Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossBoss

VIP Member
New thread title, although I've no clue how this works or how to do it 😂

Fags & lies & £land 'n' Soul
Insta topjob is her Goal 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Well then...

I absolutely love that Instagram page, whoever is behind it, definitely has to be on here, whoever it is own up, because that account is Getting us all through lockdown 🤣💯💯

She’s definitely not a size 7, and whoever told her she was, needs there eyes testing, even seeing them bad boys in the background, you can tell she’s definitely not, I’m a size 7, and my feet don’t look anywhere near as big as hers, her toes alone are like the full length of my feet😂, we know you cannot help but lie Beggy, but c’mon 🤣, now we all know why she buys so many pairs of shoes and flip flops, because her toes must burst through them 🤣🤣🤣

Just when you think it cannot get better 😭🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
Oh the hair.. do I tuck it behind my big ear, yes.. but no, well kinda, oh it’s back, half tuck, no it’s back, tuck, nope, half tuck, back, in the face, half pointless tuck... and it continues 😠🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30

HMC

VIP Member
let’s just say that they are exactly what you tattlers think they are and more
Welcome to Tattle, come on in, take a seat, can we get you a drink? Now...tell us all that you know and if you haven’t already, check out the insta account Thefakeevandfamily...just don’t follow it or like anything......you’re welcome 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Ohhlala

She’s infuriating. She said she’s had a headache for days... has she even taken her temperature to check if she may actually be coming down with I don’t know, maybe COVID-19!! No no, let’s head to Iceland instead 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

GossBoss

VIP Member
I’m new to this thread but actually have mutual friends with Becky and dawnie in real life.I don’t really know them but remember a few years back dawnies husband was cheating on her and there was a big fight down the street 🙄 Really rough families both of them !!
Well Welcome 😊. We love to hear from mutual friends 🤣

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
FFS I noticed that my eldest daughter is following Hinch this morning, I really thought I'd brought her up better than that! 😩
If she starts following Beggy too I'm disowning her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Beggy must be the only person leaving lockdown out of pocket.
I've saved a bloody fortune, no hair apps, no nails, no waxing ( I've done it myself, I'm not a hairy mary 🥴) no takeaways, no meals out, no nights out drinking, no cinema trips, no day trips, no weekends away, hardly any petrol, no lunches to buy, no starbucks orders, no school meals,no school bus fares, no new clothes.
When this is over I'm spending that money on a holiday away & treating my kids & grandkids. I'd much rather make memories than waste it on unnecessary tat!

• Heart

Anon212706

You can’t tease us like that 🤣🤣
I don’t know everything but they don’t have a very good reputation in Our town , one of my family members daughter knows Brooke from school and she’s a piece of work . Beggy is just as thick and scummy as she comes across. Brooke always takin beggys car because she’s prob embarrassed of her own, and it disappears for days during lockdown

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Don't be calling the bloody pigeons out for not socially distancing on your roof when you and your daughter haven't been playing by the rules either you fucking hypocrite

• Haha
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
The way she sucked that earbud, and wiped her eyelid, then sucked it AGAIN and did the other one?! Why?! Why would you spread spit on your eyelids?????

And I can not even begin on her going shopping AGAIN

YOU SELFISH TRAMP

• Sick

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but it made me DIE when I saw she tagged kylie Jenner in the dolly video 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 you can’t even get a like from hinch I highly doubt kylie Jenner is going to interact with you Becky..... and I’m pretty sure she won’t give a shit about your dog video that’s meant to be for kids but never mind 😂😂 the whole family are cringe and begs ..... they are 100% that annoying family you wish wernt invited to a party because once they have a glass they turn into loud mouth cringey fuckers 😷😷😷 Jayson turns into a perv
Beggy starts stomping her big size 12s around thinking the party was done for her
Brookeyblessher sits and takes selfies all night pretending she’s some Instagram next big thing .....
can picture beggy now
“So yeah , I need anuva gin dawwwwn so yeah , dawwwnnnn, dawwwwwn I need anuva gin now (gets her tombstone teeth caught over her lip) so yeah......
deluded fucks the lot of em 🤣😷

• Haha