Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluey

VIP Member
Surely to god I’m not the only one who thinks that fucking plant pot with Brooke’s shoe boxes in and that piss poor solar fountain looks utter shite? I’ve never seen anything so bloody cheap and tacky. I can piss faster than that’s flowing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

So......yeah

Chatty Member
Since I put on here last week how much Beggy spent in a week, and said that I may do it for the rest of the month, she has barely said that she has spent anything at all - a clear indication that she definitely reads on here. Especially as we know she has bought lots more fence paint and things. My god, it must be killing her not being able to brag about money 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
God, she’s barely awake and she’s flogging those shit fountains. And have you ever seen anyone who plays with their hair as much as her? So distracting.
...and what’s up with her eyes this morning, she’s looking rather dodgy

How come Jaaaayson (aka the cash machine) has done her cooooping stones for her? I thought Beggy was Bob the builder. He’s just nicked a day of your content there, she must be raging!!!🤣😡🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Shes always like "need to go food shopping need to clean the house...." etc...why cant her daughter clean the house, take a list and do the food shop? Honestly Brooke cut the frigging apron strings and get off your lazy posing arse and do something!
I don't think beggy would let anyone do any sort of shopping for her, it's her one thrill in life. Some of us orgasm, beggy shops...

• Haha
Reactions: 26

GossBoss

VIP Member
Yup I think she has
She's really giving out the wrong messages in so many ways. I'll admit when I very first (& it soon changed) started following her I wanted to do a couple of things just because she inspired me to. I wasn't flush at the time though but I was sucked in. Then she started to annoy me, just little things but each day I watched her she grated on me a bit more. I remember she went out & bought some stuff to make some pot creation at the side of her house & spent £60 ... Her words were so yeah, see how easy it is to do something for just £60. It took everything in me not to message her saying that £60 is a lot to some people, in fact to me at that time it was 3 weeks food. I didn't message her but instantly decided at that point that she was not inspiring in any way but in actual fact not very nice at all.

The only reason I watch now is because she's comedy gold and makes me feel so much better about myself that I'm not like her in any way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

NoseyRL

Ironically I'm sad that I was so disappointed With Becky.. liking her ideas at first, shopping stuff since I'm new to the UK altogether... And when her stories of depression came out... I did reach out to her since I was going through tough times not getting a job after a year... Being alone without my friends.. and was hoping since I assumed she was down to earth.. maybe reach out her many followers for anyone within my vicinity. I got almost worthless reply... The competitions made no bloody sense how she's always pick 10 "random people" from 1000s and most of all how she could buy stuff everyday having it a part time job when I could get any work for the 1st time my life and had only my husband to depend on...
But happily I found tattle life... It's a whole new concept for me... But at least I know I'm not crazy thinking something is fishy with these so-called "influencers"... ❤✌🏽

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
Oh there will be a video in the morning, just had a shower and sorted. Swipe up for my hairbrush (flames included) , everyone asks me about these earrings..they were only £3 from Primark...so I bought 70 pairs🙄

• Haha

MrsBed2be

A few days of actually doing something other than laying on the sofa and she’s going on likes she's never stops.
She’s literally spent 3/4 of lockdown horizontal watching Netflix

And stop with the feckin waterfeature, how many stories can you do about one shitting trickle 🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyone would think she’s built the bleeding trevi fountain in her back garden

• Haha

Imokhun

Cue the “Loads of people are asking where I got my thumb ring from...I got it ages ago and gave one to my friend Emma” 🙄🤥

• Haha

TheFabFader

VIP Member
I'm hating myself for asking this but every time it comes up I'm dying to know.......what's the Cadbury alley thing all about??!!! 😂
Beggy and Jaysunn were at a party/pub or somewhere doing their usual screeching at the camera and Jaysunn smirked and said Beggy was going to give him “bum sex” later. A lovely moment us Tattlers will never forget.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
As if she's going on a bike ride dressed like that, her tits would be bouncing off the handlebars.
It's just an excuse so she doesn't get shit for going shopping again!

• Haha

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s made up a fake mate to hide that she went to poundland 😂😂😂😂😂 but dropped herself in it by showing her hand 😂😂😂

• Haha

Morris99

Awful ! The garden is just grey and dull! Naff and depressing. No sign of the bright red BBQ? A few pots of winter pansies clinging on and she thinks she’s fucking Monty Don!!

That water feature ? It’s just tat on top of tat on top of tat !

The garden scares me. It’s like 10 Rillington place

• Haha
  • Heart

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
They are £60 down to £7.50 because NO ONE bought them... there is a reason for that.
Besides... who buys to put away for winter!? My tastes do vary, if I bought and put away, I probs wouldn’t want to wear them by the time the season comes!? Unless it’s an absolute closet staple piece... which is not them!

• Haha