beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now??? It’s 6.45. She’s obviously sulking and in a strop about something 🤣🤣
If I went to bed at 6.45 after a few hours in the garden my husband would think I was taking the piss! She’s clearly got health issues if she’s on the verge of collapse!

Reactions: 8
Its lack of food, I do the 5.2 diet and on my fast days I go to bed at about 8 mainly so I don't eat but also cause I'm cold tired and moody 🤣 x

Reactions: 12
Honestly her spelling & grammar makes me want to grate my fingertips off. Beggy, the red line under the text isn't there to make it look pretty🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She won't be in bed she just can't be arsed to story for the gram. So yeah...

Reactions: 3
Why has she painted the back fence grey, that would drive me but different coloured fencing what a mess, just like her to have everything miss match colours inside and out! 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why has she painted the back fence grey, that would drive me but different coloured fencing what a mess, just like her to have everything miss match colours inside and out! 🤮
I said this the other day why would you paint the back fence grey when all the other fence panels are black 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh ffs Jacqueline Josa has liked the tit shed pic. Get your dogs sedated as the high pitched, hysterical squeal thats going to come when she sees this, is going to make the poor fuckas wish they were reliving bonfire night on a daily basis.
Also, she's sprayed them lanterns, it's not water proof paint, 2 lots of rain it will look like Steptoes yard with the rusty things.
What a bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she's just matching her garden to her mismatched house.

Reactions: 3
I said this the other day why would you paint the back fence grey when all the other fence panels are black 🤷‍♀️
Absolute mess, makes me wonder what goes through her mind, majority of her garden is black and it’s a big garden and everything is crammed onto the tiny bit of decking looks so stupid!

she's just matching her garden to her mismatched house.
Very true continuing the theme to bring the outside in 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I’ve been on here for a bit now so thought it was time to tell my Beggy background story - or “journey” as she would say! 🙄

So I followed her for almost two years I reckon. She wasn’t too bad at first and I used to inbox her, sent messages of support, donated to the Xmas fund - I was sucked it. But the more followers she gained, the less likeable she became. With IG’s rules, it then became obvious that she wasn’t about being real but really all wanted was to be “insta famous”. She says she puts a lot of hard work in. No. The hard work is being constantly on her phone, which if it was me, my husband would’ve filed for divorce by now!

I noticed that she would just buy tit constantly. She would say she’d love to give up work and do it full time and always thought well if you stopped buying stuff all the time that you didn’t need you could probably afford to.

I actually like Jaysun but I think he’s a walkover. He must absolutely adore her to put up with her crap. He must not know what thing he’s walking into next. He’s clearly just a cash machine.

Same with Brooke. She was a pretty girl and was quite sweet when she was younger. Now she’s turned into an absolute monster and Beggy has influenced her into thinking she really is something special. They are wasteful and selfish.

I had to unfollow before “the wedding” as I couldn’t bear it any longer. I go on now to see what she’s up to but it is making me so angry. She actually has no grip on reality, no concept of what’s going on in the world. She’s clearly mentally ill and I don’t use that term lightly. She’s trying to fill some hole somewhere with stuff. It’s all empty happiness. There is nothing to be gained and there’s no meaning from anything. I’m sure some people are jealous but definitely not me. I can see this for what it is and it will only end badly. Without spending, she is nothing. Bundles of crap won’t give her love when she’s left alone or can’t spend anymore.

Each to their own but I’m not a fan of commenting on someone’s appearance as there’s a lot of parents on here with kids who maybe can’t help certain parts of their appearance but I get it as she doesn’t do herself any favours whatsoever. She lacks intelligence and can’t believe her luck. That’s not an attractive attribute in anyone. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I mentioned yesterday that I have been keeping a note of everything she has bought in just 7 days. It’s horrendous, especially when you think this is only the things she has told us about 😲
I know it’s such a sad thing to do, I KNOW but what can I say, I’m in lockdown! I am tempted to do it for the rest of the month.....
Here goes:
12 x plant pots £12
Curry’s blender £12.99
15 x Shoeboxes £15
Screens for garden £100
Wood for frame for trellis screens £20 (guessing)
Solar lights for fence and shed £18
Shed £429
Stones £60
Wall top caps £54
2 x Fence paint £44
Fabric tie dye £19.99
Dog balls £13.95
Blue dress £10.99
Weedol £5.25
Weed membrane £9.95
Turkish take away £30 (guessing)
Cement £10
Total: £865.12

