Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was going to donate items gifted to her. Now it seems she using them for giveaways to up her engagement 🤔

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone clearly didn’t read the last line 🤨

I’m not defending her, It just sounds like a lot of you are jealous of her spending 🤔. The whole of her shopping sprees are no doubt paid with via credit cards, she’s never going to tell you where the money is from, how she got it etc so I don’t get all the conspiracy theories around it. She’s getting more and more into debt or dwindling away at her pension or kids inheritance.
Aren't you doing the same thing yourself here on a different thread? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The mad cow needs help, she could hardly speak because she was so excited about those gonks. She is trying to make them her trademark or something, bet she doesn't even like them🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The mad cow needs help, she could hardly speak because she was so excited about those gonks. She is trying to make them her trademark or something, bet she doesn't even like them🤣
Honestly the big tip off and rush to Poundland over them WTAF I would say I was expecting somthing pretty decent but it’s beggatron here so I should know better really shouldn’t I 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
More tat to fill the house up with.
Tree in the hallway
Tree in the living room
Tree in the cedar house
Tree in Brooke's room
Tree in her room
Gigantic wreath in the kitchen.

bleeping hell, who in their right mind could be arsed.
I do one in my front room & one in my dining room ( mainly for my grandkids as it's candy cane & that's where Santa leaves their presents 🥰)
We do
Well that’s on that person to be stupid enough to do so. Why would you copy someone’s spending habits knowing you couldn’t afford it.
everyone here sees how ridiculous Becky is with money, if people NEED to do that then that’s on them.
Jesus, you sound just like Becky.

Her job, whether she admits it or not is to be an influencer and like every other influencer, they spend and post links and swipe ups and encourage all their followers to do the same then refuse to be responsible with their posts.

I think if you actually paid attention to any of her threads, no one is jealous of her empty life but there is actually a lot of anger directed towards how self absorbed, irresponsible and greedy she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wish Beggy would stop filtering everything. Just spotted Jayyysun on ITV news
7EE4051B-D1B4-4443-BAB4-BB72B447D5E5.jpeg
😝🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I just saw him on the local news and thought of Jayyyysun!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Obviously !!!! Is that her favourite word ????
Just watched her stories ....

it was a pound from Poundland .... Obviously
It was a pound from Poundland .... Obviously
Got this in Poundland, Obviously it was a pound
Got this in Poundland, Obviously it was a pound

Look at these cuuute gonks they were £2 in Poundland 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right firstly beggy is in to crafting yer right loves making things . These stupid tiny gonks These things consist of a circle of fabric for the base miniature bit of stuffing hand full of stitching a bead for a nose . Cut a circle for a hat. Cut a bit out and shape it in to a cone glue gun on . But beggy had to buy . Beggy is not in to crafting. This is so simple. . . Why buy if you are a crafter . Because she uses a glue gun she think she is a crafter.. beggy let’s see your sewing skills Let’s see proper crafting . Those things are so easy to sew . You are certainly no crafter. That’s for sure

Oh and secondly you are having to wait for your room and other rooms to be done Tradesmen. Are so behind and very busy not because you can’t be bothered hey So stop. Telling any lies . You are way down on the list

No one believes she can’t be bothered with any other rooms . It’s because the plasters are so busy . Like all tradesmen. They can’t fit her in. . So old beggy is trying to play it Off. Haaaa

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
duck me! In all the years, in all the threads, not once have I got the impression that anyone was "jealous" of Begster.....New one on me!

I'm lost for words....🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
duck me! In all the years, in all the threads, not once have I got the impression that anyone was "jealous" of Begster.....New one on me!

I'm lost for words....🧐
She can keep her money or debt and every other part of her life, she really has a sad existence…I watch her out of pity not jealousy.

Reactions: 14
She can keep her money or debt and every other part of her life, she really has a sad existence…I watch her out of pity not jealousy.
I agree, she can keep every thread and thing she owns!! I'm in bed and my 2 yr old grandson is baby snoring beside me. I'm lucky to have him 2days/1night a week when my DIL is working. She wil never know that joy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Indeed! Just found it incredulous that someone on this thread thought all the opinions were coming from jealousy! Gobsmacked at that....personally my posts come from disgust at her manic, wasteful and entirely at how out of touch she is with life as it has been in the last 19 months for most people and it's not gonna change anytime soon, certainly not for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hopefully the rest of her gonks are in transit down the Felixstowe docks along with the rest of her deliveries . Where’s super manager Jaysun Wiggins when this is going on as isn’t he the director with all the money he makes monthly 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
More tat to fill the house up with.
Tree in the hallway
Tree in the living room
Tree in the cedar house
Tree in Brooke's room
Tree in her room
Gigantic wreath in the kitchen.

bleeping hell, who in their right mind could be arsed.
I do one in my front room & one in my dining room ( mainly for my grandkids as it's candy cane & that's where Santa leaves their presents 🥰)
I do one in my lounge & hate every minute of doing that 😆 I apologise now, but Christmas isn't my thing for various reasons, each to their own, but she is definitely a bit excessive!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.