Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is the youngest Kearns kid and did they really buy each of them a Nintendo switch?
Turned 3 around October. Literally isn’t even toilet trained yet, used a dummy up until this week…but needs his own Nintendo 🤪.
She seriously went on and on about how he was addicted to the iPad and it’s like crack for kids. Those kids are never away from a screen. It’s so bad!

Reactions: 9
That is utterly ridiculous! I only just bought one for my husband for his bday 😂. What an absolute waste of money, they are only doing it to show off or to avoid having to parent their child. Imagine having to deal with the Kearns kids as they become adults. Nothing will ever satisfy them. My guess is they are going to come out with some huge sob story in about 5 years when they run out of cash.

Reactions: 7
Did they buy 3 nintendo switches 3 1/2 weeks before Christmas or was it #spon? I'm shocked!
Don’t be ridiculous, they “only” bought two 😆. Obviously the eldest already has one! They are Christmas presents, but I strongly suspect they’ll break them out early for their drive to QLD.

Grown adult has mum over to toilet train the three year old, including washing his undies 👏. Also provided a “tip” to let them watch a movie on your phone while they’re on the toilet. Can’t say I’m surprised coming from her 🤣. Counted three iPads sitting on the bench charging. They well and truly abandoned the no iPads until mid-December. Was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt that they’d just got one out for the ad the other week, but nope, totally caved in. I’d love to know what happened! Last we heard was Sarah bragging about how well it was going (about one day in). She should delete that screen free highlight. It’s embarrassing.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
That is utterly ridiculous! I only just bought one for my husband for his bday 😂. What an absolute waste of money, they are only doing it to show off or to avoid having to parent their child. Imagine having to deal with the Kearns kids as they become adults. Nothing will ever satisfy them. My guess is they are going to come out with some huge sob story in about 5 years when they run out of cash.
My kids got one last year from Santa as a shared present. My 7 year old wants his own this year but I've already told him santa won't be bringing him that. Young kids really don't need their own individual switches.

Reactions: 3
That “something” might be the fact that the iPad has done the bulk of the parenting 🤷🏻‍♀️. Or just the general lack of boundaries and plying him with stuff and screens to keep him quiet.
Lauren DuBois just did this post!!! Sarah probably struggling for content ideas that aren’t
- iPad games my three year old loves
- My husbands favourite dresses to wear when impersonating me
And
- Rooms my mum just cleaned
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, what’s the appeal here???

Reactions: 10
Sarah is soooooo lazy and entitled and Brad is only happy to enable her so he can keep on overcompensating for everything from having a tit childhood to being the average height of a twelve year old with hobbit like features. Those kids have learnt that love always comes attached with a material item.

Whoever mentioned earlier about Brad needing therapy was bang on; and so should Sarah. All the shopping in the world will never fill the void that comes with being a pair of mental lightweights who are about as interesting as a wet sponge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Don’t be ridiculous, they “only” bought two 😆. Obviously the eldest already has one! They are Christmas presents, but I strongly suspect they’ll break them out early for their drive to QLD.

Grown adult has mum over to toilet train the three year old, including washing his undies 👏. Also provided a “tip” to let them watch a movie on your phone while they’re on the toilet. Can’t say I’m surprised coming from her 🤣. Counted three iPads sitting on the bench charging. They well and truly abandoned the no iPads until mid-December. Was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt that they’d just got one out for the ad the other week, but nope, totally caved in. I’d love to know what happened! Last we heard was Sarah bragging about how well it was going (about one day in). She should delete that screen free highlight. It’s embarrassing.
I noticed the iPads charging on the bench too 😆

I actually used to like this family but now they are just annoying and entitled.

I can’t get over buying a 3 year old a switch and the middle one the updated model that’s costs $500+

massive chance they will get them early too for the drive to QLD and they will then go buy them something else expensive to give them on Christmas Day.

I wonder if the eldest is going to then want the updated model too when he sees his little brother has it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Im going to lose it if first ever CEO mia plecic can’t get back in to Aus to continue her most important business ever of alibaba hair wands

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bec Judd is as thick as two bricks…openly posting her son in school uniform. Does she not realise how many creeps are out there…creeps who now know where her 4 kids go to school….I’d be fuming if I was a parent at the same school

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Bec Judd is as thick as two bricks…openly posting her son in school uniform. Does she not realise how many creeps are out there…creeps who now know where her 4 kids go to school….I’d be fuming if I was a parent at the same school
I saw that and had the same gut reaction, that's so reckless / dangerous.

Reactions: 2
I saw that and had the same gut reaction, that's so reckless / dangerous.
She’s an idiot, however most people knew what school he went to as he is on the advertisements for it. Disgusting of her to do that. Is she that desperate that people know her kids go to a “fancy” school?

It's super weird - in the past she's always done black & white photos of him too so I don't know why she's done this??

I have seen Oscar in ads for the school too though; such a bizarre decision to let them use his image

Reactions: 4
It's super weird - in the past she's always done black & white photos of him too so I don't know why she's done this??

I have seen Oscar in ads for the school too though; such a bizarre decision to let them use his image
Probably got a nice little discount 🤢

Wow anyone seen Brooke’s statement posted by so dramatic. How disappointing. It is possible for two women to have attention at the same time. Even if Abbie didn’t announce everyone knew they were dating. Also to voice that grievance just below talking of her grief for her sister…

Reactions: 5
Does Brooke remember she kicked Konrad off the show.. I'd dare say he'd be free game to some extent and I also highly doubt Brooke didn't know. Also Abbie being best friends with Brooke was the ultimate reach here.. the producers would have spun in circles getting Abbie on the show given her profile has raised significantally over the past 2yrs. Do love a good influencer stoush playing out publicly though lol 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.