Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “road trip” will be Christmas related I guarantee & it’s probably not even a road trip it’s probably the next town along or down the road! She didn’t mention it this morning so someone’s obviously shared something that they have & now she’s gotta rush there to get it. twit that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She barely washes her face let alone have a skin care routine 🙄 so why are those companies sending her all them beauty boxes???

“ Obviously I think I’m Mrs. Christmas “ well you thought wrong you twit👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She had make up on this morning and then said she was going in the shower. She must just get home and sleep in her make up 🤢
Should have known one beauty box subscription wouldn't be enough 🙄 Why these companies think she's a good rep for them I have no idea.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
How much is she donating to others this Christmas
Is she heping buy any toys for a family who's children may get nothing due to whatever reason?
Is she helping anybody who will be lonely this time of year?
They are traits of a Mrs Christmas , not buying all the Christmas tat and decorating your house to rival the local grotto!

The woman has no idea!

Not sure why she keeps getting beauty boxes sent to her either. Like others have said no skincare routine and just sleeps in make up. I mean she doesn't have to have a fancy routine just get a face cloth and wipe it off at least 🤣

Reactions: 11
Why is this woman so illiterate ....she surely must have dropped out of school early.

Reactions: 7
Road trip = 40 miles
I do a road trip every single day to go to work.
She is in her own little bubble isn't she?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does the hag understand that a 'road trip' is not the same as a 'shopping trip'?! I guess going to buy more BAWWWWLS and christmas decs is a step up from her previous couple of road trips (Ipswich Primark and Bluewater). I guess it's BISTA next :(

Like, some people will take a trip somewhere to see or experience something new? NOT just accumulate more tat? I love to laugh at her most of the time, but sometimes it all gets a bit too narrow and bleak :(:(

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The “road trip” will be Christmas related I guarantee & it’s probably not even a road trip it’s probably the next town along or down the road! She didn’t mention it this morning so someone’s obviously shared something that they have & now she’s gotta rush there to get it. twit that she is.
Notice none of her middle aged girlies ever do things with her during the day...only seen if there's drink involved. I bet she is a tag along friend

Goodness. When she whispers her mouth always sounds so phlegmy.

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t even follow that Christmas place in Saxmundham but has tagged them, what about her mantra of supporting small businesses. Oh yeah she bought baubles that will probably never be seen again like the life jacket body warmer.!

I was at bissstaaa a few weeks back, we laughed about the amount of people there in designer gear, it’s like they have to wear everything designer to visit. Brooke will be there in her hideous trainers and Becky with the crumpled mulberry, I rocked H&M🤣

All those decorations and she came away with plain red bawllls and a scratty little fairy.

Reactions: 9
Why is this woman so illiterate ....she surely must have dropped out of school early.
I know this isn't the case for everyone who had their children young, but given that Beggy was pregnant at 17, I guess that getting an education wasn't at the top of her priority list? Also interesting that said child chose to live with his father (as far as I'm aware from previous things she's said). Speaks volumes about our beloved Beggy...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.