Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AJAYA

VIP Member
This! So. weird
Definitely feminism gone mad. There are other ways to support feminism. It’s a bit laughable.
My brother took his wife's maiden name for the reason that she comes from an all girl family, so it was their way of continuing the family name. I think its pretty cool, and not really a big deal at all.

Reactions: 19
Chloe and Beans just announced baby number 9…am I missing something? Are they in a freaky Christian cult that don’t believe in birth control? Each to their own, but I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️
I love my kids…but like…WHY?! Nine?! I do think it gets to a point where you can’t possibly give each kid the individual love and attention they deserve.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Surely you begin to find it harder and harder to meet the children's needs as each new one comes along! 9 is an outrageous number of children. And they'll have 3 under 1.5yrs old! My mind is constantly muddled between its their life they can do what they want and this constant wtf feeling for this family.

I would also like to add I dunno how Chloe and her partner find the time to procreate with eight children. I have no children and no time to procreate 😅😅😅
I don’t think it’s their life and they can do what they want I think it’s selfish and irresponsible. No one in their right mind has 9 kids in this day and age..not to mention the carbon footprint that unnecessarily giant family will have

Anyone available in Perth to do a quick welfare check on Kyree? Where was Alaska’s birthday post? Or did she give Alaska the greatest gift of all - her undivided attention 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Did you see pretty in pink boy getting his toe nails done?
I don't care if he paints his nails or loves mermaids or whatever but for the love of God can they do something with the kids hair? If he's growing it, fine, but pull it back or trim it...anything....its not doing the poor child any favours.

My eldest is not a girly girl at all. Chooses most of her clothes from the boys section, hates pink, glitter, dresses etc but it's not something I need to post about daily (or ever). It's not groundbreaking that a girl likes blue or a boy likes pink. Let it go and stop making it a thing. The more she harps on about it, the more likely it is that the kids will think its a thing and become insecure about it.
I was the biggest tomboy as a kid, flanno shirts, jeans, the lot. Grew up to be a beauty therapist that couldn't be more girly when it comes to makeup, hair, nails etc etc.
If he's gay or trans, so be it, making an issue of it is exactly what we shouldn't be doing to normalise gay or trans behaviours. I hope my kids can just be them, gay, trans or whatever without their choices being documented. Just let the kid be if they're so comfortable with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
I meant the hashtags #thehenshaws which Laura has used for all her posts. Also this post by Dalton posted 10 minutes ago.
Happy to disagree, I don't understand why people are making a fuss and praising him for something women do all the time! 🤷‍♀️
I don’t really think using their wedding hashtag for their wedding photos is them making it a big deal, a lot of married people do that these days.
I understand the point about praising him for something women have been doing forever, we’ve been bowing down to men since the beginning of time, but I don’t agree with people saying this is ‘feminism gone mad’.
Comments like that make me feel like we’ve gone back in time where we weren’t seen as equal to men, because how crazy is it to even consider not taking their name?!

• Heart
Sorry I haven’t finished all the threads but I wanted to say Brad kearns literally writes what he thinks women want to hear
He basically takes what mummy bloggers say and says it from a guys perspective
It’s as they say, same shit, different smell

Reactions: 17

itssobutiful

100% this. Their separation settlement was that she got the house and so she bloody should! She found out he was cheating when her second daughter was 3 weeks old.

As much as I dislike Abby, I don't think she owes him anything, if he kept it in his pants whilst she was pregnant and after she gave birth that house would still have been his. She has every right to take the house.

Je$$iika spending everyone’s money on solar panels and ducted air-conditioning before she’s even finished sending out all of the orders is seriously some low-rent bullshit.

• Sick

reens84’

Chatty Member
Why can’t Chrissie Swan just admit she’s had weight loss surgery? It’s also blatantly obvious she’s separated from her partner “The Chippie”. I can’t pinpoint it but she has become increasingly annoying and arrogant.

So glad Bowie got a birthday post from his loving mother. Just a quick mention of it being his birthday today in a story. Also nice to see 6 year old Levi waiting for the school bus in the pouring rain. Off to the shopssss though for Jesssssiiiiiiiii. Another child free day! Gotta send those annoying kids off to "school". What an amazing wife you have Phil! 👏👏 I hate that woman. Anyone at North Lakes today have a good laugh at her for me!
Wow that absolute piece of fucking shit. She shipped Bowie off to “school” on his birthday, hasn’t even got his presents organised or wrapped and she’s going to cancel his party on the weekend because of rain because they’ve “already spent so much money on Christmas” etc.. She makes it so damn obvious how much she hates those poor boys

• Sad
  • Angry
Chloe and Beans just announced baby number 9…am I missing something? Are they in a freaky Christian cult that don’t believe in birth control? Each to their own, but I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Surely you begin to find it harder and harder to meet the children's needs as each new one comes along! 9 is an outrageous number of children. And they'll have 3 under 1.5yrs old! My mind is constantly muddled between its their life they can do what they want and this constant wtf feeling for this family.

I would also like to add I dunno how Chloe and her partner find the time to procreate with eight children. I have no children and no time to procreate 😅😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
Sharon Orval..Has she forgotten to delete her account?.Its been 3 days since she said Goodbye and still there.What a load of bs that whole family is.

• Haha
So glad Bowie got a birthday post from his loving mother. Just a quick mention of it being his birthday today in a story. Also nice to see 6 year old Levi waiting for the school bus in the pouring rain. Off to the shopssss though for Jesssssiiiiiiiii. Another child free day! Gotta send those annoying kids off to "school". What an amazing wife you have Phil! 👏👏 I hate that woman. Anyone at North Lakes today have a good laugh at her for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Pollie

VIP Member
To me, apart from the consumerism, it takes away from the magic that is Christmas for kids and for parents giving the gifts. It’s a gross “tradition” and I hope it dies off before it becomes a thing. She bangs on about magical fucking everything but is really just making everything meaningless.
Absolutely right.
Those kids will be brats.
I’m a bit late to the party but I’m so disgusted in Jessikkkaaa sending her 6 year old off to the bus stop alone in the rain. The fact she put this on socials really disturbs be. Any freak could see it.

• Wow
  • Sad

beigebabe

VIP Member
Sure Kyree, the warm and fuzzy cards are nice idea in theory, but it’s just another useless piece of overpriced junk to make busy parents feel inadequate in the cesspool that Primary School for parents. When my eldest started school I had a non sleeping toddler and just sending lunch most days was a gold star moment to be honest. These things will eventually end up in the kitchen bin, on the ground at school, bottom of the school bag etc why not write with a sharpie on a banana or make your child feel loved and important, I don’t see these cards making resilient kids, I just see them feeling (mostly) insecure and hiding them from sight.
Just focus on giving your kids time, not material shit, it’ll make them better humans.

• Heart