beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck's sake, more food shopping? 😡 You know when she does her hair and make up, she's off more than just food shopping, that's secondary to pretend its essential! 😡The woman has bloody ants in her pants, just stay home, respect the stressed out people in supermarkets and stop spending! 😡

Reactions: 9
How disgusting! Also why has she got the kitchen is for dancing in the shed?? I don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a disgusting wench, sucking ear bud & then smearing it on your face 🤢

Now she's off to spread her germs everywhere. This food warehouse she's going to just happens to be in Ipswich on a retail park with a sports direct & B&Q then over the road, Sainsbury's & a giant B&M with garden centre, oh & a Lidl round the corner too. We have an Iceland in Felixstowe, she could get all her "not needed" freezer stuff in there.
A lidl ?she is after a garden rug ,bet she comes back with one...so yeah

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I actually laughed out loud when I watched her stories this morning about the grass, she definitely reads here that’s convinced me now!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Spitting on a cotton bud to remove make up she has got on herself.
duck me she is one filthy skank.
I came on to say exactly that ! Sucking the bud 🤢

Didn't look like she even brushed her hair, and she got a few bits to tied them over for yesterday as she only got mothers shopping. Sounds like there's no love lost there with that term.
And she's got to touch up the wall under where Jason has cemented, what's the betting she'll slip with the brush so have to paint the tops too !

And she literally cannot wait to get out can she. It's bloody Iceland FFS, like she needs anything, she has enough food in that house to feed half of Felixstowe I'd imagine 😠

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she not catching the virus 🦠 😑 I don't go out we walk where we live very lucky it's country roads no pavements no people,we do a click and collect for shopping and get a fruit and veg box delivery,and the butcher also
Do
Click and collect-takes a bit of planning but limits the interaction-why is she not catching it people aren't going out like she is and catching it ☹

Reactions: 4
I came on to say exactly that ! Sucking the bud 🤢

Didn't look like she even brushed her hair, and she got a few bits to tied them over for yesterday as she only got mothers shopping. Sounds like there's no love lost there with that term.
And she's got to touch up the wall under where Jason has cemented, what's the betting she'll slip with the brush so have to paint the tops too !

And she literally cannot wait to get out can she. It's bloody Iceland FFS, like she needs anything, she has enough food in that house to feed half of Felixstowe I'd imagine 😠
And they got a takeaway last night so what did she need exactly to get her through yesterday 🤷🏻‍♀️
She could have got everything she needed yesterday, but because she never got her rug she is making another excuse to go out again for food.
She is such a disgusting, dirty liar.

Reactions: 11
Beggy why are you even out you have a headache as previously stated is a sign of Covid 19. You are out spreading your germs 🦠
You stupid stupid pathetic waste of space women. I’m glad a Lidl’s 9.99 rug is more important than risking other people’s and your own life . Is it worth it . NO. You really Do not have a clue it’s one big joke/ party to you and your stupid daughter.

You know Beggy you really are thick do you know that .? 2 separate trips out using two lots of petrol . Why not simply buy one on line . Oh no you have to go out on a shopping bender 2 days in a row .spreading your germs 🦠 . Words fail me.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I bet she's got the swingers round later for a bbq, why does she need to go shopping for food when it's only the two of them there, her freezer is full and she has Gousto deliveries.. such a nob

She sounds flat and angry again now... home within one hour cuz shes been called out for going to loadsa shops so couldnt do her planned day out Ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her headache she was convinced was something serious soon vanished! Party for one in the car! All that shite she just bought too 🙄

So... she’s having a party for one in her car with the music so loud.... with a headache?? Yeah right!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.