Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Lying that she used to leave her lights on until a friends house burnt down……..and that was back in the day when you used to change the bulbs in your lights????? Nah Becky it was only last year you learnt that you shouldn’t leave the lights on. Liar liar ya Christmas tress on fire 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26

MMMMM99

There is something about that pic today that hasn't sat well with me.
It definitely looks like a black eye & those marks on her chin are just weird, they weren't like that the day before 🤔

Lets see what she looks like on her next stories.
I don't believe that she has been hit. She has had more botox. Too much between her eyes making the other muscles work harder - hence the third eyebrow. This is all a result of poor cosmetic treatments, not Jason's bad temper.

Reactions: 25

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
One giveaway on the go and another coming up. Further proof that the donating to schools and care homes was a blatant lie - using these freebies to up her engagement instead. Greedy liar aren’t you Begs 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Star15sh

VIP Member
Becky has a blow out is a bit harsh 🤨
Becky has a blow out everyday is NOT relatable she is showing all this to her followers who maybe on UC or work part time in a pub but are wondering why they can't afford her lifestyle. No one else who has a spend brags all over insta for a bit of recognition, she needs to read the room that's all people are saying

Getting in early with thread title suggestion inspired by this morning’s antics

‘Check your manboobs, book a smear, the hag thinks Christmas is almost here’ (n)

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Stantheman

Omg that Christmas cardigan is fucking awful. Why does she pull and yank everything? If that shirt wasn't a popper button she would have pulled it off. No care taken for anything.
Its advertised on Boohoo as 'ugly Christmas cardigan' They're not wrong there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Gagajun

So let me get this right, she’s not allowed to mention her granddaughter but she’s allowed to accept freebies for her?? 🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Vancey

Chatty Member
She can keep her money or debt and every other part of her life, she really has a sad existence…I watch her out of pity not jealousy.
I agree, she can keep every thread and thing she owns!! I'm in bed and my 2 yr old grandson is baby snoring beside me. I'm lucky to have him 2days/1night a week when my DIL is working. She wil never know that joy

• Heart
This woman sells candles for soul.

She advertises and earns commission on candles, yet she almost sets her entire house on fire by using a candle incorrectly?!

Seriously?

(Well... Brooke did. Apparently)

• Haha

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Fuck me! In all the years, in all the threads, not once have I got the impression that anyone was "jealous" of Begster.....New one on me!

I'm lost for words....🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Totally this.
I was a bit older when I had my son (19)
I still went and did the equivalent of 3 A levels and then to Uni when I was 25 . I'm not working in the field I studied in but it has certainly helped me get into management where I'm currently working. I'm always going on courses and I love to learn. Becky definitely is the stereotype of a young Mum like that's her job and if you have kids young you can't do nothing else with your life....what rubbish! She is very lazy and absolutely would just prefer to beg on Insta, sponge off Jaysun and the tax payer than go out and work full time. Becky probably doesn't even know what a pension is or how it works and she probably doesn't care.

Becky likes to make her followers think that because she can buy 100 pairs of leggings from boohoo that they loaded, proof is there that they aren't from yesterday at the expensive Christmas barn! She just wants to give off that image, trying to be a somebody. She just looks like a idiot trying to be somebody she isn't. All for a social media app....sad isn't it
I followed her years ago when she had to make a new account as was hacked and she wasn’t like this at all. She worked in a care home part time, wasn’t on Insta half as much. There wasn’t the amount of buying there is and there was no posing with outfits. She said she’d like to do Insta full time but didn’t know how to make it affordable. Then the swipe ups came, the incessant buying, the showing off, the crass behaviour, constantly on the beg and grabbing everything in sight. Clearly she does still need to work so there is always going to be a puzzle over the amount of buying as when you tot up how much she spends, it doesn’t justify a wage if she stopped. The whole thing is dodgy AF and when it all comes crashing down, she will be seriously unwell… more than she is now.

OMG at the hag giving her regular reminder to check smoke alarms and then IMMEDIATELY switching to bragging about her enormous wall mounted reef, loaded with cable tied and glue gunned electric lights! Like, literally in the same story!!

Time to break out my favourite Becky DIY fact, she put in a wooden splash back and said that was OK because she only uses the front two hobs 😝

The fact she's so obsessed with lecturing followers about fire safety is pure projection, she surely knows that tatty towers is the biggest fire hazard this side of Sellafield 😁