beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="Budgiesmuggler, post: 1426102, member: 6046]
Come baggy as someone else said in your words options are like belly buttons we’ve all got them, so why is it you can’t take an opinion that’s not brown nosing you! [/QUOTE]
BAGGY 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's a dick! Yeah it's not great when you see the beach packed with people, but she's gone out "food shopping" every day for the past 3 days and she thinks she isn't doing anything wrong, her daughter is nowhere to be seen and could be bringing anything home with her when she decides to return, her husband is still going to work and exposing himself to it and then theres becky acting like lockdown is over! She's not understood what is going on from day 1 and when things were relaxed and we were told we could have unlimited exercise she saw that as we can go out as many times in the week shopping as we want! You can have this virus and not show symptoms one of the many reasons why we are being told to limit visits to shops and distance ourselves. Personally I think things are being lifted far to early and quickly and I wouldn't be surprised if a second wave hits and it being worse! Yes I get the economy is being affected and people are going to loose jobs, yes I miss my family and want to spend time with them but I also want to be safe and healthy, I will happily sit in my house until the new year if I have to.
I totally agree with you. I shall be staying home and staying safe as long as I feel necessary and certainly won’t be rushing out anywhere. I can’t even understand how someone would want to go to a shop at the moment unless they absolutely have to with the queues and for me personally feeling very stressed about not getting too close to anyone. I bet she was beside herself when Boris announced shops reopening in June

I have to say I remember early on in lockdown when she kept doing stories saying don’t worry we’ve got this, every day is a day closer to it being over and I really felt at the time that she wasn’t really affected and didn’t give a tit. Everyone was stressed and anxious and she seemed completely unfazed by it. I found it really odd.

Reactions: 13
Nah, she's taking the piss now, she doesn't need to go shopping at all, stupid, selfish, greedy cow! 🤬 I went to Asda yesterday and its honestly stressful trying to avoid people and wearing my mask higher up on my face so my glasses dont get fogged up, then feeling it irritating under my eyes - I had enough by the time I got out, got home and put it all away and I'm glad I dont need the basics until at least a week's time! 😊

let’s just say that they are exactly what you tattlers think they are and more
Oooooh! 🧐 ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can’t tease us like that 🤣🤣
I don’t know everything but they don’t have a very good reputation in Our town , one of my family members daughter knows Brooke from school and she’s a piece of work . Beggy is just as thick and scummy as she comes across. Brooke always takin beggys car because she’s prob embarrassed of her own, and it disappears for days during lockdown

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
let’s just say that they are exactly what you tattlers think they are and more
Welcome to Tattle, come on in, take a seat, can we get you a drink? Now...tell us all that you know and if you haven’t already, check out the insta account Thefakeevandfamily...just don’t follow it or like anything......you’re welcome 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“It must be Jayyysun” getting up, of course it is because no one else is there are they beggy? Please someone ask her where Brookie is

When it was obvious she’d disappeared for the weekend a couple of weeks ago I did ask Becky and she said Brooke no longer liked being on camera as she thought she looked rough.

Yeah right!!? Some how don’t believe that!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
When it was obvious she’d disappeared for the weekend a couple of weeks ago I did ask Becky and she said Brooke no longer liked being on camera as she thought she looked rough.

That is a lie , I mean she does look rough but that’s not why she isn’t on camera

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That is a lie , I mean she does look rough but that’s not why she isn’t on camera

You don’t have to tell me! 😂 I follow her account and that girl loves herself more than a dog with two ... Sticks... 😁🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
well I’m a neighbour and she definitely hasn’t been home in days...
Poor you! But welcome! 👋🏼
Hope you don’t have to listen to her music all day and I hope the paint she splashed all over that fence hasn’t leaked onto your side!

She looks rough because she is rough 🤣
Brooke (bless her) isn’t usually so camera shy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her skin by her arm pits, the way she is standing they look like to arses. All I could see what arse cheeks. Her skin is so wrinkled all over her body, I just don’t get it. She is looking more like madge from Benidorm every day lol
And why does she have to keep touching her tits ffs women leave your body alone. Your not on a sex cam ya now.

• Haha
Please for the love of God bEkKi wash ur fuckn hair.. And those teeth, why can't she just smile and not expose those nashers 🙄🙄.. And who is nikki.. I need to look at this person lol
Screenshot_20200526_092455.jpg

Reactions: 3

Even if we don’t see Brooke though we always get a ‘brookes watching tv upstairs’ ‘brookes making Rice Krispy cakes’ ‘brookes at her colouring station’ so we know when she’s not there because she’s not mentioned, Beggy makes it so obvious!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As if she's going on a bike ride dressed like that, her tits would be bouncing off the handlebars.
It's just an excuse so she doesn't get tit for going shopping again!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those who are unlucky to live near her if you so happen to see her riding her bike please do take a picture I need a good laugh 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.