Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lielas sister posted that their mother called her today, the screenshot of the call is 5 minutes. As suspected Liela exaggerated and jumped to conclusions for her own sick gains. Disgusting.
I’m really glad to hear their mum can call and talk though

Reactions: 9
Lielas sister posted that their mother called her today, the screenshot of the call is 5 minutes. As suspected Liela exaggerated and jumped to conclusions for her own sick gains. Disgusting.
So they don’t need the Go Fund Me now? 🤔 Genuine Q as I don’t check in on Lie-la much. She’s too infuriating.

Reactions: 7
King of the cashed up bogans, DadMum, again claiming they don’t have money 🤔. They are as bad as EmmyLou with crying poor while simultaneously flashing all their extravagant purchases day in, day out.
Share the Dignity is a great cause, and good on him for participating. Just totally unnecessary to comment again on how hard done by they are financially.

Attachments

• Haha
No update from Lie-la though cause that would ruin her narrative.
If she was genuinely wanting the best for her mum, she would have passed on this amazing event to her invested (time and money) followers.
It’s all a scam!! She is profiting off her sick mother. CAN YOU GET ANY MORE DISGUSTING!
Please, please report the go fund me. She even admits in the go fund me page she is going against her mother’s wishes!

Reactions: 9
Even Liela using that photo just disgusts me. What about maintaining her mum’s privacy and dignity. And they now have $8555 which Liela will definitely use for her own go fund me.
I saw another go fund me on Instagram last night for a little girl whose mum died of cancer and father died two years ago from motor neurons. The money is to help her grandmother with the cost of raising her. This is the kind of thing go fund me is for and totally appropriate for IMO. Not wack “treatments” that are going to be replacing actual proper medical treatment for someone who doesn’t have their own decision-making capacity. I wish they could close the page down and transfer all the money to that little girls fund.

Reactions: 13
No update from Lie-la though cause that would ruin her narrative.
If she was genuinely wanting the best for her mum, she would have passed on this amazing event to her invested (time and money) followers.
It’s all a scam!! She is profiting off her sick mother. CAN YOU GET ANY MORE DISGUSTING!
Please, please report the go fund me. She even admits in the go fund me page she is going against her mother’s wishes!
I tried to report her but it kept kicking back to the box for "I am not a robot", saying the time ran out. No matter how many times I tried. It disgusts me what she is doing!!!!!!

Leila/Tarah will definitely be using the money for her vain existence. She will not cope having her mum living with her again just as she didn’t the first time. She will also need to be careful because it may not be as easy to get her mum back over the border when she decides that she’s milked all the sympathy she can get from her followers.

Reactions: 3
Why does the cashed up bogan need to show all the crap she’s ‘bought’ her 💰🐄‘a for Christmas?no one cares Kyreeeee.

Kyrees face while Lox was recording her 😐😐😐
I feel so sorry for that poor boy 😔 I’m trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and think she’s probably just tired and doesn’t feel like smiling but he was doing something super cute and she doesn’t appear to give a single tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
On the James cosmetics site looking for Christmas gifts.
Kyree pops up.. who is neither a “real customer” nor are they “real results” 🙄 it’s kind of putting me off purchasing now.
7A7E84CE-96BE-432B-B354-5A5AB081BEA8.jpeg

Reactions: 4
King of the cashed up bogans, DadMum, again claiming they don’t have money 🤔. They are as bad as EmmyLou with crying poor while simultaneously flashing all their extravagant purchases day in, day out.
Share the Dignity is a great cause, and good on him for participating. Just totally unnecessary to comment again on how hard done by they are financially.
Yeah, it’s so gross. One week it’s ‘look at all the random tit we buy our kids daily, look at our new boat! Look at our new car! Look, we are so financially comfortable I quit my job to start a business! Look at my multiple Louis Vuitton bags!’ The next it’s ‘we are just a normal family trying to get by, thank you for your support! We only have one income 😢’.

I took issue with who he directed this post too as well. The men are ‘tradie blokes’ or ‘young blokes who don’t know much about it but want to help’ and the women are ‘mums’ or ‘young women who haven’t started a family yet’.
there’s more to women than having children you know. 🙄
35811DFF-A945-4695-98D9-4FD9987B7D06.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The Kearns virtual signalling again, My workplace has been doing up bags for share the dignity for years, we all bring in donations throughout the year, it’s an absolutely massive charity now compared to when it begun, after watching a webinar a few days ago that showed the factory and sorting line going through the donations I was disgusted to learn how much they throw out as it’s deemed unsuitable (some rightly so) but still a lot of waste that would be used by many desperately in need but can’t be as it doesn’t meet safety standards. It’s now a brand and a corporate charity, much like R U OK Day, rather than the grassroots organisation it once was. I think myself and many of my co-workers are much more inclined to now donate directly to our local domestic violence units where the donations are immediately on hand and won’t go into landfill

Reactions: 11
Didn't she just get them done before going away?! I don't do lash extensions but I know they generally should hold up better/longer than that, right?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.