beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that’s why she’s been to Lidl (instead of the Morrisons across the road) on her many many ‘food shop’ trips this week, to look for a garden rug!
I live in Felixstowe, and pretty sure it wouldn't take me 3 hours to do a food shop and pop up to martlesham to drop something off!!! 🤔
She's on a high because she's been buying, and then made a speech on the gram as she seeks reassurance/acceptance from those who are just as sycophantic as her! We all see through Begster!! 👀

Reactions: 18
She hasnt mentioned brook in a few days neither has she been seen on becky ig what are the chances shes gone to her boyfriends they dont seem bothered about stay at home virus kills!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
So Jaysunblesshim is sorting out the freezer, why does she never get up & start doing bits in the house. She’s a lazy bastard! Needs another freezer for ice cream etc. Just piss off woman. She’s so bloody materialistic. 🤬

Reactions: 11
Jason doing the freezer bless him? Why bless him it’s his home too and all I could think when I saw that picture was how dark it must be in that kitchen now for the lights to be on with how bright it is out (I’m in Suffolk too)

Reactions: 9
Brookeblessher,s not at home, she fucks off every weekend. Rules don’t apply to them bleeping two germ spreaders.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She hasnt mentioned brook in a few days neither has she been seen on becky ig what are the chances shes gone to her boyfriends they dont seem bothered about stay at home virus kills!
This week she said goodnight before the Clap for keyworkers to and she never mentioned it

Reactions: 5
So a few weeks ago she went to the butchers and bought a tit load of meat, we all know she gets gousto delivered so where is all that meat beggy?? Oh that’s right you had the swingers around for a bbq didn’t you 😡

Also doesn’t read on here because it’s just the 1% wankers but has mentioned her shite grass this morning 😂. She’s so predictable!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Ironic that her ‘this kitchen is for dancing’ sign isn’t in her kitchen. Couldn’t swing a cat in that kitchen now with that stupid huge island 😂

notice she’s mentioned her grass now it’s been repeatedly mentioned on here.........there’s no way she doesn’t like fake grass as she has fake plants and flowers everywhere, including outside. Proof Beggy doesn’t have the big bucks she’d like to think she has with all her spending. I mean, i’d love to see her to buy some really cheap and nasty fake grass to finish that garden off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Spitting on a cotton bud to remove make up she has got on herself.
duck me she is one filthy skank.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s infuriating. She said she’s had a headache for days... has she even taken her temperature to check if she may actually be coming down with I don’t know, maybe COVID-19!! No no, let’s head to Iceland instead 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
The way she sucked that earbud, and wiped her eyelid, then sucked it AGAIN and did the other one?! Why?! Why would you spread spit on your eyelids?????

And I can not even begin on her going shopping AGAIN

YOU SELFISH woman

• Sick
Reactions: 28
What a disgusting wench, sucking ear bud & then smearing it on your face 🤢

Now she's off to spread her germs everywhere. This food warehouse she's going to just happens to be in Ipswich on a retail park with a sports direct & B&Q then over the road, Sainsbury's & a giant B&M with garden centre, oh & a Lidl round the corner too. We have an Iceland in Felixstowe, she could get all her "not needed" freezer stuff in there.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Ffs Iv just gagged, why the bleeping hell was she spitting on that cotton bud ????? Dirty bleeping witch, get some warm water to
Dip it in. She really is the
Most gross witch I have ever seen, and more shopping why you only eat cabbage with half mayo have salad cream. She don’t like mayo incase you all didn’t no !!!! duck if beggy and begging for grass now are you. Good job the tattle lovely have pointed out how tit your lawn is.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
For duck sake surely she could have just gone for freezer stuff yesterday instead of to lidl? Oh no wait, beggy wanted a garden rug🙄

Reactions: 5
Frozen chips 😂 she has no work to do, sitting on her arse all day, no little ones to entertain, no old people in the house to care for and she can’t peel and chop a bleeping spud

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.