Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea wow. I only have one child but my sister has two and she is much more organised and tidy than me. She’s always been like that! Her house is always super clean, she washes and dry and puts away the clothes where as I might have to wash mine a second time I’ve left it in the tub 😂. But that’s life we are all different. I never understood how some mums said they never showered as for me it was a priority! But I never shamed anyone.
Have you seen her house though. It’s beyond normal mess. If it’s your biggest source of stress stop pulling tarot cards and clean it.

so Brooke messaged Abbie a supportive message which Abbie took as a green light, and Brooke also sent Konrad a supportive message AFTER the post was made. I'm not sure why Abbie is at fault here or why Brooke is so angry?
And why are so many adult women concerned about an adult woman staring in her own TV series having her moment stolen by the announcement. It wasn’t. Also all these people saying they didn’t know who’s land they were on until brooke’s season are either idiots or ignorant by choice. I was taught that in primary school, it is stated at every major work meeting, and my children are taught about it and sing a song acknowledging it at rhyme time, story time and all the other various baby rubbish we go to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It's not having the relationship that's the issue, it's how Abbie handled the situation. I think Brooke has every right to be upset and every right to label Abbie's actions for what they were. Abbie understood the impact for the communities that Brooke represents with her being the Bachelorette - she literally filmed herself crying over this on night one. Konrad announced the relationship about a week before Abbie confirmed it. Abbie confirmed it on the day of Brooke's finale. A large amount of their post finale media coverage was questions being asked to Brooke about Abbie and Konrad's relationship. This is where discussions could've been held to focus on the communities that Brooke represented.

Reactions: 19
Abbie has now released a statement also
And as expected Megan and her minions in So Dramatic are still ripping her to shreds.
She's acknowledged she was in the wrong, and she's said sorry, what more can she do? By their standards there's not a single thing Abbie can or will ever do right.

Reactions: 9
And as expected Megan and her minions in So Dramatic are still ripping her to shreds.
She's acknowledged she was in the wrong, and she's said sorry, what more can she do? By their standards there's not a single thing Abbie can or will ever do right.
Has Megan taken accountability for the impact so dramatic sharing that footage had? If Megan didn’t do that, I doubt Abbie would have confirmed.

Reactions: 9
Some of Brookes friends have commented that she hasn’t apologised directly to Brooke or been answering her calls.

If it’s a true apology that should’ve been the first step or at least the next step.

Some of Brookes friends have commented that she hasn’t apologised directly to Brooke or been answering her calls.

If it’s a true apology that should’ve been the first step or at least the next step.
Why would you release that statement, publicly call someone a narcissist and finish it by saying “now go give them the air time they want”, essentially setting the pack on them and then try and call them privately??? What else is there to say???

• Heart
it’s funny because recently I have felt she looks older than usual. She looks great, but just the past week or so I’ve noticed she looks older than usual, but more or less her age.
Sorry I was referring to that picture specifically, I should have been clear about that. I don’t follow her so when I saw that picture it surprised me.

I actually think it’s because she’s put on weight! She used to be quite thin, maybe a size 8 or so? But she’s now at least a size 12. Don’t get me wrong, I think it suits her to have a bit more because it plumps up her face a bit. But I think she’s just beefed up a lot more than people realise.

I will have to admit that I see her in the flesh quite regularly (she lives near me) and her face looks very normal, not like she’s had stuff done. Definitely wrinkles and all that. I mean, I still think her face is quite lovely but she looks normal not plastic. But the weight gain is noticeable.
That could be it. Maybe she used a filter on that picture but I was surprised at the difference vs before her youngest was born.

Why would you release that statement, publicly call someone a narcissist and finish it by saying “now go give them the air time they want”, essentially setting the pack on them and then try and call them privately??? What else is there to say???
The phone calls were before Brooke released the statement. If Abbie had communicated with the friend that she hurt and acknowledged the impact of her actions then, there would be no statement.

Reactions: 2
Brooke’s statement says that she she reached out to Abbie. So if her friends are now saying Abbie didn’t answer Brooke’s calls, Abbie wouldn’t have even known Brooke was upset until she read the statement. How could she apologise privately if they haven’t even spoken. The amount of attention this whole thing is getting just reinforces the star power of these two.

