beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...and what’s up with her eyes this morning, she’s looking rather dodgy

How come Jaaaayson (aka the cash machine) has done her cooooping stones for her? I thought Beggy was Bob the builder. He’s just nicked a day of your content there, she must be raging!!!🤣😡🤣
Botch it bec more like becca the builder she needs to behave with all that, since when has the ability to use a cordless drill make her a one woman building team honest to god she’s a twit!
Such a builder she couldn’t mix cement to put the stones on! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
tit content as always, for those asking just search solar pump. duck me sideways I never would have though that!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jaysun comes off night shift ...most people would go bed ...nope he does the copping stones (wonder if Beggy will. copp off on them)highly likely he is avoiding going into bed with the Begster.

Reactions: 9
Their relationship is so odd... she seemed to roll her eyes at the fact he came in from a night shift and did those bricks and then said, ‘he must have had some sleep at work’.... well why don’t you ask him?! You know speak to your husband... not 80000 strangers on Instagram? So bizarre

Reactions: 18
Those boots are vile. I went onto the website to have a look (via a browser not her Beggy swipeup) and all the clothes are rank. Their (L) is aimed at a size 12 so perfect place to shop for someone who’s had an eating disorder 🙄
She needs help!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Their relationship is so odd... she seemed to roll her eyes at the fact he came in from a night shift and did those bricks and then said, ‘he must have had some sleep at work’.... well why don’t you ask him?! You know speak to your husband... not 80000 strangers on Instagram? So bizarre
They have a strange seeming relationship, disdain from him and her seeking acceptance and validation from him. They barely seem to interact and sit in separate rooms, very bizarre. The only times I sit in a separate room from my bf is when he's playing Call of Duty or Zombies because he's either playing CoD with his mates, talking away or shouting "shitting zombies" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are £60 down to £7.50 because NO ONE bought them... there is a reason for that.
Besides... who buys to put away for winter!? My tastes do vary, if I bought and put away, I probs wouldn’t want to wear them by the time the season comes!? Unless it’s an absolute closet staple piece... which is not them!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How many times does she push that piece of hair back and it falls back down. Just tuck it behind your fcking ear love and have done with it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mallet trainers are expensive, nearly £200.
why is she buying expensive trainers just to be worn once and then used as an ornament in her charity shop room?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
More trainers?? She really wanted them, I get they were an anniversary gift but did she seriously need them? With all the others she has. My mother in law always used to say “you can only wear pair of shoes at a time” 😂
I can think of better things to spend £100 than ziggy stardust shoes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Straight to tattle to see what everyone else thinks of the boots and trainers. I’m not disappointed. What the duck are they?? And just why? She’s got more shoes than Barrats had anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How many times does she push that piece of hair back and it falls back down. Just tuck it behind your fcking ear love and have done with it!!
The hair really got up my tits today too.

More cheap and tacky footwear for her collection I see? Both pairs are as vile as we’ve come to expect and will likely be worn just the once, if ever.

Reactions: 11
Those boots are vile. I went onto the website to have a look (via a browser not her Beggy swipeup) and all the clothes are rank. Their (L) is aimed at a size 12 so perfect place to shop for someone who’s had an eating disorder 🙄
She needs help!
They are awful!! I’ve no words 🙈 and the trainers 🤦‍♀️ God help me what’s she thinking 🤔🤣

Reactions: 8
They are £60 down to £7.50 because NO ONE bought them... there is a reason for that.
Besides... who buys to put away for winter!? My tastes do vary, if I bought and put away, I probs wouldn’t want to wear them by the time the season comes!? Unless it’s an absolute closet staple piece... which is not them!
Absolutely agree. Just came on to post that just because they're a bargain doesn't mean you have to buy them. They're not even nice. Throwaway fashion for teenagers. And more trainers ??? I have to admit to being quite a lot like her in the past with multiple things very similar. There was a reason behind it which I addressed. Got rid of all the similar/same things I had on eBay + bought myself a decent leather handbag & a pair of made to measure leather boots which are now my staple winter items that I build key pieces around. It's a nice feeling as well knowing that I have quality items to treasure for years to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
WTAF!
🤮 you can just see her battleship feet and twiglet legs in them with a lip T-shirt on thinking she looks the dogs!
She really is a mess with everything isn’t she, her teenage daughter buying clothes so she looks at the same website says it all really!
Manky mutton trying time dress like lamb
But unfortunately looks like roadkill

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.