that!??????? She's gonna keep that advent calendar for herself?? Greedy c#nt!!!!
Why are you surprised ?she’s such a selfish cow?
What’s that mean? Shadow banned?

She still appears as one of the first stories on mine. It’s based off your watching etc
I think people are meaning if they don’t follow her, to find her stories, you have to type in her full Instagram name whereas a few days ago, as soon as you go into the search bar, the previous accounts you searched for recently are already showing. Hope that makes sense?

You can still watch her stories if you unfollow her 😉

Reactions: 5
I can still see her, she's the first story that pops up on my insta if she's posted. Strange.

Anyway, wish I was snuggling and watching a Christmas movie or having beautiful deans 👍🤭 I'm about to leave for work! Happy Thursday 😅

Reactions: 3
I can still see her, she's the first story that pops up on my insta if she's posted. Strange.

Anyway, wish I was snuggling and watching a Christmas movie or having beautiful deans 👍🤭 I'm about to leave for work! Happy Thursday 😅
Is that because you follow her? Have a good day 😊

Reactions: 2
What the hell is she going on about this morning! She can hardly put a coherent sentence together 🙄

Reactions: 2
She's wanting the tooth fairy to come and do her ironing for her 😆 she just talks and talks and hasn't a clue what the heck she's saying haha and I'm here for it

Screenshot_20211021-112730_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.