Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's rumoured that John Lewis may be coming to a city close to me here in Ireland. I was kinda excited until I saw the Christmas tat Beggy just showed, is it all that bad 😳

Reactions: 5
How much can one woman shop ...seriously its sick!!! and how many ads and codes today.....she is so different from the person she used to be....the greed is actually disgusting ....why do her family allow it!!

Those watches 😱 It might just be me but I have an Apple Watch that I wear everyday and 2 other dressier watches, not expensive and both were presents. I thought she was in a jewellers shop until I recognised her dressing room. The greed and excess of everything she has is mind boggling 🤢
I only own one watch just a little Sekonda one ...was about £60 had it for about 9 years

Reactions: 11
It's rumoured that John Lewis may be coming to a city close to me here in Ireland. I was kinda excited until I saw the Christmas tat Beggy just showed, is it all that bad 😳
Errrrmmm. Yes....

Though my issue with their Christmas decs are that they are expensive and you can get the same cheaper in other shops.

The rest of the shop is just ok.

Those watches 😱 It might just be me but I have an Apple Watch that I wear everyday and 2 other dressier watches, not expensive and both were presents. I thought she was in a jewellers shop until I recognised her dressing room. The greed and excess of everything she has is mind boggling 🤢
I have one Casio watch from the 80's and I don't always remember to wear that

I get having a Fitbit style watch and a dressier watch but not 3 boxes of watches!

Someone I worked with a few years back only had a Fitbit and it bugged me because it had a bright strap and she wore it on her wedding day and it was all I could notice in the pictures 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many pyjamas does one head need!
As quoted she can’t just buy one of anything she has to have everyone of everything every colour ,size or shape pattern , No matter what . . Doesn’t matter if it fit what colour it is if it’s cheap old begs radar is in on it . She wants it because it’s a bargain. Stashed in the beggy warehouse wardrobe till the next Clear out . .repeat. Again

Reactions: 5
It’s like she has to fill up on cheap crap isn’t it to make her look rich and how she’s got lots off stuff but it’s all cheap rubbish sale crap! I have a Apple Watch I wear everyday but I do have a Rolex that was my 21st present but I hardly use it I love my apple watch! She’s just excessive

Reactions: 4
I aren't keen on watches & I only have 1 watch that my son bought me for Christmas in 2017, he had saved up his pocket money & bought it from Argos and it means the world to me, yeah it was cheap, but I love it for the sentimental value & will keep it forever.

Beggy has too much of everything, how can any one piece mean anything to her?
And more clothes? Why? Why does she need more? What goes through her head when she's buying them.
How many pairs of pjs ( short ones too ...its autumn) how many jackets & gilets?
The amount she must spend on clothes that she never wears is bleeping insane. Absolutely infuckingsane!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her behaviour is beyond worrying for anyone who truly cares for her, it's very sad indeed.

Coupled with what actually funds her excessive, compulsive spending....all very questionable and worrying.

Is Jaysan's head that fucked.....does Brookieblessher, obviously, not think her Mother's habits are extreme over every sphere?

This is bad!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Woo hoo old beggy living her best life Empty’s the freezer then sais off to food warehouse to stock up her freezer with food that she doesn’t eat . 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈creepy jase is in the other room watching something brooks out. And beggys in the other room watching tv happy days in the old Boring Evans house hold. . Can anyone understand beggy

Reactions: 8
Thread title "beggy the Christmas poo, your turd suit is too big for you"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have a question….why is it OBVIOUS that Brooke is not at work? 🙈
Cause it’s Monday, I’m guessing the salons closed, still it’s not OBVIOUS! Beggy use words in the right context!
So yeah, basically 🙄

How much can one woman shop ...seriously its sick!!! and how many ads and codes today.....she is so different from the person she used to be....the greed is actually disgusting ....why do her family allow it!!

I only own one watch just a little Sekonda one ...was about £60 had it for about 9 years
Who bleeping needs that many ?
She’s just shows them now and again so it’s ‘look at my collection’ I’m so much richer than yow!’

How bad is a fridge/freezer if it needs gutted?
Bet it was minging, full of out of date food and slimy veg 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.