Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this weird as I would never choose a jeweller based off an influencers recommendation. Same with schools, as someone mentioned the Judds are receiving sponsored fees???

Reactions: 1
Anyone watch that Sarah Mills’ latest stories? Wow, what a foul mouthed piece of trash she is.
I’ve had to block her tiktok after she kept appearing on my page. The entitlement is real with that one. I had to laugh when she said she’s scared 95% of nsw will be dead in 3 years from the vax. Okay honey, so will all the health professionals so have fun with that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s her IG? I can only find her page you have to pay for
Sarahmills_amongstthestars

she is gutter trash. Ranting about how she told a sales assistant to duck off because she asked for her vax certificate. Then says she hates all us ‘jabby jabbed’ people. She is a LOONY. Feel sorry for her kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

she is gutter trash. Ranting about how she told a sales assistant to duck off because she asked for her vax certificate. Then says she hates all us ‘jabby jabbed’ people. She is a LOONY. Feel sorry for her kids.
And so smug about it too!

Also, I work in retail and have copped this tit for weeks now. This poor girl is just trying to do her job and she’s getting clowns like this being horrible. No matter our views on it, we’re just trying to avoid a huge fine and doing what we now have to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Has Kyree’s eyebrow girl left town? Kyrie was off to the pageant with bald brows.
Stupid spell check changes her name to end in ie, can’t be stuffed to fix it.

Any tea on Lucy Jackson? Or is she lesser known over there? I always thought she had a thing with Hembrows new baby daddy.
You can tell she is a massive party girl who likes getting on the gear. Has a bit of a mean girl streak, but at least she has a 'real job' unlike most influencers. Not everyone's cup of tea but I think she's pretty harmless. I prefer Nikki.

Reactions: 1
No pics with mum and dad on least loved Loxley’s Christmas wrapping paper, not sure why I’m surprised. Although, I’d prefer to have Souless Mummy and Dingbat Daddy missing on mine as well.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Her kids are so exposed just for her own ego. She is a scamming uneducated moron. She will do anything to try and get famous. What I don't get is when does she ever just give attention to her kids? If she's not on OnlyFans doing christ knows what she is recording herself for social media. TikTok has really exposed the mentally unwell nut jobs!!

Reactions: 10
No pics with mum and dad on least loved Loxley’s Christmas wrapping paper, not sure why I’m surprised. Although, I’d prefer to have Souless Mummy and Dingbat Daddy missing on mine as well.
Oh wow. The difference between the photos is shocking 😬

Stay at home mum, Sarah Kearns complaining about school finishing today and how hard it will be to have her kid at home for so long (with her stay at home husband there too). How will she finish getting ready for Christmas? Maybe spare a thought for parents that work and have to find leave or pay for care for their children for such a huge chunk of time? While also finding time to do all of their errands around a work week. Parents who wish they could spend the school holidays with their young children. She tore into someone about privilege this week, might need to do some self reflection.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh wow. The difference between the photos is shocking 😬

Stay at home mum, Sarah Kearns complaining about school finishing today and how hard it will be to have her kid at home for so long (with her stay at home husband there too). How will she finish getting ready for Christmas? Maybe spare a thought for parents that work and have to find leave or pay for care for their children for such a huge chunk of time? While also finding time to do all of their errands around a work week. Parents who wish they could spend the school holidays with their young children. She tore into someone about privilege this week, might need to do some self reflection.
She's clueless. Too hard to "create content" when you have to look after kids.

Reactions: 5
She's clueless. Too hard to "create content" when you have to look after kids.
I find it so laughable that she has "content creator" in her bio. I think Lauren Dubois could legitimately call herself one as she makes a lot of reels etc about parenthood, but the only content ol mate Kearney makes is ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it so laughable that she has "content creator" in her bio. I think Lauren Dubois could legitimately call herself one as she makes a lot of reels etc about parenthood, but the only content ol mate Kearney makes is ads.
Says a lot that she has content creator listed before mum of 3 or whatever she writes. She is laughable

I really need to do a cleanse of the accounts I follow on Insta! The woe-is-me, look-at-me, how-hard-is-mum-life, how-good-am-I posts of people like the Kearns, Emmy Lou, Sophie C are driving me mad 😳 Their choice to do what they’re doing but geez a, small dose of humility, compassion and self-awareness, and a large dose of shut the f up, wouldn’t go astray. Sorry, rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Sarah is truly something else. Years back she was apparently moaning about nearly losing her kids to DOCS. How after all the media attention over the Holocaust stuff, saying she would rather smoke crack etc she hasnt been investigated again I dont know.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sarah is truly something else. Years back she was apparently moaning about nearly losing her kids to DOCS. How after all the media attention over the Holocaust stuff, saying she would rather smoke crack etc she hasnt been investigated again I dont know.
Lol she’s blocked me on IG. No idea why I doubt I even commented on her post.

Um, why does Sarah Kearns pronounce tantrum like ‘tantroom’?
Hearing her laugh hysterically about Brad making his smoothie with banana instead of mango (because he ran out, hahahaha so funny apparently 🙄) and purple elf milk was hard, but I had to rewatch to see if I was hearing things or if she truly thinks it’s ‘tantroom’. 😬

Reactions: 3
Um, why does Sarah Kearns pronounce tantrum like ‘tantroom’?
Hearing her laugh hysterically about Brad making his smoothie with banana instead of mango (because he ran out, hahahaha so funny apparently 🙄) and purple elf milk was hard, but I had to rewatch to see if I was hearing things or if she truly thinks it’s ‘tantroom’. 😬
Yes, “the funniest thing happened..” as she giggles… tells story and it’s lame AF. She create zero content. Her pictures aren’t even nice and all her ads are just her talking about something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.