beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Nikki, I didn't at first, the way she spoke to her cat used to get on my tits but she has actually grown on me.
I like that she isn't always posting swipe ups and selling tat, which is a quite refreshing compared to other accounts.
Plus she gives back, more than what Beggy ever does.
I bet Nikki laughs her tits off at Beggy, I bet she cringes like duck at her greige interior 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So BoJo announced retail shops will open for 15h June, i bet she flicked her bean with her niknak toes when she heard that!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I'm new to all this so please be patient with me 🙈 I used to follow beggy a while ago, ended up deleting her as shes become one of the most selfish humans I've ever known of.
I was shown a few stories that shes recently done and I cant believe she has the nerve to behave like she is during the situation we are all in. It's only a matter of time before more of her followers remove themselves from her account.

• Heart
Aye Nikki is the rich man's Becky, she is everything Becky aspires to, but will never be. I love her cat 😂
I don't agree, she's definitely who Becky wants to be but she's constantly giving back. Yes, she's clearly got money but I don't think she's up herself. I love her cat, yesterday was funny when poor Meme had been outside all night. I'd have been devastated if I'd left my cat out all night if it was always in overnight normally. It did make me laugh though when she came legging it across the lawn 🤣

Good morning, good morning 🌞

It's not even 7am and she's trying to justify herself.
Don't worry Beggy, I feel there will be much worse to come for you with regard to backlash and losing followers soon 😉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Going food shopping is fine if it’s for essentials and once a week. What is not fine is going to several different shops, several times a week for non essentials. There is no need to go traipsing round Town to different shops Beggy when you can literally hop over your fence and you’re in morrisons car park. Newsflash dipshit Morrisons sell ESSENTIAL necessities! No legitimate reason to go anywhere else. And don’t even get my started on your c*nt of a daughter!!
D06E3D33-69AE-47F3-8B58-81FBF4830E84.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Are the people who didn’t see yesterday’s deleting of comments going to question why you put this post on beggy? Digging yourself a hole now aren’t you. Trying to justify u being out shopping everyday by comparing u not sat on the beach doesn’t make it ok. You go shopping most days grabbing and touching stuff, travelling out the way to go to shops which aren’t essential with Brooke. U may as well be one of those dicks on the beach u pleb

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So just done my own little experiment had had a look at her followers. I scrolled down about 20 people then started clicking. Shock bleeping horror, bot after bot account. Shes clearly brought most her followers. Shes a complete fraud!!
Screenshot_20200526-070553_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
bleeping shopping again!!!!!

Anyway this popped up as an as on my Facebook a great little activity for when Brooke returns from wherever she is
Screenshot_20200526-073352_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but that piss poor justification has really wound me up. I don’t agree with lots of people on the beach but I suspect for a lot of those people it’s the first time they’ve been out anywhere in months and the guidelines now allow it. Becky has been making numerous trips to shops per week when he guidelines were to only go out for essentials. What she has been doing is wrong. What the people on the beach are doing are not. And also I suspect there is less risk outside, spread out on a beach than in a shop where she’s constantly touching things. People who try to justify things know they’re probably wrong

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but that piss poor justification has really wound me up. I don’t agree with lots of people on the beach but I suspect for a lot of those people it’s the first time they’ve been out anywhere in months and the guidelines now allow it. Becky has been making numerous trips to shops per week when he guidelines were to only go out for essentials. What she has been doing is wrong. What the people on the beach are doing are not. And also I suspect there is less risk outside, spread out on a beach than in a shop where she’s constantly touching things. People who try to justify things know they’re probably wrong

True. They’ve already said there’s less risk outside than indoors.

Reactions: 5
“It must be Jayyysun” getting up, of course it is because no one else is there are they beggy? Please someone ask her where Brookie is

Reactions: 14
She's a dick! Yeah it's not great when you see the beach packed with people, but she's gone out "food shopping" every day for the past 3 days and she thinks she isn't doing anything wrong, her daughter is nowhere to be seen and could be bringing anything home with her when she decides to return, her husband is still going to work and exposing himself to it and then theres becky acting like lockdown is over! She's not understood what is going on from day 1 and when things were relaxed and we were told we could have unlimited exercise she saw that as we can go out as many times in the week shopping as we want! You can have this virus and not show symptoms one of the many reasons why we are being told to limit visits to shops and distance ourselves. Personally I think things are being lifted far to early and quickly and I wouldn't be surprised if a second wave hits and it being worse! Yes I get the economy is being affected and people are going to loose jobs, yes I miss my family and want to spend time with them but I also want to be safe and healthy, I will happily sit in my house until the new year if I have to.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I like Nikki, I didn't at first, the way she spoke to her cat used to get on my tits but she has actually grown on me.
I like that she isn't always posting swipe ups and selling tat, which is a quite refreshing compared to other accounts.
Plus she gives back, more than what Beggy ever does.
I bet Nikki laughs her tits off at Beggy, I bet she cringes like duck at her greige interior 🤣🤣
I bet Nikki does laugh at Beggy 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.