Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s compulsive and obsessive, it’s because they are cheap but they will never been seen again, like the wide leg trousers in every colour to be like ‘the bold type’ girls

Reactions: 16
More to add the hall of shame for good old beggatron

also when’re are the rest of her teeth did sha have to have some removed to make room for her comfort turkey teeeefffffff

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Embarrassing, attention-seeking behaviour. That’s not normal, touching herself and pulling the zip “oops.” 😳

Reactions: 10
Why did she unzip the skirt?! She's a twit.

And it doesnt matter whether they suit her or not, she will never wear them anyway, they will just sit in her two rooms of clothing, never to be seen again.

And it really fucks me off when they open their advent calendars. I like surprises!!!

Reactions: 9
Does she believe her own lies...only gets paid 0.01% of the time, pull the other one it's got Christmas bells on!
Never satisfied with just 1 and always asks the business whether it's big or small to gift her 2 so she can give 1 away...just give yours away scabby cow!

• Heart
Does she believe her own lies...only gets paid 0.01% of the time, pull the other one it's got Christmas bells on!
Never satisfied with just 1 and always asks the business whether it's big or small to gift her 2 so she can give 1 away...just give yours away scabby cow!
That disgusts me more than any of her stupid buying, and would 100% assure i wouldn't buy from that company

I just refuse to believe that any influencer goes to all those lengths to advertise things for free.

She might not get physical cash but she gets free items to advertise. I bet she doesn't declare those.

Reactions: 5
That disgusts me more than any of her stupid buying, and would 100% assure i wouldn't buy from that company
And what's with that silly giggle behind her hand all of a sudden, she's seen that in a Christmas movie and started it

Reactions: 1
I cancelled my glossy box after they sent her stuff
I did too, didn't realise though I was subscribed for a year and my cancellation will happen when my 12 months runs out. So for the next few months I'm still getting them I wouldn't recommend them to anybody as they treat their customers like rubbish.

She wants everybody else to believes she doesn't get paid for it. She 100% does and does it under the guise of I love supporting businesses. She doesn't she just loves the thrill of the stuff she receives to advertise and if anything goes into her bank account
It has to benefit her otherwise she just wouldn't do it!
Gifting her two is just ridiculous. She would never just gift the one she was sent, too selfish. A few small businesses I follow have recently woken up to the Gifting side of things and are annoyed by messages they get from insta accounts basically begging and they have never engaged with them once.

As for calling her Mrs Christmas
Nope....sorry! Becky is so far removed from what Christmas is all about so we won't be calling you that!

• Heart
Someone OBVIOUSLY told her she suits them stupid plastic trousers….. and I refuse to believe they are more comfortable than jeans ….. urghhhhh she absolutely loves herself

Reactions: 5
I wonder if "Mrs Christmas" will be having a Christmas dinner with all the family this year? Unlike last year when they didn't bother.

She must have about 20 pairs of those plastic trousers.. didn't she buy some the other week, why does she always buy to excess? Such odd behaviour.

Reactions: 11
The 💩 coloured ones will definitely never see the light of day! Lots of the stuff on next clearance has never even been in their shops

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.