Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life is tv, bed and cuppa tea. She reeled off a list of things she needs to see, is this so she can step out of the real world and her tit life.
I dislike her saying she is meeting a girlfriend, it's been a long time since any of you were girls! Why not just say a friend.
Come Monday she will lose her tit and NEED to do all the shops because they will be full on Christmas , boring hag

Reactions: 9
Remember she has got those imaginary friends that come round on a Sunday night that we never see . 👍😂. The so called girls.
She must think we’re as dumb as she is 🤣🤣

Someone local has to check the Dooley Inn for us on a Sunday night.

Reactions: 8
Happy birthday Becky it’s a big one next year eh 🥳
Literally just screenshot this to say the same, shall we all message her on that story and wish her a happy birthday, if we don't follow her we can pretend we've just found her account and thought it was her Birthday lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Happy Tuesday peeps only 59 sleeps till Christmas . What a sad old bleeping twit lying in her festering pit waffling tit about Christmas baubles . This woman seriously needs a reality check she’s seriously got major issues and needs to get a proper full time job to fill all the spare time she has on her hands.
She’s a greedy grabby hoarding old cow that hasn’t nothing in her life apart from collecting tat and spending . I mean her latest grid post of Christmas decs looks so cheap and tacky it’s laughable 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t imagine having all that to do Beggy, must be so stressful only having Christmas to worry about, with only working 2 hours and having no money worries or childcare issues. Sounds horrific 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
So she sleeps with her gonks under her bed so they don't get smashed, she must duck everything on top of each other once her favourite time of year is over🙄. I've had some things for 30years and it's not damaged

Reactions: 7
So "We Are Christmas" have sent her more tit, yet this is the company who couldn't get paying customers orders out to them on time last year.
Check out their posts on instagram from last year & read the comments, also Trustpilot reviews don't rate them either.

She needs more decorations so she's going to B&Q/Homebase etc...Why not go to the small businesses on Instagram seeing as you 'support' them so much, or good old Tony Almond?
The woman is a bleeping joke & an oxygen thief, I hope all her Christmas tat falls on top of her & the greedy bleep is buried alive
So yeah 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So "We Are Christmas" have sent her more tit, yet this is the company who couldn't get paying customers orders out to them on time last year.
Check out their posts on instagram from last year & read the comments, also Trustpilot reviews don't rate them either.

She needs more decorations so she's going to B&Q/Homebase etc...Why not go to the small businesses on Instagram seeing as you 'support' them so much, or good old Tony Almond?
The woman is a bleeping joke & an oxygen thief, I hope all her Christmas tat falls on top of her & the greedy bleep is buried alive
So yeah 😏
Stinky witch begs for 2 free gifts from small companies but wouldn't but a string of ribbon from them. She is all that's wrong with society and her clone daughter won't break that cycle. Luckily she has no/controlled/access to Eliza so she stands a better chance

Reactions: 7
So after all the drama with this company ripping people off, not sending orders but seems all the influenzas got theirs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤔 She’s still taking things off them, she has been commenting on their navy Christmas tree posts she seriously has no standards!
To want to work with a company that took peoples money and didn’t send their items….she didn’t even address it last year when her followers was getting ripped off by them after her recommendation. But she was fine with the free tit she received but saying nothing is disgusting!
why people still follow this beggy old scab is beyond me!

no standards whatsoever a garage,house,sheds full of Christmas trees and decorations and she’s still ALWAYS wanting more and more and will just keep taking EVERYTHING she’s offered, and gives 0 back unless it’s at the expense of her followers pocket. 🤬😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So after all the drama with this company ripping people off, not sending orders but seems all the influenzas got theirs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤔 She’s still taking things off them, she has been commenting on their navy Christmas tree posts she seriously has no standards!
To want to work with a company that took peoples money and didn’t send their items….she didn’t even address it last year when her followers was getting ripped off by them after her recommendation. But she was fine with the free tit she received but saying nothing is disgusting!

no standards whatsoever a garage,house,sheds full of Christmas trees and decorations and she’s still ALWAYS wanting more and more and will just keep taking EVERYTHING she’s offered, and gives 0 back unless it’s at the expense of her followers pocket. 🤬😡
Gross scum of a woman. She knows that no one in her life loves her, her parents must be happy enough not to see her so I'd say she's never known love from family/friends and certainly not her kids so she fills it with cheap shite. I would be sad for her if she wasn't so unlikeable

Reactions: 5

No, she turns down 99% of stuff she’s offered remember!?! 😂😂 yet to have a Friday donation post. She’s so full of tit it’s unreal. Beg beg beg, lie lie lie. No wonder she only has 2 hours a week spare to work.

Reactions: 9
Gross scum of a woman. She knows that no one in her life loves her, her parents must be happy enough not to see her so I'd say she's never known love from family/friends and certainly not her kids so she fills it with cheap shite. I would be sad for her if she wasn't so unlikeable
Scum is the perfect word for her, waiting to see if she’s gets any backlash for this from those who got scammed.
guess as she’s scammed people herself she has no issues promoting a company that does just that!

Reactions: 3
No, she turns down 99% of stuff she’s offered remember!?! 😂😂 yet to have a Friday donation post. She’s so full of tit it’s unreal. Beg beg beg, lie lie lie. No wonder she only has 2 hours a week spare to work.
She gave that ugly rabbit thibg away because even dolly wouldn't chew it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhh yes silly me I forgot about that. How she’s not got a solid gold halo round her bonce is beyond me 😇😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Her greed is utterly disgusting. Winds me up the way she goes in about supporting small business when she does all her shopping in big chain stores. Why they gift her stuff I'll never know. Imagine lying In bed talking to your phone about Christmas decorations in October.

Reactions: 6
You know I would have given her the benefit of the doubt for once if she’d declined We R Christmas this year. Last year she got her stuff before all the issues came to light about how people just didn’t get what they ordered. If she’d avoided them this year then fine but this just shows she doesn’t give a duck if it’s free. If she had any sense she wouldn’t promote them regardless of how much they paid her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.