beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't cope with how disgusting she looks today seriously, regardless if you are back in the garden the next day you still shower that evening that's just a standard guide on how not to be a woman. Sort yourself out you dirty witch 🤢
Her bed must stink .. especially as she spends so much time in it ! No wonder Jaysun works nights 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Shes always like "need to go food shopping need to clean the house...." etc...why cant her daughter clean the house, take a list and do the food shop? Honestly Brooke cut the frigging apron strings and get off your lazy posing arse and do something!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Shes always like "need to go food shopping need to clean the house...." etc...why cant her daughter clean the house, take a list and do the food shop? Honestly Brooke cut the frigging apron strings and get off your lazy posing arse and do something!
She’s a lazy little witch, remember when Beggy went to Vegas and whilst she was away one of her clothes rails fell down and Brooke didn’t even bother putting it back up!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don't think beggy would let anyone do any sort of shopping for her, it's her one thrill in life. Some of us orgasm, beggy shops...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cause she goes to B&m and home baths to buy tat not food! 🤦‍♀️

Cause she goes to B&m and home baths to buy tat not food! 🤦‍♀️
Bargs lol

Reactions: 6
There’s NO WAY she’s done all that with one tin of paint! Obvs been out for unnecessary purchases AGAIN!! But yeah....stay at home beauts, so yeah!

twit

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When she’s done all that work, today, why can’t the useless, lazy, preening spoilt witch, brookieblessher, make dinner!!! Lazy as duck

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When she’s done all that work, today, why can’t the useless, lazy, preening spoilt witch, brookieblessher, make dinner!!! Lazy as duck
If beggy has an ED she may have control issues surrounding cooking 🤔

Edited to say - not being an hole. My friend has an ED and will come over for dinner and bring hers already made

Reactions: 3
Why does she always have music playing so loud when its sunny the main hate of mine is people playing music really loud. I thought it was just a council estate thing. I live on a council estate before anyone takes offence. My house is an ex council and the one and only thing i hate about my estate is the selfish people who do this so I cant sit in my garden.
I live on one too and my neighbour has had her music on at about a million decibels today, I’ve never wanted to throttle someone so much AND she lives 3 doors down ffs 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I live on one too and my neighbour has had her music on at about a million decibels today, I’ve never wanted to throttle someone so much AND she lives 3 doors down ffs 🤯
I live next door to pensioners, I was sitting reading Elton's book today (only cos I've run out of other stuff) and the wee woman asked if I'd mind if they put their music on.

bleeping PAN PIPES! If you've not heard Fernando by ABBA on pan pipes your missing out! 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I wish she would sort that bleeping grass out. Every time I see her garden it angers me. She’s so half arsed about everything

Reactions: 6
When she talks on her stories while still maneuvering food out of her teeth 😷😷😷

• Sick
Reactions: 8
baby Brooke get her hands dirty, don’t be silly, she’s too busy colouring in, or taken selfies of herself 👀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How saggy her tits are,in this heat they must be red raw and smell awful underneath. How can any one not have a shower after working in a garden, in fact after do any type of work. But as much as I cannot stand the women, I really like the fence paint colour. And she has done a bloody good job of it from what I can see she is a dirty begging witch. But when she puts her mind to it she is a grafter. Still dislike her tho.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.