Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just comes across these threads so late to the party an all that. 😜
This woman seems to be a huge spender on completely mindless tat. Reminds me of Grim Fairy always flashing the cash on crap she doesn't need.
Oh and she sounds like a bloke haha!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Old grabby granny has gone quiet on us all! Hopefully she’s in bed reflecting on her appalling boasting stories this morning and realises she really didn’t read the room before posting!
Doubt it though…..

Reactions: 7
I just can't wrap my head around where all the money comes from...

She lives in bleeping cuckoo land.

The amount she spends in a week is not normal, at all.

She's the least relatable insta twit there is.

Reactions: 16
You've no found Marion's thread ma luvlee? So aye klarna oan yer arse
Mario's thread literally makes me piss myself. Every single comment has me howling. Best thread on here nae debates 😂😂

Back to Beggy...
She's still a bleep, so yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think she went to work today but just didn’t say? She disappeared for hours, came back and didn’t say where she’d been. Unless I missed it. Maybe she’s not mentioning work so everyone thinks she isn’t working and will leave the Dooley alone

Reactions: 6
You can tell she doesn't watch the news. It's all about the UC uplift being stopped - that's £80 a month Becky that families will be worse off. Plus everyone's heating bills, food bills, petrol prices plus NI contribution - all going up.
I know would be hard for you to find content if it didn't involve spending but maybe think of those struggling with all the above. Also trying to save to give their children a nice Christmas. Try to be kind Becky as all this shoving what you spend in people's faces can effect their mental health. Just think more.

Reactions: 20
You can tell she doesn't watch the news. It's all about the UC uplift being stopped - that's £80 a month Becky that families will be worse off. Plus everyone's heating bills, food bills, petrol prices plus NI contribution - all going up.
I know would be hard for you to find content if it didn't involve spending but maybe think of those struggling with all the above. Also trying to save to give their children a nice Christmas. Try to be kind Becky as all this shoving what you spend in people's faces can effect their mental health. Just think more.
Becky has stated a few times now that she only cares about herself and her own family……..like literally she has said that out loud more than once. Then has the cheek to use the #bekind mantra (which in Becky’s case means be quiet and don’t question me or my behaviour) she’s literally the least kind person with all her bragging and attention seeking.

Reactions: 20
I have to disagree, what Becky spends her money on is her choice and yes she does blow it on absolute shite but mentioning UC and saying it’s not fair on others is a little too far. It’s not her fault. What about these celebrities/bloggers on holiday spending thousands in the Maldives, buying designer bags and having millions in the bank…do you think the same with them as you do Becky?
It’s not Becky fault our government is fucked and not helping those that need it so mentioning others struggling just because Becky has a blow out is a abit harsh 🤨

Reactions: 9
I agree.
If she wants to be relatable, then she needs to learn how to read the room before she walks in.
I mean, she won’t but…

Reactions: 7
I have to disagree, what Becky spends her money on is her choice and yes she does blow it on absolute shite but mentioning UC and saying it’s not fair on others is a little too far. It’s not her fault. What about these celebrities/bloggers on holiday spending thousands in the Maldives, buying designer bags and having millions in the bank…do you think the same with them as you do Becky?
It’s not Becky fault our government is fucked and not helping those that need it so mentioning others struggling just because Becky has a blow out is a abit harsh 🤨
No it's not Becky's fault but choosing to brag on Insta is a choice.
Celebrities they are rich we know it they have the money. Becky comes across as an everyday person, she markets herself on "being real" and she is far from this now with how she portrays herself on insta with the lying and the aesthetic treatments and she has blow outs most weeks which real people don't.
She works in a pub part time
She isn't transparent about her insta earnings, and what I mean by this is she says she doesn't earn from it 99% of the time and its pure lies! The money is coming from somewhere. She doesn't earn an extra £20 from insta and it's a bit of pocket money. I believe she's making an income and making out she isn't for whatever reason, possibly tax! The pretending she doesn't earn is just sly for me
She hides the gifted, ad etc on her stories and why? Just be transparent! I know plenty who earn on Insta, I follow people who do and they don't lie about it or act shady. Beggy brags because she has nothing. She wants to be all "look at me" that's the issue!
I've spent some money this month on bits and bobs, difference is I'm not shouting about it on Insta and I've not got a following like she has. When you have a platform you are responsible for your content. Becky's account is a bragging and begging account she gives zero concern about anybody else as long as she gets what she wants. People who are struggling who may watch Becky might find it insensitive , they also might find celebrities insensitive too who knows
The point being is nobody is blaming Becky for the problems of this country but her behaviour on insta is questionable

