beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF!
🤮 you can just see her battleship feet and twiglet legs in them with a lip T-shirt on thinking she looks the dogs!
She really is a mess with everything isn’t she, her teenage daughter buying clothes so she looks at the same website says it all really!
Manky mutton trying time dress like lamb
But unfortunately looks like roadkill
Those boots are the worst thing I have ever seen. They are vile. I would rather have bare feet and walk her essential shopping route (about 20 miles) than wear them. 🤢

Reactions: 12
Having seen pictures of Beggys horrid boat feet I'm grateful of any footwear to cover them ...so yeah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why such a cool tone filter over the outside? Looks like a lord of the rings scene every time she shows the outside 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know it’s been mentioned several times but I’m going to say it again... those boots! 🤣🤣
She will buy any old tit if she thinks it’s a bargain!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the duck, she as tapped caterpillars on her forehead 🤔 Why won’t she put mascara on her piss holes in the snow is beyond me lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my God! What is she thinking of? Those trainers are horrendous and the boots are so chavvy they’re unreal! Does she really think anybody would have paid full price for them? She’s only bought them because they were £7.50 and they’ll probably never be seen again! Who the Hell buys Winter boots in May anyway? Poor Becky is losing the plot a bit more each day!

• Heart
£7.50 for those boots?! She was robbed!

I can't decide which are worse..the boots or the trainers...

• Haha
She's well fucked off that jason has done the wall without her 🤣
I think he didnt trust her to do it or perhaps he actually wanted to do something around the house she always seems to take over! Strange he be up so early doing whilst she was sleep 😂

Reactions: 5
Is she for real? £130 trainers for her anniversary. What a strange gift, I bet she just bought them and said they were off Jaysun. Seriously, she never stops spending, even in lockdown.

Yesteray saying shes not stopped for the last 2 months. I nearly choked on my broccoli.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know mallet shoes do klarna so I expect she’s paying monthly for those trainers just like her massive credit card bill, all to look good how sad

Reactions: 8
I used to like her in the earlier days, but I feel she does EVERYTHING for Instagram. I can’t watch her anymore, too many ads and grammar mistakes
Me too. She was so down to earth at the beginning. Now she’s like fame/ money hungry. Brooke was the same. Super sweet girl. Then they got a few followers and god now they love themselves. 🙄

Reactions: 13
1. Why can’t she stop flicking her hair back and forth with her hand?
2. Why does she have to go back to bed and relax when she can do that in her very own new room?
3. Why does she have to keep flashing her stomach and pulling at any new clothes she’s rambling on about?
4. She needs some bloody iron and proper food. She looks ill. I’m two years older than her and have a chronic pain condition and still don’t think I look ill and washed out like that.

Reactions: 11
I imagine she’ll look like Olive Oil in those boots! (Long time lurker. First time poster)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.