Nearly £900 on non essential items in just ONE WEEK!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 81
I mentioned yesterday that I have been keeping a note of everything she has bought in just 7 days. It’s horrendous, especially when you think this is only the things she has told us about 😲
I know it’s such a sad thing to do, I KNOW but what can I say, I’m in lockdown! I am tempted to do it for the rest of the month.....
Here goes:
12 x plant pots £12
Curry’s blender £12.99
15 x Shoeboxes £15
Screens for garden £100
Shed £429
Stones £60
Wall top caps £54
2 x Fence paint £44
Fabric tie dye £19.99
Dog balls £13.95
Blue dress £10.99
Weedol £5.25
Weed membrane £9.95
Cement £10

More than likely would have paid for bulk delivery of the gravel, I had to pay £30 delivery charge for mine a few years ago... but that’s a ridiculous amount of money to spend on tit plus the food shop, gusto etc and that’s only what she chooses to share! 😤😳

Oh ffs Jacqueline Josa has liked the tit shed pic. Get your dogs sedated as the high pitched, hysterical squeal thats going to come when she sees this, is going to make the poor fuckas wish they were reliving bonfire night on a daily basis.
Also, she's sprayed them lanterns, it's not water proof paint, 2 lots of rain it will look like Steptoes yard with the rusty things.
What a bellend.
And.... she never cleaned them first. You could see dirt in the bottom where the candle sits. The most important part of any job is the preparation Beggy!

Here goes:
12 x plant pots £12
Curry’s blender £12.99
15 x Shoeboxes £15
Screens for garden £100
Shed £429
Stones £60
Wall top caps £54
2 x Fence paint £44
Fabric tie dye £19.99
Dog balls £13.95
Blue dress £10.99
Weedol £5.25
Weed membrane £9.95
Cement £10

I haven't even spent that much in 9 weeks WFH including all my bills/food etc (exc mortgage) ! And I have had a few small deliveries of things as well as sending cards/flowers and small care packages to family via online.

Her spending is disgusting.

Reactions: 11
Brooke wants £10k for a boob reduction. Maybe Beggy could sell her candle holders in the shed, they were £1 each and there must be about 10,000 of them 🙈
Maybe ask her mother to stop buying shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here goes:
12 x plant pots £12
Curry’s blender £12.99
15 x Shoeboxes £15
Screens for garden £100
Shed £429
Stones £60
Wall top caps £54
2 x Fence paint £44
Fabric tie dye £19.99
Dog balls £13.95
Blue dress £10.99
Weedol £5.25
Weed membrane £9.95
Cement £10

Jesus Christ!!! She’s averaging at least £500 a week. £2000 a month on crap. It’s a joke.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Totally agree. My husband is on furlough and although I’m working full time we’ve tried to take a positive from this terrible situation and use it as an opportunity to have a really good sort out. Lots being bagged up for charity or jumble sales and some stuff being recycled but everything being looked at to decide whether to keep. I have one shed, no garage!

mentioned yesterday that I have been keeping a note of everything she has bought in just 7 days. It’s horrendous, especially when you think this is only the things she has told us about 😲
Here goes:
12 x plant pots £12
Curry’s blender £12.99
15 x Shoeboxes £15
Screens for garden £100
Shed £429
Stones £60
Wall top caps £54
2 x Fence paint £44
Fabric tie dye £19.99
Dog balls £13.95
Blue dress £10.99
Weedol £5.25
Weed membrane £9.95
Cement £10

Crikey 😳 I’ve been feeling bad because I brought a few things on E-bay toiletries and make up which I had run out off ! I’ve not been to any shops except food and would feel too guilty making these people deliver stuff to me in a pandemic 🤷‍♀️ I’ve probably saved what she’s spent !!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.