beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her followers keeps going up and down.. Between 89.8 and 89.9k
They will go down when she goes on a blocking spree because people dare to have an opinion different to hers and then back up when she buys bots to replace them. Much like Hinch does.

Reactions: 11
Yes hunnie , us 1%ers are right behind you!
So happy to see people starting to stand Upto her, why should they keep being allowed to delete and block when people call them out!!!!
Bloody more than 1% beggy is scum!!! She fucked over stepford and now basically tit all over this girl. She’s a fukin disgrace!!! I know she reads here so duck u beggy u disgusting peace of tit. She treats people like crap!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Why does she always stroke herself or shov her fingers down her top? 🤣🤣🤣 Jayson not cutting it for you anymore or something u have to do it yourself 😂😂😂
woman get in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody more than 1% beggy is scum!!! She fucked over stepford and now basically tit all over this girl. She’s a fukin disgrace!!! I know she reads here so duck u beggy u disgusting peace of tit. She treats people like crap!!!
Absolutely, seems to think she’s above everyone abs untouchable. She really needs bringing down a peg or two. The fact companies still want to work with her and people are still up her arse is shocking🤯
No class, No shame, No morals, No dignity
Absolute rotter

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well well well the begster has now tit on another follower, all because the lass dared to speak up to the witch. Carnt have people seeing the witch you are can you begs. You are a nasty nasty peace of work beggy. If you are like this for strangers on the web. I would hate to be part of your “circle” of friends. You must have a room full of knives to stab ppl in the back with.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
4 burgers- for who? Brookieblesshers not there 🙄 and there’s no way that scrawny witch could eat 2 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Christ no wonder her burgers look dry you're supposed to add a beaten egg into the mix. I bet they were like chewing on cardboard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
It still turns my stomach how she can go out shopping/mixing with people, spend time in the garden, potter around and cook but gets into bed without being washed.
Even more so as we have a pandemic going on.
Dirty, grotty, filthy woman!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
It still turns my stomach how she can go out shopping/mixing with people, spend time in the garden, potter around and cook but gets into bed without being washed.
Even more so as we have a pandemic going on.
Dirty, grotty, filthy woman!
I was just thinking the same when I seen her In her pit yet again, she never washes, she tell her phone every think from her periods to jaysunnnnn saying she likes it up the arse. Yet you never see her wash her hands you don’t even see hand wash by her sink in the kitchen. So there is no chance she washes her hands before she cooks.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I was just thinking the same when I seen her In her pit yet again, she never washes, she tell her phone every think from her periods to jaysunnnnn saying she likes it up the arse. Yet you never see her wash her hands you don’t even see hand wash by her sink in the kitchen. So there is no chance she washes her hands before she cooks.
Likes it up the arse 🤣🤣 that’s probably because her smelly minge is massive

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She's fucked me off again today surprise!!! Surely she could get two lots of shopping, quickly drop her mums off then head home? No need to be out two times in two days! And then the "ya nan" bit on the comment, my god she really is an utter bleeping chav and then deleting the comments, got something to hide beggy? Scared "ya" followers will start to see right through you? Horrible, old witch!
Did the same to me when I commented on her Caroline flack rant and shared that my first husband has committed suicide and I found her presumptions to be well out of order.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.