Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does not need any b12 injections.her doctor told her her b12 was low they will check in a few months but low and behold old beggy goes above what she is clearly told and goes to the clinic and gets b12 overload . This is what she tells us. Anyway. Fake . Why go behind what you were told by your own doctor .
Because then she can show off her £££ and hopefully get some discount or recognition from the salon. She needs a lot of help after all💉

Reactions: 3
Christ on a bike - she is trying to be her daughter
Have I made this yo or dreamt it?

I thought there was something somewhere where you are advertising skin products or make up or treatments, then you can't use any filters as it adds the impression that that is what you can achieve with the skin product, make up or treatment?

Who knows why she's nervous about going to the races. The way she is going on you would think she's going for an audience with the royal family!
I'm sure she thinks going to the races gives her status and it's posh 🤣 it will be all over her insta so she can be a top hun! 😉

Reactions: 17
I’m so excited for her to see what the races is really like. Hopefully she’ll feel a right idiot dolled up like mutton dressed as lamb.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair, I think she looks nice. It's the Dubai future champions festival... There will be more glamorous outfits than that there.

Reactions: 13
I actually don’t think it’s the worst thing she’s ever worn? Still wouldn’t wear it though LOL

Reactions: 6
To be fair she looks good, age appropriate for a change.
I’ll go sit in a corner now for my bad behaviour

she’s still a dick!

Reactions: 26
Probably the best Iv seen her look tbf, and please do t shoot me but I think that Karen hairstyle suits her better. Still Carnt stand the begging chav lol.

Reactions: 11
To be fair, I think she looks nice. It's the Dubai future champions festival... There will be more glamorous outfits than that there.
I think it’s a nice outfit, for a day in the office. Nothing to orgasm over

Some nice comments about the races outfit. I love the trousers. Bet she won’t be posting about how nice we’ve been about her though!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lord above Begs, check your captions!!
“Hope I’m not undressed “
The thought of you running along with your spaniels ears flapping about made me choke on my coffee 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Probably the best she’s ever dressed if I’m honest!! 😳😳😳
Still she’s a twit & the only reason she’s nervous is about the eating which is actually very sad.

Reactions: 14
What has she got on her feet? I like the outfit but shoes can make or break an outfit.

Reactions: 1
I wanna see how many drink-related boomerangs the hag posts! My bet is three, plus one group shot with the swingers

Then single photo of the dimly lit wall with the caption 'nite' at 11pm or so

Then radio silence til tomorrow afternoon as she's hanging like a bat

Not saying she's predictable or anything 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks nice. I was hoping for a circa 2010 barbie pink mini dress and 6 inch heels but we can work with this

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.