beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would truly love her to do a 15 hour shift and have people pass away without their loved ones being their or people with dementia that think their families have deserted them and trying to explain to them in a way they will understand what the hell is going on. Wearing PPE for the whole shift/8 weeks and having your body breakout in a rash/sores where you are so stressed and tired, then she could say she was shattered, not after 7 weeks on Netflix, 3 days in the garden and 8 weeks online shopping!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
She is literally wanking over that water feature, it looks bleeping tit just like her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow...her content this morning is on fire 😳 Jayson...yeah....I just paint everything...yeaahhh...water pumps for a tit water feature.....uuummmm sooo yeeaahhhh. All with touching her hair 100 times🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God, she’s barely awake and she’s flogging those tit fountains. And have you ever seen anyone who plays with their hair as much as her? So distracting.

Reactions: 11
God, she’s barely awake and she’s flogging those tit fountains. And have you ever seen anyone who plays with their hair as much as her? So distracting.
...and what’s up with her eyes this morning, she’s looking rather dodgy

How come Jaaaayson (aka the cash machine) has done her cooooping stones for her? I thought Beggy was Bob the builder. He’s just nicked a day of your content there, she must be raging!!!🤣😡🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow...her content this morning is on fire 😳 Jayson...yeah....I just paint everything...yeaahhh...water pumps for a tit water feature.....uuummmm sooo yeeaahhhh. All with touching her hair 100 times🙄
She's not an expert apparently but the way she goes on she thinks she is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
...and what’s up with her eyes this morning, she’s looking rather dodgy

How come Jaaaayson (aka the cash machine) has done her cooooping stones for her? I thought Beggy was Bob the builder. He’s just nicked a day of your content there, she must be raging!!!🤣😡🤣
Well Beggy said he must have been able to have a sleep in work so he has a bit of excess energy to burn!

Reactions: 4
That ugly fountain is just piddlin all over her decking, she’s just gonna end up with a rotten patch and an overflowing puddle of stones come a bit of wet weather

As if she’s just had all this stuff around, I’ve not done anything much to my garden yet during lockdown because garden/diy shops aren’t essential and no one has a water feature and tins upon tins of outdoor paint just laying around 🙄
Such a good point! Been thinking the same since I seen the ‘water feature’. The decking around it is soaking already! The water will go underneath and rot will set in. However can’t help but think that she will be buzzing at the fact the decking will need to be replaced!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I would truly love her to do a 15 hour shift and have people pass away without their loved ones being their or people with dementia that think their families have deserted them and trying to explain to them in a way they will understand what the hell is going on. Wearing PPE for the whole shift/8 weeks and having your body breakout in a rash/sores where you are so stressed and tired, then she could say she was shattered, not after 7 weeks on Netflix, 3 days in the garden and 8 weeks online shopping!!
Well. Bloody. Said!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh the hair.. do I tuck it behind my big ear, yes.. but no, well kinda, oh it’s back, half tuck, no it’s back, tuck, nope, half tuck, back, in the face, half pointless tuck... and it continues 😠🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow, I'm excited for her day already.... 🙄😂

At least her hair looks clean, first time this week, isnt it? 🤢

So she has gone back to bed to watch telly. Yet jaysun needs to go to bed he as been on nights! Do they have separate bedrooms? I don’t think my other of would want me in the room after a full night shift. I mean he carnt be in the same living room has her so why would she be in the same bed while he sleeps.

Reactions: 12
Oh the hair.. do I tuck it behind my big ear, yes.. but no, well kinda, oh it’s back, half tuck, no it’s back, tuck, nope, half tuck, back, in the face, half pointless tuck... and it continues 😠🤦🏻‍♀️
I read thisthread before watching the video and it was really irritating! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the f is wrong with her lawn? Thought it was a filter a first but it’s dead and brown right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.