Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what the hell she was wittering on about 🤔
No clue! My mum is really struggling, i haven't seen her. Why is such a lazy lay about of a woman admitting this! I don't think they live far so she should have called by with flowers for her mum

Reactions: 4
Also, and I don’t mean this to sound insensitive. I’m aware it’s not a small thing but this new device has only been on less than two weeks - isn’t an adjustment period normal? She’s speaking like it’s been months and not settled.
Horrible she says her mum nearly went into a diabetic coma and still hasn’t seen her.

Reactions: 10
Also, and I don’t mean this to sound insensitive. I’m aware it’s not a small thing but this new device has only been on less than two weeks - isn’t an adjustment period normal? She’s speaking like it’s been months and not settled.
Horrible she says her mum nearly went into a diabetic coma and still hasn’t seen her.
Also the device just tracks glucose levels, it doesn’t cause you to have a hypo/hyper so basically it’s now highlighting her glucose control through an app live whereas before she would only know by the finger prick test. So I think Beggy is likely to mean rather than the device being an issue maybe her Mum is just getting used to it & seeing her readings fluctuate more often might be causing her more stress.
Hopefully she is able to get on board with it as being a diabetic is hard enough without feeling stressed out & once she is used to it she will probably find life easier if anything.

Shame she hasn’t got a nice supportive daughter to help her out really!

Reactions: 17
Also the device just tracks glucose levels, it doesn’t cause you to have a hypo/hyper so basically it’s now highlighting her glucose control through an app live whereas before she would only know by the finger prick test. So I think Beggy is likely to mean rather than the device being an issue maybe her Mum is just getting used to it & seeing her readings fluctuate more often might be causing her more stress.
Hopefully she is able to get on board with it as being a diabetic is hard enough without feeling stressed out & once she is used to it she will probably find life easier if anything.

Thanks for explaining, I didn’t really know how they worked x

Reactions: 3

Yeah, think it’s the freestyle libre which is a flash glucose monitoring device. I’ve had one for years and I love it. Took me a while to get used to it but it’s a life changer!

Reactions: 2
She'd rather go shopping or to the dogs/races, piss ups etc than go and see her mother.
She works 2x7 hour shifts a week, why isn't she doing more for her elderly parents?
She should be ashamed of herself.
bleeping hell, I wish my parents were still here, I'd give up everything I own to spend just 1 hour with my Mum & Dad.
She really doesn't know how lucky she is having them right on her doorstep.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My mum lives in Spain, i work full time & I have 4 children. If she was suffering like Becky described her mum is, I’d be over there like a shot. Becky just can’t help herself, she doesn’t have the brain power to think things thru before she says them and expose herself for the piece if tit she is. Also, type 1 diabetics can eat what they want as long as they adjust their insulin to accommodate.

I think her mum is type 2 on insulin and not type 1.

Reactions: 5
Her mum is type 1 she said at the start of her stories and then she went on to say that the monitor isnt working properly but you are supposed to use the libre and still thumb prick to calibrate your readings . The Libre is a massive step forward for diabetics and i think she should get the diabetes nurse to explain it better to her . She has obviously seen the uncalibrated low readings and eaten more or used more insulin and gone hyper and maybe eat less carbs and less sugary snacks

Yeah, think it’s the freestyle libre which is a flash glucose monitoring device. I’ve had one for years and I love it. Took me a while to get used to it but it’s a life changer!
Is it the one that's a white disc on your arm? I've seen about 4 older people (I'd say 60's plus) wearing them on the gym

Invisible disabilities are NOT like when you had gallstones beggy you tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
For goodness sake as if she said that
🙄 never changes even though its been said time and time again she needs to research things before she spouts off. Even if she thought it she could google it and it would tell her what an invisible disability is, it's definitely not like the time she had gallstones 🙄

Reactions: 4
She jumps on the tails of everything

That reef is ugly, wonder what she will swap donate it for

Last edited:
Is it the one that's a white disc on your arm? I've seen about 4 older people (I'd say 60's plus) wearing them on the gym
Yeah ☺ You use use your phone to scan over it and it gives you a reading and warns you if you’re going low or high. Great for people at the gym actually!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.