Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the ASA guidelines for declaring an ad?
she says she ads thing that she doesn’t get paid for just to cover herself but does that not defeat the point of declaring it? How are you mean to no when she’s genuinely being paid?

Also you’d think they’d pay someone who can actually say ADVENT to promote their ADVENT calendar

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What are the ASA guidelines for declaring an ad?
she says she ads thing that she doesn’t get paid for just to cover herself but does that not defeat the point of declaring it? How are you mean to no when she’s genuinely being paid?

Also you’d think they’d pay someone who can actually say ADVENT to promote their ADVENT calendar
She doesn’t understand how it works, that’s the issue. When she’s received an item from a company that is still payment, whether she gets extra money or not. It’s still paid, it’s just often paid for with the product.

Reactions: 12
WTF hudda beauty 😂😂😂 it’s hu-da beauty
This women is really being given items to do tit adverts

Reactions: 7
I wish Tattle had a poll feature so I could find out whether we're thinking this Glossybox farrago is even more cringe than the eBay ads the hag posted last year 🤪

Either way, happy to see she's a bit more chipper these last couple of days, she seemed really down before.

Who knew all it'd take to cheer her up would be a trip out to strip mine The Range and Matalan for new tat, plus getting gifted still more tat to load into her groaning garage of tat and then forget it ever existed?

Oh wait, we ALL knew that was all it'd take 🤣

Reactions: 7
This woman clearly had no grounding on any level. At home and certainly not schooling.

I'm gobsmacked at companies "wanting to work " with her. From the start I knew I'd never buy from any business working with her.

Reactions: 12
I hate gonks! Is it just me? I don’t get the fascination with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Becky looks like a giant turd in that loungewear set...its bleeping awful

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Brown
Clothing isn't the one 😂 I've had a holiday,away
From watching this beg. Shes no
Life. She's missing life. I
Don't feel sorry for her shes so greedy.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.