beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that’s why she’s been to Lidl (instead of the Morrisons across the road) on her many many ‘food shop’ trips this week, to look for a garden rug!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Didn’t know headaches made you whisper 🤔 reminds of people who call in sick to work with a fake strained whisper of a voice on.. can’t come to work today...I’ve hurt my back
🤪 coz that affects your voice doesn’t it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So that’s why she’s been to Lidl (instead of the Morrisons across the road) on her many many ‘food shop’ trips this week, to look for a garden rug!
Exactly, she went there purely to get the large rug, which they didn't have & now she's all down & depressed!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you wanna know who inspired me and also inspired my daughters?
Women like Emmeline Pankhurst, Marie Curie, Irena Sendler, Amelia Earhart...
Not the bleeping likes of Hinch and Beggy.
If you think these are strong, inspirational women then you need to give yourself a bleeping shake.
Painting your fence, making a sweet hamper, concocting a heart out of pissy sticks and shining your bleeping sink is NOT inspiring.
What has the world come to when women look up to these money grabbing, fake as duck wannabes!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 136883

She looks so ill, her face is gaunt and her legs are so thin.. so sad. Her hair is too big and looks ridiculous for her tiny pea head.
Lack of food. She looks awful. Think she’s always doing the big hair to try and make herself look less gaunt but it’s not working.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
My god she’s full of self admiration today isn’t she?!?

if having her own candle range (basically having her name put to a cheap, mass produced candle) is her proudest achievement she’s obviously a massive under achiever.

Beggy, you do nothing ‘inspiring’ for anyone, you help no one, you give nothing back and you’re right, you’re a nobody.

Im 40 and managing to work 72 hour weeks as an ITU nurse, i have still carried on with my house renovation (doing a bit when I wake up from nights) and I have 4 children. My husband and I find the time to talk everyday (usually whilst doing some renovation). I’ve put together a few boxes of food and toiletries along with my colleagues who are also working as hard as I am and I’ve dropped them off at our local food bank. What about you? You could clearly afford to donate to others, there’s so much desperation right now but you’re showing off all your non essential purchases. On my one day off I’m making a weekly 200 mile round trip to my mil to drop food off on her doorstep before getting stuck into the housework. My 17 year old daughter is working long shifts at Tesco and then helping me with my 3 year old and the housework. Bless her. To hear you say how busy and exhausted you are because you ‘never stop’ is simply bleeping hilariously offensive. You’re a joke, a laughing stock, a disgrace. Your daughter is 19? Clearly the Apple hasn’t fell far from the tree. Being‘insta famous’ is nothing to be proud of.........teach your daughter what’s really important before it’s too late! everyday I do something to help others & not to big myself up or make myself proud, but to make their life that little bit better/easier. I dont advertise my life online even tho my house is beautiful, I go to nice places and I’m a pretty decent human with great kids. Get a bleeping grip.
👏👏👏

I couldn't be arsed listening to her blowing smoke up her own arse but did she actually say her candle is her greatest achievement!! As a mother my kids are my greatest achievement I don't know about anybody else? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
My god she’s full of self admiration today isn’t she?!?

if having her own candle range (basically having her name put to a cheap, mass produced candle) is her proudest achievement she’s obviously a massive under achiever.

Beggy, you do nothing ‘inspiring’ for anyone, you help no one, you give nothing back and you’re right, you’re a nobody.

Im 40 and managing to work 72 hour weeks as an ITU nurse, i have still carried on with my house renovation (doing a bit when I wake up from nights) and I have 4 children. My husband and I find the time to talk everyday (usually whilst doing some renovation). I’ve put together a few boxes of food and toiletries along with my colleagues who are also working as hard as I am and I’ve dropped them off at our local food bank. What about you? You could clearly afford to donate to others, there’s so much desperation right now but you’re showing off all your non essential purchases. On my one day off I’m making a weekly 200 mile round trip to my mil to drop food off on her doorstep before getting stuck into the housework. My 17 year old daughter is working long shifts at Tesco and then helping me with my 3 year old and the housework. Bless her. To hear you say how busy and exhausted you are because you ‘never stop’ is simply bleeping hilariously offensive. You’re a joke, a laughing stock, a disgrace. Your daughter is 19? Clearly the Apple hasn’t fell far from the tree. Being‘insta famous’ is nothing to be proud of.........teach your daughter what’s really important before it’s too late! everyday I do something to help others & not to big myself up or make myself proud, but to make their life that little bit better/easier. I dont advertise my life online even tho my house is beautiful, I go to nice places and I’m a pretty decent human with great kids. Get a bleeping grip.
You sound like an amazing woman (and I know you didn't write this to get loads of praise from strangers on the internet, you can tell!)! You do SO MUCH MORE than these half-arsed self-proclaimed influencers! 👏They really get my goat!:poop:
I'd love to see your house haha I bet it's so much nicer than the silver grey brigade and their tat! :love:
Actually, the only positive thing I would say about Beggy is that she does have some colour in her house, unlike Hinch and her barmies! But that really is clutching at straws and trying to find something good! She needs an intervention of some sort.o_O

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I sometimes think she sounds like shes slurring. Occasionally its in the evening and shes obviously had a few but I've noticed on stories posted before lunch time. I wonder of shes on medication. She seems manic a lot of the time.

Reactions: 6
So her and Jason are taking Dolly out for a walk so why did she pick up keys?
That means she is either driving to somewhere she more than likely shouldn't be or Brooke isn't home and they're the house keys.
My bet is Brooke is with her latest fella like she was last weekend & the weekend before.
Prove me wrong, Beggy...Come on!!

I reckon Brooke is doing a Cummings and acting a bleep!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she knew the trellis wouldn't withstand the wind, put it up anyways and nailed it into the cedar shed wasting 100 quid, then bought a screen about a week later... Buy cheap, buy twice. She is unbelievable. Why not just spend money getting a proper screen in the first place. Idiot.
Because she would of had to wait and with her it's got to be instant.

Reactions: 4
So her and Jason are taking Dolly out for a walk so why did she pick up keys?
That means she is either driving to somewhere she more than likely shouldn't be or Brooke isn't home and they're the house keys.
My bet is Brooke is with her latest fella like she was last weekend & the weekend before.
Prove me wrong, Beggy...Come on!!

I reckon Brooke is doing a Cummings and acting a bleep!!!
To be fair to Beggy, I take my keys even if my daughter is in the house. She might decide to go out or be in the shower and not be able to let me in. Did I just defend the woman? I’m so bleeping sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My sister had Covid-19 (luckily a relatively mild version) and the first thing she started with was a really bad headache.
Imagine if Becky has caught it from all her gallavanting around and not washing her hands.
So yeah....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.