beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her posing is beyond 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

does everyone buy three sizes too small in that house?
She doesn’t seem too worried about how she looks on her stories, considering her mother told someone she doesn’t like being on camera because she thinks she looks rough! 🤔🤥🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
While watching the news this evening the bbc did a report on the ICU at kings hospital in London, people like beggy and anyone else who has or is thinking about breaking lockdown should give it a watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t seem too worried about how she looks on her stories, considering her mother told someone she doesn’t like being on camera because she thinks she looks rough! 🤔🤥🤦‍♀️
That’s the truest words that’s come out of her Mouth..... she does look bleeping rough!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's only ever mentioned an Emma before & she was in her stories once, if it's the same one I've seen her & know of her, she doesn't have thumbs like that nor wear rings on them! Could be a different Emma but either way her hand or not, Becky has already proven she's a liar so makes no difference to our opinion!!!

Reactions: 6
So she's back just as we predicted
Legs not open again until next weekend.

bleeping hell she really thinks she is something special doesn't she, the type of girl you'd never want your son to get with!
I never interfere with my 20 yr old sons life as I think children should make their own mistakes but if he came home with that I’d be telling him to get tested 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was just after we’d all been taking the piss out of her on here when we all thought it was Dawn in the background so think she was reading here. However she seems to of gotten over it very quickly. 😂

Reactions: 4
So she's back just as we predicted
Legs not open again until next weekend.

bleeping hell she really thinks she is something special doesn't she, the type of girl you'd never want your son to get with!
I saw this photo and instantly thought of my almost 2 year old daughter. I hope she doesn’t turn out like that, Well infact I’ll do everything I can as a parent to make sure she doesn’t!! 😂

Reactions: 1
She likes to leave little voice notes saying Hi...Beggy you aren't a bleeping celebrity, does she seriously think people are gonna orgasm over receiving a voice note from that gummy twit.
FFS 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She likes to leave little voice notes saying Hi...Beggy you aren't a bleeping celebrity, does she seriously think people are gonna orgasm over receiving a voice note from that gummy twit.
FFS 🙈
she just likes the sound of her own voice more like

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So Brookes upstairs .... THIS is what we mean, straight away she's talking about her again as she's back. She's so goddamn thick, she leaves herself wide open for us to comment when we know she's not there. And wherever Brooke has been, she's been out shopping for more clothes.

And WTF does she look like with that hair

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Funny how for the last few days there has been no update on what Brooke has been doing (because she hasn't been there) now she's home she's let us know she's upstairs. Becky makes it so obvious that's she's not been there.

What does she look like with that bloody plait.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think she’s showered in days 🤢
it’s been so warm, even at night
she’s a health hazard

• Sick
Reactions: 5
As if it wasn’t obvious enough Brooke hasn’t been there, she then stumbles as she tells us Brooke is upstairs, almost as if she’s realised she’s fucked it but can’t stop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.