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but some of these influencers can not complain about privacy when they are showing 1) naked child bum at the beach - Laura Mazza 2) Child school uniform - Bec Judd 3) Ex partners appartment block which is identified - Emmy Lou and also their poop - Candice Barker amongst many others!
Some of these women need to hard a good look at themselves and what they post in regards to their kids it’s getting ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but some of these influencers can not complain about privacy when they are showing 1) naked child bum at the beach - Laura Mazza 2) Child school uniform - Bec Judd 3) Ex partners appartment block which is identified - Emmy Lou and also their poop - Candice Barker amongst many others!
Some of these women need to hard a good look at themselves and what they post in regards to their kids it’s getting ridiculous.
Emmy and A Love split??? Off I go to her thread 😂 Laura Mazza is the only one I haven’t heard cry privacy. That woman is an open book. Gotta say she’s one that I like. Doesn’t pretend to be anything she’s not.

Reactions: 2
Emmy and A Love split??? Off I go to her thread 😂 Laura Mazza is the only one I haven’t heard cry privacy. That woman is an open book. Gotta say she’s one that I like. Doesn’t pretend to be anything she’s not.
Omg where have you been? 😂😂 Lots to catch up on. Yes I do like Laura but I reported her post because it’s not fair on her child.

Brooke’s statement says that she she reached out to Abbie. So if her friends are now saying Abbie didn’t answer Brooke’s calls, Abbie wouldn’t have even known Brooke was upset until she read the statement. How could she apologise privately if they haven’t even spoken. The amount of attention this whole thing is getting just reinforces the star power of these two.
There's other means of communication that was occurring. I think the point was that Brooke was trying to have a conversation over the phone and not just through messages to resolve it. Abbie is very aware of her media presence and there were articles written about potential conflict even though Brooke was trying to avoid those questions. I don't think there's anyway she might not have had any clue that Brooke was upset. And even if she didn't, wouldn't you still return a friends phone calls?

You wouldn’t know it based on how often she’s over at his house getting him to clip the kids toenails and just hanging out in general, plus all the family dinners and date nights at movie premiers…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t watch The Bachelor or The Bachelorette (I do follow Abbie on Instagram) but it seems like kind of a dick move by Abbie and Konrad to be out and making out in public before the show had finished airing.
I thought everyone on the show was contractually bound to not spoiling it? I saw somewhere that Konrad would be fined by the show for it getting out before the finale.

Have they only been dating a month or so? Seems a bit early to be “going public” with their relationship.

Reactions: 4
Nobody needs to see that her kid has smeared crap all through their cot either🤦‍♀️
Ok I just realised what actually happened. Is this a thing??? Do kids take off their nappies and smear their poo all over their bed??? Do I need to watch (sniff) out for this. Man I would have an absolute breakdown if that happened to me too.

The LGBTQIA+ & Indigenous communities deserve representation and recognition EVERYWHERE, but this season of the bachelorette wasn’t it. I think tokenism and opportunism has gotten confused with actual representation and acceptance. This Brooke & Abbe feud is bonkers, anyone who chooses to go on the Batchelor or batchelorette clearly possesses a degree of narcissism and willingly signs up to the fakery that comes with being on such a show, are these two friends or are they PR “friends”. I think Abbe should be held accountable for being a tit head attention seeker, but Brooke also needs to climb off her pedestal and take a look at the larger picture - if the wider audience was really excited for her as an individual, regardless of being a queer and indigenous person, then RuPaul himself couldn’t have stole her thunder, I don’t find Brooke sincere and I think making her a poster child is b.s. There are so many other indigenous and queer people/artists I would rather see get the praise of being a trailblazer for inclusion than a Bachelorette

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The LGBTQIA+ & Indigenous communities deserve representation and recognition EVERYWHERE, but this season of the bachelorette wasn’t it. I think tokenism and opportunism has gotten confused with actual representation and acceptance. This Brooke & Abbe feud is bonkers, anyone who chooses to go on the Batchelor or batchelorette clearly possesses a degree of narcissism and willingly signs up to the fakery that comes with being on such a show, are these two friends or are they PR “friends”. I think Abbe should be held accountable for being a tit head attention seeker, but Brooke also needs to climb off her pedestal and take a look at the larger picture - if the wider audience was really excited for her as an individual, regardless of being a queer and indigenous person, then RuPaul himself couldn’t have stole her thunder, I don’t find Brooke sincere and I think making her a poster child is b.s. There are so many other indigenous and queer people/artists I would rather see get the praise of being a trailblazer for inclusion than a Bachelorette
Agree! This is absurd. Clementine is now banging on about it. I mean who actually cares about two girls having a fight, who are now probably enjoying this attention throughly.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.