Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beggy’s big battleships

Grabby Granny really does have an addictive personality doesn’t she. Everything has to be done in excess. She can’t just watch one episode of something she has to watch 14 in a row. Can’t just buy one paper star, she has to have more stars than Bethlehem at Christmas. Flip flops, jeans, sheds, fake plants, vases, candles….. I could go on all night.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

YorkshireMrs

Becky just to let you know, there’s not a back log of carpet. You just have to order and book a fitting appointment and then just wait. You know like normal people have been doing for years

I’m sure she thinks everyone should drop everything for Becky the celebrity

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
That gilet looks like a bloody life jacket, I was waiting for her to inflate it and blow the whistle!!
Crying at the fact that the cushion cover is personalised and she forgot to change the name 😂

• Haha
No jealousy here either. I just can't believe how greedy and wasteful she is, she can't go a day without spending!

I feel sorry for her if anything. Her pleasures all involve money! She has no real taste for the simple things in life , the things that matter! It's all material stuff!

Look at what she bought yesterday morning, some things some things in multiples. She said she bought 3 different toothpastes, she always does it and she doesn't know why, doesn't that scream issues? One pack of those gonks would have been enough but she cleared the shelves because she has to have them all! No self control and flaunts it on Insta thinking she's amazing for doing it! It's pathetic to be honest!

• Heart
Off she goes again about 1% wankers
She has never stopped to think about why people call her out and discuss her here and what not!! It's boring Becky!
She quite clearly thinks she is blameless and perfect and it's all other people because they are wankers , sorry Beggy is you who is the problem as well. Her life is so sad she cries troll every few weeks on Insta. Oh and you should be guarded on Insta especially when it's that public not show every inch of your life to goodness knows who could be watching.

"I am a very motivated people"

No idea what kind of language that is but go on. She has to convince herself doesn't she that she leads this busy life and she actually doesn't. As for motivated don't make me laugh, as long as there is something in it for her then her motivation is out in full swing

The woman is pathetic!

• Haha
  • Heart

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Brooke is never gonna step in and tell her mum to get help because Begs buys everything for her too, hence the’road trips’. Trouble is Begs has raised her daughter to be a materialistic, selfish and greedy mare exactly like herself 🙁

Reactions: 21

Ups27

VIP Member
Is she being serious on this mornings stories??? ‘Brookes room took literally two weeks’ for the whole thing to be plastered and a new carpet laid then decorated?! Two weeks like it’s a bad thing!!!! Get in the real world you cunt!! Most people have jobs and responsibilities and also have to fit life around stuff like decorating the house because they have to work, look after family, cook clean and live a life. It’s not all about you- BELLEND!!! She’s so unattached from the real world it’s a joke now

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She always finds jobs where lots of cash is easily available so she can launder Jason's ill gotten gains 😂😂

We see you Beggy, we see you!!
👀👀👀

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I aren't keen on watches & I only have 1 watch that my son bought me for Christmas in 2017, he had saved up his pocket money & bought it from Argos and it means the world to me, yeah it was cheap, but I love it for the sentimental value & will keep it forever.

Beggy has too much of everything, how can any one piece mean anything to her?
And more clothes? Why? Why does she need more? What goes through her head when she's buying them.
How many pairs of pjs ( short ones too ...its autumn) how many jackets & gilets?
The amount she must spend on clothes that she never wears is fucking insane. Absolutely infuckingsane!!!

• Heart

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Someone give the woman a calculator, ‘It’s 0.1% of people, so out of 100 it’s probably 1 person’ 😜🙄

• Haha

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
The first sentence “ not going to lie - i have the biggest bags under my eyes “ !
not going to lie !? Were not blind begs

• Haha
I forgot to mention the cushion cover 🤣 doesn't that go to show how much of a hurry she is in to order stuff that she doesn't really read things

Of course she is ordering more though 🙄 she didn't want to go OTT because she didn't know the quality? Sorry Begs but when has that stopped you before 🤣

Reactions: 20

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
Ufffff - now not content with her bottom lip. And so it starts. What will she look like in a years’ time!?

Just leave your faces alone ladies, we’re meant to age. We aren’t meant to look 20 at 30 and so on.

• Heart

bluey

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Xmas is well underway, couldn’t give a fuck about Jason’s birthday