• Heart
Reactions: 35
No it's not Becky's fault but choosing to brag on Insta is a choice.
Celebrities they are rich we know it they have the money. Becky comes across as an everyday person, she markets herself on "being real" and she is far from this now with how she portrays herself on insta with the lying and the aesthetic treatments and she has blow outs most weeks which real people don't.
She works in a pub part time
She isn't transparent about her insta earnings, and what I mean by this is she says she doesn't earn from it 99% of the time and its pure lies! The money is coming from somewhere. She doesn't earn an extra £20 from insta and it's a bit of pocket money. I believe she's making an income and making out she isn't for whatever reason, possibly tax! The pretending she doesn't earn is just sly for me
She hides the gifted, ad etc on her stories and why? Just be transparent! I know plenty who earn on Insta, I follow people who do and they don't lie about it or act shady. Beggy brags because she has nothing. She wants to be all "look at me" that's the issue!
I've spent some money this month on bits and bobs, difference is I'm not shouting about it on Insta and I've not got a following like she has. When you have a platform you are responsible for your content. Becky's account is a bragging and begging account she gives zero concern about anybody else as long as she gets what she wants. People who are struggling who may watch Becky might find it insensitive , they also might find celebrities insensitive too who knows
The point being is nobody is blaming Becky for the problems of this country but her behaviour on insta is questionable
but wtf has got to do with UC?
You said she works, she gets money from Instagram whether she decides to let people know or not that’s her business. But blaming her for “showing off” when people are loosing out on benefits is none of her problem.. if people find it insensitive don’t watch, don’t follow. I’m no way condoning what she’s doing as I don’t like her myself but bringing up universal credits just cos Becky a gone shopping doesn’t make sense 🙈

Reactions: 5
Becky has a blow out is a bit harsh 🤨
Becky has a blow out everyday is NOT relatable she is showing all this to her followers who maybe on UC or work part time in a pub but are wondering why they can't afford her lifestyle. No one else who has a spend brags all over insta for a bit of recognition, she needs to read the room that's all people are saying

Reactions: 25
Becky has a blow out is a bit harsh 🤨
Becky has a blow out everyday is NOT relatable she is showing all this to her followers who maybe on UC or work part time in a pub but are wondering why they can't afford her lifestyle. No one else who has a spend brags all over insta for a bit of recognition, she needs to read the room that's all people are saying
Exactly.
“Boom, that’s £500 gone just like that”
Words or similar that she bragged within the last 48 hours on one of her stories.
Now, I dunno about some but to me that’s more than my entire Christmas! But not to her. That’s a trip to Bluewater.
How hard must that be to someone on a very low income to hear? Not all her followers have a never ending pot of moolah like her and must be wondering how on earth they can get one.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As if the hag gets any kind of money from her Insta, her following is just fellow huns, a couple hundred of the terminally brain dead, a few dozen tattlers cackling at the car crash (hi) and thousands and thousands of bought bots!

Money is literally no object to her, that much is clear. So it’s coming from somewhere… else.

Each thread that begins, I wonder… is this the one where we are going to find out she’s actually drowning in debt, or whether Jaysun’s up to something dodgy down the docks🧐

Reactions: 18
When she went back to the clinic where she had her lips done to get her B12 did she have more lip filler put in? I thought they looked alright when she had them done (I've considered it myself) but now they look bigger?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.