Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t need any more stuff or any sort! I’m fact she should have stopped shopping a couple of years ago, she still wouldn’t have worn or used everything she already had.
It's all she has. She has no meaningful relationships, her and her husband hardly sit in the same room and I'm sure they sleep on opposite sides of her super king bed. Her daughter takes all she can get from her, she hardly bothers with parents/siblings. Her friends are drinking buddies and there's obviously no real relationship with her only grandchild. I'd rather have 1 bauble and 1 outfit and keep my own life

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She made a reel to show how to make the wreath….sorry Reef 🤣 but didn’t explain anything nor could you work out what she was doing so pretty much a waste of time

Reactions: 6
She hadn't posted much tonight, then I remembered the crusty old witch will be out on her broomstick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone who doesn't work has set the alarm really early so she can put a Christmas post up...sad cow get a life!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She is utterly ridiculous.

The constant Christmas at midnight tit?! Stop it.... Some people actually ENJOY Halloween and next it's bonfire night!

Christmas is December, npt bleeping November 1st at 6am..

How pathetic her life is to have nothing else other than heading out for more worthless Christmas tat???

Reactions: 14
Another week of filling the void. Look around you Beg, you're all alone with your cheap stuff

Reactions: 13
She's off to support those small businesses Home Bargains and Poundland this morning.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Rushing out to Home Bargains and Poundland on a Monday morning straight after Halloween to see if there's even more Christmas stuff 🙄🙄 pathetic! Why does she behave in this way!.

I think you are going to be disappointed Begs. Give the shops a bit of time! I'm pretty sure the same things are going to be there and no new stuff 🤣 I could be wrong but I have a feeling that not much will have changed overnight. Beggy must believe they have a magic wand or staff have stayed up all night to get it all ready.

Reactions: 13
What a sad, pathetic sack of tit she is.
Going shopping at 8:30am on the 1st November because she thinks the shops have worked throughout the night to get Christmas ready for her to buy more cheap, plastic rubbish!
Most of us are about to start our day at work & that work shy bleep is away to get more decorations for her soulless, cold, miserable home.

How can anyone find that relatable?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She's off to support those small businesses Home Bargains and Poundland this morning.
What does she think she is going to find there, she was at a beautiful place a few days ago and got nothing.

Reactions: 9
She’s a sad twit 😂😂 I cannot believe she is already at home bargains. Atleast if it starts raining she’s got her white boats and her life jacket!

• Haha
What a sad, pathetic sack of tit she is.
Going shopping at 8:30am on the 1st November because she thinks the shops have worked throughout the night to get Christmas ready for her to buy more cheap, plastic rubbish!
Most of us are about to start our day at work & that work shy bleep is away to get more decorations for her soulless, cold, miserable home.

How can anyone find that relatable?!!
It's not relatable at all. It's desperation from Beggy, the need to fill her void and the need for Insta content!
I can only imagine how busy her head is with anxious thoughts about needing stuff and getting her grabby hands all over it!
If she got help for it and she stopped it she would genuinely have nothing - I find that a very sad and scary thought!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s very worrying and sad that a grown women who was in the same shop last week .has to race to the shops in a desperate hurry the morning after Halloween .to see if anything new is out . Shopping yet again. I am horrified .

Reactions: 11
She’s probably heading out to buy Halloween stuff that’s on sale, things she won’t need, but will buy because it’s been reduced.

• Haha
She’s probably heading out to buy Halloween stuff that’s on sale, things she won’t need, but will buy because it’s been reduced.
You are so right!! She's dying for the 👻 leftovers and the first pick of any gonk related thing that appears....but only if it's cheap and mass produced

Reactions: 2
Ya it’s pretty sad how she took the road trip to the Christmas place which had actual nice but pricey stuff, but barely bought anything. Instead she just wants to hoover up cheap tat at home bargs.

The equivalent of having all the ready cash in the world for really nice gear but actually spending all day in the same £10 hoodie from BUZZ :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
She's calling the shops rubbish because they didn't have more tat in 😂😂😂
bleeping hell, she's livid isn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My hone bargains, Poundland and B&M haven’t had anything Halloween for a few weeks and was replaced by Christmas stuff, I’m sure her stores are the same. So there going to have nothing different today to what they had when she visited a few days ago. What a complete wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.