beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely, they dislike her and its obvious by the fact she's not allowed to mention their child, upload pictures and the fact they never visit!!
I would be so upset if that was my grand child.. I would have to have a look at myself and change my ways if my own child didnt want me to be part of their family

But no gravestone teeth begs just Carrie's on being a bleep

And neither her or Brooke were invited to the baby shower 🤦
I wouldn't want them there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't lie beggy, you didn't pause gousto, your free credit ran out and you won't put your hands in your pocket to pay for it yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
WTF those burgers looked awful! She says she’s proud of herself for these meals she’s cooking, what on earth were her children given when they were little???

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don't lie beggy, you didn't pause gousto, your free credit ran out and you won't put your hands in your pocket to pay for it yourself!
Was just gonna say the same. She’s also trying to justify why she keeps going out ‘food shopping’ Which we all know is code for ‘duck the lockdown, I need my tat from the pound shop!’

Reactions: 15
Almost spat my tea out when she said oh I don’t know if I told you we’ve paused gusto. No Becky you been on tattle today!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the duck are they? They look
Drier than a nuns fanny

I’ve messaged the girl who lost her nan I was going to comment on beggys post but beggy keeps deleting them. I feel awful for her such a shame to lose someone during this terrible time.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
What the duck are they? They look
Drier than a nuns fanny

I’ve messaged the girl who lost her nan I was going to comment on beggys post but beggy keeps deleting them. I feel awful for her such a shame to lose someone during this terrible time.
thats honestly put me off my dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Such a devious lying witch today, deleting comments, bleep should hang her head. Lies about gusto too, bet if they did 200 versions of coleslaw she'd be happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey Becky the bellend if you keep deleting people the way you are for having an opinion your going to have no one left except your robot followers

Reactions: 14
Just catching up on her stories, witnessed the ear bud suck, straight off Instagram and onto Tattle for the comments 😂 she is utter filth!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.