Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn't look like a "Rebecca" does she 🤔 Beggy suits her so much better 🤭🤭

Also I spotted those pj's in River Island this morning and left them cause she's ruined them for me 😭

Reactions: 3
No jealousy here either. I just can't believe how greedy and wasteful she is, she can't go a day without spending!

I feel sorry for her if anything. Her pleasures all involve money! She has no real taste for the simple things in life , the things that matter! It's all material stuff!

Look at what she bought yesterday morning, some things some things in multiples. She said she bought 3 different toothpastes, she always does it and she doesn't know why, doesn't that scream issues? One pack of those gonks would have been enough but she cleared the shelves because she has to have them all! No self control and flaunts it on Insta thinking she's amazing for doing it! It's pathetic to be honest!
I'll never forget the limited edition Baileys Pina Colada liqueur, she bought the last 3 bottles on the shelf of that, she never mentioned it again....pure greed.

No when I was low in B12 I had it as an infusion and one, it took a while but literally I felt better almost immediately. I think this clinic is cashing in and tbh it can't be a high dose jab because too much B12 can be as damaging as too little.
The ones we give out on prescription are usually one every 3 months, it must be a low dose she is having & the clinic is just cashing in 🙄

Reactions: 3
If she has got a new job I'd like to know how she gets these employers to employ her 2 days a week NOT to include a Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday and definitely NOT Bank Holidays, Christmas, New Year or evenings. She must also have days off willy nilly to go shopping, dentist, to get her nails done, her lips done, or some injections that she doesn't need just wants 🤔

Reactions: 15
Absolutely love this thread. Super sleuth badge goes to you 🤣🤣

That is the exact polo, material, buttons, fit 👏🏽
She always has jobs where she’s got to count money. If her maths skills are anything like her English ones… well, maybe that’s where she gets her money!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she didn't fill her spare rooms to the brim with absolute tit she could have put Brookes furniture in there, instead she's moaning about it constantly being in the way in the lounge and hallway.. thick as tit.

Reactions: 9
She always finds jobs where lots of cash is easily available so she can launder Jason's ill gotten gains 😂😂

We see you Beggy, we see you!!
👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Off she goes again about 1% wankers
She has never stopped to think about why people call her out and discuss her here and what not!! It's boring Becky!
She quite clearly thinks she is blameless and perfect and it's all other people because they are wankers , sorry Beggy is you who is the problem as well. Her life is so sad she cries troll every few weeks on Insta. Oh and you should be guarded on Insta especially when it's that public not show every inch of your life to goodness knows who could be watching.

"I am a very motivated people"

No idea what kind of language that is but go on. She has to convince herself doesn't she that she leads this busy life and she actually doesn't. As for motivated don't make me laugh, as long as there is something in it for her then her motivation is out in full swing

The woman is pathetic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yawn...🥱

Can someone pinpoint when & where we slagged off her Mum & Granddaughter please?
I'd love to read it.
We all showed more compassion than her when her Mum had cancer & not once has anyone here said anything derogatory about Eliza either.
NOT ONCE!!

She is so full of tit, wanting to gain sympathy from the arse lickers because her engagement is low.
Let's catch up, duck off you stupid, pathetic old witch, we see straight through you & that's what you can't stand.

One day Beggy Evan's is going to fall right off that perfect pedestal she has herself on & I for one will be here & ready for it 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Someone give the woman a calculator, ‘It’s 0.1% of people, so out of 100 it’s probably 1 person’ 😜🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No one has ever give her mum or granddaughter grief as long as I’ve been following … to make up lies about this is just awful … as written above everyone on here felt sorry for her mum when she had cancer and also her granddaughter that she never stays over at her nans house or spends time with her ….. and her family is referred to as “company”. I hate liars especially when it’s to gain sympathy and followers

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She doesn’t post her granddaughter because she has been told not too by her sons ex most probably. She still posts non stop when she’s out on the piss so why can’t her followers see through her attention seeking bullshit. She’s jumping on the bandwagon of others on insta who have been calling out trolling recently.
If someone sent Beggy a nasty message about her mum or granddaughter, she’d definitely post a screenshot for sympathy!

Reactions: 18
God she’s such an attention seeker, nobody on here has ever slagged her granddaughter off or her mum, to my knowledge anyway, and if people have sent videos of her to her kids slagging her off well that’s just bang out of order too, but she really need to stop with the pity party, also why is she letting what she calls trolls dictate what she shows on insta, she’s definitely talking about us here, because it’s been mentioned about her nights out, if that was me I’d do it all the more 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
The only time I can recall Beggy’s Mother being mentioned here was when Beggy broadcast to the world that her mum had cancer, us tattle wankers were all concerned for her mum, secondly they all went to a wedding some time ago and tattlers posted that her mum looked sweet in her outfit!
I think Beggy had been on the billy whizz this morning, she’s off her tits!

Reactions: 13
Funny how she’s come out from her shell as soon as it’s the Christmas countdown. She hibernates all year as she’s nothing to share. Now she’s back with 100 stories a day.

Where is she working now? Why’s it so secret and she would have to kill you if she told anyone. Love you don’t work for the MI5!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.