Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AJAYA

VIP Member
Yep. How could a 21 year old single mother of 2 with zero qualifications and life experience possibly have paid for it? And you can bet she won’t be paying him back what he initially paid for it now 🙄
As much as I dislike Abby, I don't think she owes him anything, if he kept it in his pants whilst she was pregnant and after she gave birth that house would still have been his. She has every right to take the house.

Reactions: 30
No pics with mum and dad on least loved Loxley’s Christmas wrapping paper, not sure why I’m surprised. Although, I’d prefer to have Souless Mummy and Dingbat Daddy missing on mine as well.
Oh wow. The difference between the photos is shocking 😬

Stay at home mum, Sarah Kearns complaining about school finishing today and how hard it will be to have her kid at home for so long (with her stay at home husband there too). How will she finish getting ready for Christmas? Maybe spare a thought for parents that work and have to find leave or pay for care for their children for such a huge chunk of time? While also finding time to do all of their errands around a work week. Parents who wish they could spend the school holidays with their young children. She tore into someone about privilege this week, might need to do some self reflection.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

So many of you have asked

The LGBTQIA+ & Indigenous communities deserve representation and recognition EVERYWHERE, but this season of the bachelorette wasn’t it. I think tokenism and opportunism has gotten confused with actual representation and acceptance. This Brooke & Abbe feud is bonkers, anyone who chooses to go on the Batchelor or batchelorette clearly possesses a degree of narcissism and willingly signs up to the fakery that comes with being on such a show, are these two friends or are they PR “friends”. I think Abbe should be held accountable for being a shit head attention seeker, but Brooke also needs to climb off her pedestal and take a look at the larger picture - if the wider audience was really excited for her as an individual, regardless of being a queer and indigenous person, then RuPaul himself couldn’t have stole her thunder, I don’t find Brooke sincere and I think making her a poster child is b.s. There are so many other indigenous and queer people/artists I would rather see get the praise of being a trailblazer for inclusion than a Bachelorette

• Heart
Reactions: 25

jumble

Jules Coffey. 2 weeks ‘over due’ (due dates mean nothing, guys), she won’t be getting induced, baby will come when ready, if you have had intervention or choose to be induced, you are a bad mother (according to her passive judgment). Has said multiple times that she will be going offline until baby comes, only to be posting pointless stories a few hours later. I know it’s not ideal to be induced, but fuck me, my placenta had started to calcify with my first when I was 9 days overdue, luckily for intervention, we both survived. Her judgment towards Mums like me really pisses me off.

Reactions: 24

Velvett0ast

I never heard of this Kyree person, but it’s the typical FIFO wife, live in baldivis, husband with 3 brain cells, bogan kids names and into a very specific aesthetic. So it makes sense she has all these followers that are identical to her.

(apologies to any of you that fit this criteria 😂)

• Haha

beigebabe

VIP Member
Anyone else feel super uncomfortable with HOW’s speculation about William Tyrrel, Cleo Smith & Maddy McCann cases? I think she’s on dangerous territory.
I didn’t read all her drivel, stopped after she mentioned how scared we are as parents of a random stranger snatching our kids, and how Cleo’s abduction wasn’t random because he stalked them online. Now if she’s as scared as she says, why is it so easy to find exactly where she lives, where her kids go to school and even what post office she uses?! Not scared enough to post all this identifying info on the gram for a buck though. These women are absolutely gross.

• Heart

SilentRunners

Feel like calling her out for her hypocrisy for once. It’s well known that the Salvation Army discriminate against the queer community. What a joke
Theres quite a few comments calling out the appalling abuse linked to the salvation army. carlys response in the comments “I wasn’t aware… I appreciate that you’ve helped educate me more”.

She’s limited comments on the post.

For someone who’s career revolves around brow-beating anyone who isn’t ”aware” of her dogmatic brand of activism, she sure is quick to play the ignorance card. You’re taking money to represent a brand Carly, the least you can do is perform basic due diligence. It’s beyond me that one of her side gigs is teaching a ”masterclass in social media”.

Her apology (excuse) is weak and disingenuous. She should donating that blood money to LGBTQIA / CSA support organisations.

Do better Carly.

Reactions: 21

So many of you have asked

Sarah is soooooo lazy and entitled and Brad is only happy to enable her so he can keep on overcompensating for everything from having a shit childhood to being the average height of a twelve year old with hobbit like features. Those kids have learnt that love always comes attached with a material item.

Whoever mentioned earlier about Brad needing therapy was bang on; and so should Sarah. All the shopping in the world will never fill the void that comes with being a pair of mental lightweights who are about as interesting as a wet sponge.

• Haha
  • Heart

savefloss

VIP Member
Can i just say I know influencers get a bad wrap but there are some that Genuinely really put alot of effort in like Lauren dubois honestly her reels crack me up and I don't feel like every second story is an Ad the same with Amy Gerard.

Who are some others that actually have worthwhile content?
Nup. Lauren Dubois is problematic as fuck. May I draw to your attention…fake posed breastfeeding photo as driving out of a bush fire zone…tips on what mums can/ can’t wear to school pick up..not to mention the whole child on the toddler leash thing. She tries too hard to seem so “normal” and down to earth, but she’s just another competitive school mum trying to look the hottest at the gate. That’s not it for me. Sorry

beigebabe

VIP Member
Awwww Loxley, you might not be as beautiful or kind or important as your sister but dude, you’re much smarter, he knows it’s STUPID AF drinking pretend hot chocolate from a fugly Christmas mug just for a photo. I’m with you buddy, fuck the gram, put your mugs out for Loxley.
That kid is so sweet, he’s not an asswipe/angry turd, you don’t deserve him Kyroid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

savefloss

VIP Member
Chloe and Beans just announced baby number 9…am I missing something? Are they in a freaky Christian cult that don’t believe in birth control? Each to their own, but I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow

AJAYA

VIP Member
I can’t believe she sent him off in the rain. Drive him to school or at least sit in the car with him whilst he waits for the bus you lazy asswipe.
Also saying the shops will be crazy because it’s raining and there’s nothing else to do 😂 mate, people have to work. Parents with young children are probably having a lovely rainy day inside. Just because you can work for two weeks of the year selling Alibaba stuff doesn’t mean everyone does.
Thus makes me so sad for her poor little boy. My son is 5 and starting school next year and there is absolutely no way I would leave him alone to cat h a bus, let alone in the rain. Also if I was her I wouldn't be broadcasting to 1000's of strangers on the internet that you leave your young child alone at the bus stop. She has absolutely no reason at all to send him on the bus at just 6 years old.

sponsorednotsponsored

Im going to lose it if first ever CEO mia plecic can’t get back in to Aus to continue her most important business ever of alibaba hair wands

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Mind Blank

It's not having the relationship that's the issue, it's how Abbie handled the situation. I think Brooke has every right to be upset and every right to label Abbie's actions for what they were. Abbie understood the impact for the communities that Brooke represents with her being the Bachelorette - she literally filmed herself crying over this on night one. Konrad announced the relationship about a week before Abbie confirmed it. Abbie confirmed it on the day of Brooke's finale. A large amount of their post finale media coverage was questions being asked to Brooke about Abbie and Konrad's relationship. This is where discussions could've been held to focus on the communities that Brooke represented.

Reactions: 19