Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

So......yeah

Chatty Member
I mentioned yesterday that I have been keeping a note of everything she has bought in just 7 days. It’s horrendous, especially when you think this is only the things she has told us about 😲
I know it’s such a sad thing to do, I KNOW but what can I say, I’m in lockdown! I am tempted to do it for the rest of the month.....
Here goes:
12 x plant pots £12
Curry’s blender £12.99
15 x Shoeboxes £15
Screens for garden £100
Wood for frame for trellis screens £20 (guessing)
Solar lights for fence and shed £18
Shed £429
Stones £60
Wall top caps £54
2 x Fence paint £44
Fabric tie dye £19.99
Dog balls £13.95
Blue dress £10.99
Weedol £5.25
Weed membrane £9.95
Turkish take away £30 (guessing)
Cement £10
Total: £865.12

Nearly £900 on non essential items in just ONE WEEK!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 81

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I’m new to this thread but actually have mutual friends with Becky and dawnie in real life.I don’t really know them but remember a few years back dawnies husband was cheating on her and there was a big fight down the street 🙄 Really rough families both of them !!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
My god she’s full of self admiration today isn’t she?!?

if having her own candle range (basically having her name put to a cheap, mass produced candle) is her proudest achievement she’s obviously a massive under achiever.

Beggy, you do nothing ‘inspiring’ for anyone, you help no one, you give nothing back and you’re right, you’re a nobody.

Im 40 and managing to work 72 hour weeks as an ITU nurse, i have still carried on with my house renovation (doing a bit when I wake up from nights) and I have 4 children. My husband and I find the time to talk everyday (usually whilst doing some renovation). I’ve put together a few boxes of food and toiletries along with my colleagues who are also working as hard as I am and I’ve dropped them off at our local food bank. What about you? You could clearly afford to donate to others, there’s so much desperation right now but you’re showing off all your non essential purchases. On my one day off I’m making a weekly 200 mile round trip to my mil to drop food off on her doorstep before getting stuck into the housework. My 17 year old daughter is working long shifts at Tesco and then helping me with my 3 year old and the housework. Bless her. To hear you say how busy and exhausted you are because you ‘never stop’ is simply fucking hilariously offensive. You’re a joke, a laughing stock, a disgrace. Your daughter is 19? Clearly the Apple hasn’t fell far from the tree. Being‘insta famous’ is nothing to be proud of.........teach your daughter what’s really important before it’s too late! everyday I do something to help others & not to big myself up or make myself proud, but to make their life that little bit better/easier. I dont advertise my life online even tho my house is beautiful, I go to nice places and I’m a pretty decent human with great kids. Get a fucking grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Fucking hell, who remembers when she said Jason was going to The Mod Museum in Los Veygas cos he liked mod music when in fact it was called The MOB Museum & all about organised crime
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55

NotaHincher

I live on one too and my neighbour has had her music on at about a million decibels today, I’ve never wanted to throttle someone so much AND she lives 3 doors down ffs 🤯
I live next door to pensioners, I was sitting reading Elton's book today (only cos I've run out of other stuff) and the wee woman asked if I'd mind if they put their music on.

Fucking PAN PIPES! If you've not heard Fernando by ABBA on pan pipes your missing out! 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Sofa spud

VIP Member
I would truly love her to do a 15 hour shift and have people pass away without their loved ones being their or people with dementia that think their families have deserted them and trying to explain to them in a way they will understand what the hell is going on. Wearing PPE for the whole shift/8 weeks and having your body breakout in a rash/sores where you are so stressed and tired, then she could say she was shattered, not after 7 weeks on Netflix, 3 days in the garden and 8 weeks online shopping!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

LilPinkie

VIP Member
I’ve been on here for a bit now so thought it was time to tell my Beggy background story - or “journey” as she would say! 🙄

So I followed her for almost two years I reckon. She wasn’t too bad at first and I used to inbox her, sent messages of support, donated to the Xmas fund - I was sucked it. But the more followers she gained, the less likeable she became. With IG’s rules, it then became obvious that she wasn’t about being real but really all wanted was to be “insta famous”. She says she puts a lot of hard work in. No. The hard work is being constantly on her phone, which if it was me, my husband would’ve filed for divorce by now!

I noticed that she would just buy shit constantly. She would say she’d love to give up work and do it full time and always thought well if you stopped buying stuff all the time that you didn’t need you could probably afford to.

I actually like Jaysun but I think he’s a walkover. He must absolutely adore her to put up with her crap. He must not know what thing he’s walking into next. He’s clearly just a cash machine.

Same with Brooke. She was a pretty girl and was quite sweet when she was younger. Now she’s turned into an absolute monster and Beggy has influenced her into thinking she really is something special. They are wasteful and selfish.

I had to unfollow before “the wedding” as I couldn’t bear it any longer. I go on now to see what she’s up to but it is making me so angry. She actually has no grip on reality, no concept of what’s going on in the world. She’s clearly mentally ill and I don’t use that term lightly. She’s trying to fill some hole somewhere with stuff. It’s all empty happiness. There is nothing to be gained and there’s no meaning from anything. I’m sure some people are jealous but definitely not me. I can see this for what it is and it will only end badly. Without spending, she is nothing. Bundles of crap won’t give her love when she’s left alone or can’t spend anymore.

Each to their own but I’m not a fan of commenting on someone’s appearance as there’s a lot of parents on here with kids who maybe can’t help certain parts of their appearance but I get it as she doesn’t do herself any favours whatsoever. She lacks intelligence and can’t believe her luck. That’s not an attractive attribute in anyone. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 42

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Do you wanna know who inspired me and also inspired my daughters?
Women like Emmeline Pankhurst, Marie Curie, Irena Sendler, Amelia Earhart...
Not the fucking likes of Hinch and Beggy.
If you think these are strong, inspirational women then you need to give yourself a fucking shake.
Painting your fence, making a sweet hamper, concocting a heart out of pissy sticks and shining your fucking sink is NOT inspiring.
What has the world come to when women look up to these money grabbing, fake as fuck wannabes!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Rebekahrose11

Don't lie beggy, you didn't pause gousto, your free credit ran out and you won't put your hands in your pocket to pay for it yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Eyeswideopened

So BoJo announced retail shops will open for 15h June, i bet she flicked her bean with her niknak toes when she heard that!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

LilPinkie

VIP Member
I’m new to this thread but actually have mutual friends with Becky and dawnie in real life.I don’t really know them but remember a few years back dawnies husband was cheating on her and there was a big fight down the street 🙄 Really rough families both of them !!
Right. Spill it, spill it all. We need dates, quotes, everything. You have responsibilities now. Welcome! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32