Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone actually get to eat anything off the SWEET REEF or is it just decorative?

Or is it impossible to even open the sweets cos they’re all glue gunned to the polystyrene ring?

Enquiring minds want to know 🧐

Reactions: 11
She really has some major first world problems doesn't she? Does she go for a door reef or door bow? Decisions Decisions 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I don’t even think she’s Christmas mad, it’s just an excuse for Instagram. The minute Christmas is over she wants rid of all the lights and decorations!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She really has some major first world problems doesn't she? Does she go for a door reef or door bow? Decisions Decisions 🤦🏻‍♀️
As a postie the door bows are a pain in my arse!! 😭 There was so many last year. Completely block the letterbox then moan when they don’t the post. Although I did had pleasure in ringing the door bell waking them up and pointing out why I had to ring in the first place 😂 my answer…. Stop watching the instahuns 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she's donating the door wreath to someone local!! Her mum? Dawn? Another mate? Grabby greedy beggy. Takes things she doesn't want to give to her family and mates and pretends she's donating it. What a low life.

Reactions: 10
Yeah ☺ You use use your phone to scan over it and it gives you a reading and warns you if you’re going low or high. Great for people at the gym actually!
Was gonna say alot of athletes and bio hackers are using these now. They monitor their glucose levels, the aim being to try and stop spikes and dips.

It can't be that hard to get a grips with surely?

Reactions: 1
What on earth is that . Please someone explain car crash reef absolutely disgusting. What is it no talent no craft flair what so ever . Mish mash beggy no idea. Beggy give it a rest and get on the gin . What on earth mess. Mish mash,. She hasn’t thought it through

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What on earth is that . Please someone explain car crash reef absolutely disgusting. What is it no talent no craft flair what so ever . Mish mash beggy no idea. Beggy give it a rest and get on the gin .
What's worse, is that she didn't make it! Someone is actually selling them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was gonna say alot of athletes and bio hackers are using these now. They monitor their glucose levels, the aim being to try and stop spikes and dips.

It can't be that hard to get a grips with surely?
I found it pretty simple to use 😁. It doesn’t affect your blood sugar as it doesn’t deliver insulin, so it shouldn’t cause you to feel unwell or struggle with your diabetes control. It’s just a really useful tool to monitor blood sugar.

I imagine if she spent less time making reefs and pottering and more time with her mum supporting her she would probably feel better about it. But, we all know she’s too busy for that!

Reactions: 4
I found it pretty simple to use 😁. It doesn’t affect your blood sugar as it doesn’t deliver insulin, so it shouldn’t cause you to feel unwell or struggle with your diabetes control. It’s just a really useful tool to monitor blood sugar.

I imagine if she spent less time making reefs and pottering and more time with her mum supporting her she would probably feel better about it. But, we all know she’s too busy for that!
She doesn't want to be bothered with boring things like help and support, she was just regurgitating some info for content

Reactions: 4
That filter she uses- I just tried it and I look like a different person 🤣 Surely people see her in the street and she looks completely different?

Reactions: 3
As if she ate all that, I bet the only thing she ate was the salad.
And we know she'd not touch the coleslaw because it's not half mayo/half salad cream 🥴
I think that was his meal .... in the other pic there's a plate of what looks like a steak with salad, I bet that was hers 😄

Reactions: 1
Her mum is type 1 she said at the start of her stories and then she went on to say that the monitor isnt working properly but you are supposed to use the libre and still thumb prick to calibrate your readings . The Libre is a massive step forward for diabetics and i think she should get the diabetes nurse to explain it better to her . She has obviously seen the uncalibrated low readings and eaten more or used more insulin and gone hyper and maybe eat less carbs and less sugary snacks
Yeah I know that’s what she said 🤣

I’ve only just caught up, why is she telling us how she sets a budget and buys to the budget, yeah, that’s what most people do isn’t it?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.