Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see pretty in pink boy getting his toe nails done?
I don't care if he paints his nails or loves mermaids or whatever but for the love of God can they do something with the kids hair? If he's growing it, fine, but pull it back or trim it...anything....its not doing the poor child any favours.

My eldest is not a girly girl at all. Chooses most of her clothes from the boys section, hates pink, glitter, dresses etc but it's not something I need to post about daily (or ever). It's not groundbreaking that a girl likes blue or a boy likes pink. Let it go and stop making it a thing. The more she harps on about it, the more likely it is that the kids will think its a thing and become insecure about it.
I was the biggest tomboy as a kid, flanno shirts, jeans, the lot. Grew up to be a beauty therapist that couldn't be more girly when it comes to makeup, hair, nails etc etc.
If he's gay or trans, so be it, making an issue of it is exactly what we shouldn't be doing to normalise gay or trans behaviours. I hope my kids can just be them, gay, trans or whatever without their choices being documented. Just let the kid be if they're so comfortable with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yea new thread needed!! Also how’s Carly Findlay and her salvos post? Anything for a dollar.

Reactions: 5
Yea new thread needed!! Also how’s Carly Findlay and her salvos post? Anything for a dollar.
Feel like calling her out for her hypocrisy for once. It’s well known that the Salvation Army discriminate against the queer community. What a joke

Reactions: 12
Feel like calling her out for her hypocrisy for once. It’s well known that the Salvation Army discriminate against the queer community. What a joke
Theres quite a few comments calling out the appalling abuse linked to the salvation army. carlys response in the comments “I wasn’t aware… I appreciate that you’ve helped educate me more”.

She’s limited comments on the post.

For someone who’s career revolves around brow-beating anyone who isn’t ”aware” of her dogmatic brand of activism, she sure is quick to play the ignorance card. You’re taking money to represent a brand Carly, the least you can do is perform basic due diligence. It’s beyond me that one of her side gigs is teaching a ”masterclass in social media”.

Her apology (excuse) is weak and disingenuous. She should donating that blood money to LGBTQIA / CSA support organisations.

Do better Carly.

Reactions: 21
The kearn’s are now flogging a vacuum/mop that is around 2.5k

So out of touch, for the average Aussie family that is way to much to spend on a cleaning appliance

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Someone wanted a rundown on Kyree, she has her own thread on parenting instagramers, has more detail than ‘ she’s great for discount codes’. Kyrie is not in it to be kind, she’s in it for the money it takes in for her.
How do we find that thread please? I’m still figuring out how to use this website after making the jump from GOMI

Reactions: 4
The kearn’s are now flogging a vacuum/mop that is around 2.5k

So out of touch, for the average Aussie family that is way to much to spend on a cleaning appliance
I like how on Monday Sarah’s like “it’s my last ad for the year” and then Brad comes in with two ads in a night (which she reshares). Sarah’s on holidays now, but not on holidays because she’s still (allegedly) working 🤣

I also thought they’d done a sponsored deal on the robot vacuum? But now this fancy one is the best thing ever.

I wonder what “trolls” messaged Brad. No people shouldn’t do that, buttttt I hope it was to put him in his box over that ridiculous crypto currency scheme.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I wonder how long he spent choosing a filter and photo for the no troll post. I’m guessing upward 10 min. Can someone who knows how make the new thread! Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like how on Monday Sarah’s like “it’s my last ad for the year” and then Brad comes in with two ads in a night (which she reshares). Sarah’s on holidays now, but not on holidays because she’s still (allegedly) working 🤣

I also thought they’d done a sponsored deal on the robot vacuum? But now this fancy one is the best thing ever.

I wonder what “trolls” messaged Brad. No people shouldn’t do that, buttttt I hope it was to put him in his box over that ridiculous crypto currency scheme.
They did do a sponsored deal with the robot vacuum awhile ago… I would be so annoyed if I was them, sure do a deal with a competitor but don’t rubbish another product you already did a deal with!

I see mrs bouw is back sharing the tit out of the kids. She’s also looking incredible thin.
Yeah I was surprised to see this as she made her old account family and friends only to protect her kids.
I don't mind Mrs Bouw, she's just about her house (gorgeous), over exercising (worrying) & the large amounts of gift bags, cookies and cakes she makes.

Reactions: 3
How do we find that thread please? I’m still figuring out how to use this website after making the jump from GOMI
It's here:

Ah the Kearns flogging Nexba soft drinks. I’m sorry but the last thing kids need is soft drink and the youngest is what 3?? Try get a sponsor with Sodastream next.

A small gift?!!?!
That’s not a small gift at all! I hate the way these dads have to document everything their son does.
That is ridiculous! Someone suggested it may be the ice cube trays which is a stupid gift to give 11 year olds.
Why is Reid leaving ? Grade 6 with all your friends is such a fun year. And he's in a junior school where all the kids move up to Year 7 together.

That is ridiculous! Someone suggested it may be the ice cube trays which is a stupid gift to give 11 year olds.
Why is Reid leaving ? Grade 6 with all your friends is such a fun year. And he's in a junior school where all the kids move up to Year 7 together.
He will be going to private school which is a bummer as he seems very happy there!! And considering no other children are leaving it must be a lovely environment. I think he will be going to a certain boys school in toorak which is problematic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.