beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The duck is she wearing? 😱 And do I spy those new hideous trainers? 😱 My God, someone have a word! 🥴 😂

Just catching up on her stories and she's going OUTSIDE OF HER HOUSE looking like that!! 😱🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looking forward to catching up with your comments later because what the duck have I just seen??? Off to bleach my eyes. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bbq drama??
Was at the start of the pandemic and she was her usual braggy self about what she’d been buying and was given a £600 bbq. Another well known “ influencer” called her out on it saying it’s not the time and her posts are bit excessive seeing as people are worried/ struggling with money etc
He had homophobic backlash from her followers on fake accounts. He asked for to address it with her followers and she said no because the backlash she will get for it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The Lidl in Felixstowe never has a queue, she's clearly not been since lock down. I go weekly & neighbours/family have said they don't queue either.
She's obviously only going because she's seen/heard of something down the middle isle that she must have.
So the 1% wanker speech this morning, all because she's been talking to Jason more!!! She never got to the point, she went off blowing her own trumpet how she's so proud of herself for being a grade A twit that she never actually got to the point about what her & Jason were discussing.
She's excited because she's done online shopping & now she's off again.
If my husband hadn't of taken the car & I was I dressed I would have been tempted to go spy on her 😂😂😂

Anyone else notice her say ' I'm just a wife, a mum, a......' like she forgot yes you're a grandma, you selfish twit!
Bet she’s after one of those garden rugs!! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Why does she pose/do grid poets like she's a teenager. That's the sort of thing a 16 year old would post, she needs to grow up ASAP!
Exactly.... I'm 35, and would be absolutely scunderd doing that... Pose 🤔🙄 think she has been watching brookieeblesher

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god she’s full of self admiration today isn’t she?!?

if having her own candle range (basically having her name put to a cheap, mass produced candle) is her proudest achievement she’s obviously a massive under achiever.

Beggy, you do nothing ‘inspiring’ for anyone, you help no one, you give nothing back and you’re right, you’re a nobody.

Im 40 and managing to work 72 hour weeks as an ITU nurse, i have still carried on with my house renovation (doing a bit when I wake up from nights) and I have 4 children. My husband and I find the time to talk everyday (usually whilst doing some renovation). I’ve put together a few boxes of food and toiletries along with my colleagues who are also working as hard as I am and I’ve dropped them off at our local food bank. What about you? You could clearly afford to donate to others, there’s so much desperation right now but you’re showing off all your non essential purchases. On my one day off I’m making a weekly 200 mile round trip to my mil to drop food off on her doorstep before getting stuck into the housework. My 17 year old daughter is working long shifts at Tesco and then helping me with my 3 year old and the housework. Bless her. To hear you say how busy and exhausted you are because you ‘never stop’ is simply bleeping hilariously offensive. You’re a joke, a laughing stock, a disgrace. Your daughter is 19? Clearly the Apple hasn’t fell far from the tree. Being‘insta famous’ is nothing to be proud of.........teach your daughter what’s really important before it’s too late! everyday I do something to help others & not to big myself up or make myself proud, but to make their life that little bit better/easier. I dont advertise my life online even tho my house is beautiful, I go to nice places and I’m a pretty decent human with great kids. Get a bleeping grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Jesus christ please tell me she is not going out dressed like that 😱 someone has to stop her 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
And if one of my kids caught me doing this little cringe photo sesh for the gram, the video of it would be all over SM and I’d never live it down. I mean Jesus.
Id knock my ma out if she upload pics like that to Instagram and she's only 45. (obv wouldn't knock her out but she would never be allowed to forget it)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My god that self indulgent speech just made me vomit in my own mouth. I would like to understand where she gets her 1% figure for negativity from. She gets naff all engagement when you look at her posts with nearly 80k of followers. It's alot busier on here that any of her grid pictures.
Welcome to Stepford did an amazing story yesterday about how people like her, and other big accounts grow by doing giveaways. People then follow for the chance of the win, not that they give a flying duck about her ghastly water feature or crappy cedar shed!!!
Begz we know your illiterate. Let me give you a heads up. You're not an influencer. You're bleeping influenzer x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
And if one of my kids caught me doing this little cringe photo sesh for the gram, the video of it would be all over SM and I’d never live it down. I mean Jesus.
‘Well I for one, cant wait to see what The Real Evans Family make of all this...’
In my head the above sentence was in the voice of Uncle Bryn from Gavin and Stacey 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you've really got a headache, get off your bloody phone! 😡 She was buzzing this morning, so it's shes crashed and its sent her over the edge, daft made! 🥴 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When she showed her outfit in the mirror laughing saying she looked like a tennis player I thought she realised how ridiculous she looks and was going to go and get changed! I'm 40 (but look at least 10yrs younger than Becky, I sometimes get ID'd 🤣) and there's no way I'd go out wearing that! 😳😳😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not drinking enough water or ......... dunno!

Try eating a balanced diet Beggy! Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.