Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like all the Melbourne influencers were out for Nick "bring back melb" Russian's new bar.

Rozalia's Instagram is full of photos, including a classy one of her and her friends flipping the bird.
Her abs look so strange in that dress.
Was that Bambi?!

Kyree you can tell yourself your perficktly manifested American City unicorn child Denver is everything magickal under the sun but the reality is, olive skin or not, he’s a dead ringer for the least loved pain your bony rear end Loxley, Loxley is a sweetheart and Denver Colorado is going to be fine, he might be an actual jerk though, because clearly he can do no wrong, I hope he is a little tit, that would be justice served in a beige wooden crate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Kyree you can tell yourself your perficktly manifested American City unicorn child Denver is everything magickal under the sun but the reality is, olive skin or not, he’s a dead ringer for the least loved pain your bony rear end Loxley, Loxley is a sweetheart and Denver Colorado is going to be fine, he might be an actual jerk though, because clearly he can do no wrong, I hope he is a little tit, that would be justice served in a beige wooden crate.
I dunno what she’s missing coz they look more and more alike every day! The latest photo of Loxley on her feed (Big W ad) and the one immediately below it of Denver and Kyree on his bday…Denver and Loxley look IDENTICAL. They’ve got the same face. Yes, Denver has olive skin, but it’s not a huge point of differentiation. She also can’t seem to accept that he’s got brown eyes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was that Bambi?!
yes it was Bambi and yes Roza has had a boob job.
Weird I didn’t think Bec and Roza were friends. Maybe they bonded over their mutual dislike of dictator Dan.

Side note.
can we discuss Sarah Jane young. A few things - I always wondered why she doesn’t seem to be part of the Bec/Brighton b*tches crowd. Secondly, she has gone back to her maiden name on IG.
Would love to know if she has divorced her creepy husband. Can anyone confirm? Good on her if she has

Reactions: 3
Weird I didn’t think Bec and Roza were friends. Maybe they bonded over their mutual dislike of dictator Dan.

Side note.
can we discuss Sarah Jane young. A few things - I always wondered why she doesn’t seem to be part of the Bec/Brighton b*tches crowd. Secondly, she has gone back to her maiden name on IG.
Would love to know if she has divorced her creepy husband. Can anyone confirm? Good on her if she has
SJ - yes I’m sure I read something they had separated. I can’t recall where.

Does anyone follow living my jess life? She just reached 10k!

Reactions: 2
Sorry, another Kyree post… here in Australia we call those red things capsicum, just pack up #alaskaforpresident and move to the US, we won’t mind. How much food is on that kids highchair tray 😳 my 15 year old would struggle to eat all that, JFC.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry, another Kyree post… here in Australia we call those red things capsicum, just pack up #alaskaforpresident and move to the US, we won’t mind. How much food is on that kids highchair tray 😳 my 15 year old would struggle to eat all that, JFC.
But why are they having dinner at 4.30pm????

• Haha
I’ll play. My other gripe (and yes I know it’s petty and very minor) is all these stories that she does muted. No background noise, no song. Just silence. I can never work out if it’s my phone or what’s going on 😆. I’m sure it’s because she’s trying to hide the TV and iPads that they absolutely “never use”…but she’s definitely got going full vol in the background.

Reactions: 7

Side note.
I went into a deep dark dive - Sarah Jane has scrubbed all evidence of Richard on her social media- nothing on Instagram, previous blog posts deleted.
Wonder what happened- She was ok with the fact that he was disqualified from medicine for having sex with patients....

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I went into a deep dark dive - Sarah Jane has scrubbed all evidence of Richard on her social media- nothing on Instagram, previous blog posts deleted.
Wonder what happened- She was ok with the fact that he was disqualified from medicine for having sex with patients....
I agree. Maybe she could get past it for a few years because omg doctor, but the shine from that has worn off and she realises she can do better?? As an ivf mum I have listened to her podcast a lot and she alludes to his lack of support a lot through their fertility struggles

Yep we discussed in an old thread about SJ (but obviously fine to discuss again and further) and no one knows for sure what happened but I certainly am not shocked for all the reasons stated. Nothing about them screamed “goals” to me. I quite like SJ and I hope she is ok. She is always very open and seems (surprisingly) down to earth so I hope she would eventually open up about this but it does look like she is hoping to just focus on her podcast and not really do the insta thing anymore.

but yes a good point that she isn’t in Bec’s group. She does seem a bit different to them (in a good way!!) but could easily slot into thr that crowd if she wanted.

Reactions: 4
She gives off major manic vibes. She also comes across as an expert on every topic. She was top of year 12, she is top in her class in law, she worked in finance, she worked in a law firm etc. I have no doubt she's a good mum but the vaping and eating junk food and drinking alcohol whilst saying she has chronic fatigue, PCOS and mental health issues (no shade I live it too) just shits me.
I feel really uncomfortable about these people such as Clary and that nutter Sarah Mills outing their baby daddies and their abusers. I completely understand why they want to do it and empathise that they went through horrid abuse but tiktok is not a therapist or a healthy way to process anger and pain. It's a complete tit storm of people with trauma and mental health issues performing for a camera and getting followers. It's icky.
She keeps coming up on my for you page and it’s all so random. Why is she making videos about the Travis Scott concert? Seems like she’s just desperate to be relevant and get views. Agree about the baby daddy videos and using pictures of her son in them feels super wrong. I hope he doesn’t see it one day.

Yep we discussed in an old thread about SJ (but obviously fine to discuss again and further) and no one knows for sure what happened but I certainly am not shocked for all the reasons stated. Nothing about them screamed “goals” to me. I quite like SJ and I hope she is ok. She is always very open and seems (surprisingly) down to earth so I hope she would eventually open up about this but it does look like she is hoping to just focus on her podcast and not really do the insta thing anymore.

but yes a good point that she isn’t in Bec’s group. She does seem a bit different to them (in a good way!!) but could easily slot into thr that crowd if she wanted.

If S.J was friends with Bec, maybe her eyebrows wouldn't be so awful. Friends don't let friends sharpie eyebrows.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never heard of this Kyree person, but it’s the typical FIFO wife, live in baldivis, husband with 3 brain cells, bogan kids names and into a very specific aesthetic. So it makes sense she has all these followers that are identical to her.

(apologies to any of you that fit this criteria 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I never heard of this Kyree person, but it’s the typical FIFO wife, live in baldivis, husband with 3 brain cells, bogan kids names and into a very specific aesthetic. So it makes sense she has all these followers that are identical to her.

(apologies to any of you that fit this criteria 😂)
Is Baldivis near Perth? Is it a well off area? I really can’t understand how she had so many followers she has a very irritating presence 😂

Reactions: 1
I always see posts about influencers that live in NSW, Victoria, SA and WA. Though what do people think of QLD based influencers besides Tammy/her sisters and Shani?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.